20% off to Seize Your Glory!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparta Nutrition Banner.jpg

A new age is upon us. A new age of innovation, a new age of freedom, a new age of revolution is here. Sparta Nutrition is producing this newfound age. Our products are created from the might of Zeus, as pure as the oracles themselves, induce monstrous strength like Cerberus to defend the gates of Hell, and strengthened from the resolve of kings like Leonidas.

My fellow Spartans, tonight we will dine in hell so that tomorrow we may live in glory. We will stand by our morals. We will stand and fight. Defend your honor. Claim your God-given right

Save 20% off for the next 72 Hours with coupon code "Sparta20".

We are fearless. We are invincible. We are Spartans!!

Seize your glory!!!

Link: Sparta Nutrition – Seize Your Glory

seize_your_glory.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might buy a few! This is too good to pass up!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparta Lean looks so interesting, and I've always heard of how amazing 11-oxo is....but I should probably do more research. Hmmm.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparta Lean looks so interesting, and I've always heard of how amazing 11-oxo is....but I should probably do more research. Hmmm.
Feel free to hit me or any of the other sparta reps up if you have any questions!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to ostarine or epiandro for recomp?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does this compare to ostarine or epiandro for recomp?
Well 2 of the 4 products contain epiandro. Super Rb DHEA is enhanced epiandro. Any of the 4 would compliment that goal nicely. While the Mass and Cerberus may not be as dry, how you diet and train around those compounds is what makes it. Mass, Hard, and Cerberus in my opinion would outshine Osta or Epiandro solo for recomp any day of the week.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Great deal here!!!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
awesome, How long can you cycle Spartan lean? looking forward...