Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Generally speaking not exactly surprising results:

▪︎55% energy deficit (caloric and exercise induced) for 4 weeks
▪︎200mg Test E weekly
▪︎protein intake appeared to remain same (130gm)
▪︎placebo and testE groups lost similiar body fat
▪︎placebo lean mass remained pretty much unchanged, test E group gained lean mass

Conclusion: you can make te gainz and lose fat in caloric deficit when taking steronz

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thats good. Thats real good. Gives meaning to @Smont 's "Damage control" thread and my upcoming short "repair" cycle before beach vacation 😂

Cycle consitsting of some whey protons and creatons mainly, those testons and varons are simply there to "assist" 😆.

But on the more serious side, 2.5kg of lean mass in 4 weeks is substantial. Goes to show how powerful 200mg of test really is.

Lots of people gain good lean mass upon starting trt only, which is usually around 100-125mg a week.

Also interesting is the fact that testosterone incrieased lean mass but didnt help the "lower body" function decline.

This coincides with my findings. My legs practically didnt grow at all on test while the shoulders, upper chest and my traps simply blew up.

On the other hand, mk677 seemed to help my arms and legs more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nac
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see the difference in LBM gains during rebound calories with testosterone onboard.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They withdrew test during the 2 week rebound and it was nearly identical gains. May 1lb difference.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They withdrew test during the 2 week rebound and it was nearly identical gains. May 1lb difference.
The testE group and placebo group both saw lean mass increases during phase 3, the testE group moreso (1kg more). Id conjecture that the testE groups greater increase was perhaps due to lingering exogenous test levels during phase 3?

Edit: however, looking at the hormone analysis, testE subjects TT and FreeT were half their initial natty pre-treatment values at the end of phase 3.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The testE group and placebo group both saw lean mass increases during phase 3, the testE group moreso (1kg more). Id conjecture that the testE groups greater increase was perhaps due to lingering exogenous test levels during phase 3?

Edit: however, looking at the hormone analysis, testE subjects TT and FreeT were half their initial natty pre-treatment values at the end of phase 3.
They were definitely shut down and the Test E should have cleared by the end of week 5. That week was at best low replacement levels since test release isn't linear, maybe 80mg was still active. If they extended the Test E dosing through week 6 I think the rebound would have been substantially higher.