20% Off Mesomorph and Wyked

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a big fan of two preworkouts. Buy Mesomorph and Wyked and get an impressive 20% off!

Take Wyked 1 Hour Before your workout and Mesomorph right before you train!

APS Mesomorph - Intense Preworkout POWER - No Crash!
Wyked 3 Preworkout | Mind and Muscle

USE CODE UPON CHECK OUT
You can get the stack at an impressive 20% off if you use the code “PWSTACK20”
A full serving of each? Isn’t that a LOT of stimulants, and pretty much in direct violation of the label instructions? Wyked has a decent/moderate stimulant content, and Meso is high-stim; stacking the at a full dose sounds like it’d be a recipe for overstimulation at a full dose of each. I’m just not sure what exactly your goal here is stacking the two, and recommending it?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Nah, Wyked has 250mg and Mesomorph has about the same. That's in line with a standard 2 scoop serving of any preworkout and also about the same as a Venti Starbucks.

:)

If you are stimulant intolerant than certainly be careful but I am just fine with both!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Your stimulant PWO has 325mg caffeine and a ton of PEA and other stimulants and I am sure it's good. I may just pick some up! You have a contact so we can grab the line for MM? I like some of their formulations a lot! PM me his info if you could!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your stimulant PWO has 325mg caffeine and a ton of PEA and other stimulants and I am sure it's good. I may just pick some up! You have a contact so we can grab the line for MM? I like some of their formulations a lot! PM me his info if you could!
Yeah, I’ll PM you soon.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people bitch at me for stacking two similar products, but I have always done that. Some have cofactors that I want and some don't. Some have ingredients crucial to the success of the ingredient so it's my pattern.

I am happy stacking Fitt Men with Anavite for example!