2005 gnc oncycle

That's interesting! Didn't know GNC carried a product like that back in the day.
 
I also think you’re thinking of fizogen. They also carried mass tabs which were actually superdrol I believe
 
Yeah wasnt GNC .. but here is the label .. just another product GNC hyped

Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings Per Container: 15​
Ingredient​
Amount
% Daily Value**​
2-TEST-A-PV (Hybrid Pro-Testosterone Fusion)1500mg
​
PAFRI-MOO (Designer Anabolic/Adaptogenic Complex)860mg
​
ORC-DION (Pro-Androgenic Infusion Agent)300mg
​
BLAC-YIN (High Grade Pro-Androgenic Analog)300mg
​
GIDIA (G.I. Digestion Infusion Agent)35mg
​
ML-DTX (Pro-Detox Fusion)25mg
​
DBA-BSP (DHT Blocking Agent)24mg
 
Yeah wasnt GNC .. but here is the label .. just another product GNC hyped

​
Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings Per Container: 15​
Ingredient​
Amount
% Daily Value**​
2-TEST-A-PV (Hybrid Pro-Testosterone Fusion)1500mg
​
PAFRI-MOO (Designer Anabolic/Adaptogenic Complex)860mg
​
ORC-DION (Pro-Androgenic Infusion Agent)300mg
​
BLAC-YIN (High Grade Pro-Androgenic Analog)300mg
​
GIDIA (G.I. Digestion Infusion Agent)35mg
​
ML-DTX (Pro-Detox Fusion)25mg
​
DBA-BSP (DHT Blocking Agent)24mg
Wow, both fusion and infusion 😂
 
Yeah wasnt GNC .. but here is the label .. just another product GNC hyped

​
Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings Per Container: 15​
Ingredient​
Amount
% Daily Value**​
2-TEST-A-PV (Hybrid Pro-Testosterone Fusion)1500mg
​
PAFRI-MOO (Designer Anabolic/Adaptogenic Complex)860mg
​
ORC-DION (Pro-Androgenic Infusion Agent)300mg
​
BLAC-YIN (High Grade Pro-Androgenic Analog)300mg
​
GIDIA (G.I. Digestion Infusion Agent)35mg
​
ML-DTX (Pro-Detox Fusion)25mg
​
DBA-BSP (DHT Blocking Agent)24mg
its nice of them to disclose the doses of these made up names haha
 
its nice of them to disclose the doses of these made up names haha
im pissed that the %daily value wasnt included on these made up names ..like if your gonna do it .. just go all the way lol
 
Back
Top