2 years off aas...total test...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curiosity for the guys who have managed to stay on the wagon, and continue to monitor blood work, what your total test is?
I’ve been off everything for 2 years now, am 37, and my total test was 425, shbg was elevated, so I’m sure free test was low. Gotta get that tested next.

on the flip side, after Years of oral aas abuse, my total cholesterol was 155, hdl, 73, ldl 55, triglycerides 43...🤷‍♂️

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Out of interest how long were you on aas for and what was your TT before you started bro?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I started using oral aas, like many, as an uneducated noob, without any idea of what I was doing back in 2008.
My first cycle was 4-androstenediol for 4 weeks to get my feet wet. No pct.
2nd cycle a few weeks post 4-diol I decided to go balls deep and ordered decabolen from ctd labs.
This contained 10mg superdrol, 10mg pp, and 25mg hd. 90 caps. I also stacked it with 1g of 4-andro-diol.
I had bloodwork done post pct of that cycle and my test was in the 500’s and my lipids were phenomenal.
Continued to use everything under the sun experimenting, testing, designing for companies until I just got burnt out of it all.
So around 10 years, with a goo 8-9 of it documented on this forum.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I started using oral aas, like many, as an uneducated noob, without any idea of what I was doing back in 2008.
My first cycle was 4-androstenediol for 4 weeks to get my feet wet. No pct.
2nd cycle a few weeks post 4-diol I decided to go balls deep and ordered decabolen from ctd labs.
This contained 10mg superdrol, 10mg pp, and 25mg hd. 90 caps. I also stacked it with 1g of 4-andro-diol.
I had bloodwork done post pct of that cycle and my test was in the 500’s and my lipids were phenomenal.
Continued to use everything under the sun experimenting, testing, designing for companies until I just got burnt out of it all.
if you were 500’s back then to still be 425 total doesn’t seem like a ridiculous drop off after 8-9 years of everything (I thought you used to b n c but I could be confused).

im planning to come off next year after what will have been 18 months b n c to see where I can get back up to so interested in what others have done.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you were 500’s back then to still be 425 total doesn’t seem like a ridiculous drop off after 8-9 years of everything (I thought you used to b n c but I could be confused).

im planning to come off next year after what will have been 18 months b n c to see where I can get back up to so interested in what others have done.
I started to blast and cruse in 2014.
But even before I began injecting in 2012, I would just hop on again after a 4 week pct.
In hindsight (so cliche) it was really irresponsible.
not gonna lie, it is difficult even not using a trt dose. But after comparing my bloodwork with 2 years ago(didn’t think to ask for hormone profiles) I’m happy to see most of my numbers return to what they were when I was 25.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[QUOTE="brofessorx, post: 6382502, member:
[/QUOTE]

I didnt realize you were so young (that's a compliment not a dig) I thought you were a dinosaur like me lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I started to blast and cruse in 2014.
But even before I began injecting in 2012, I would just hop on again after a 4 week pct.
In hindsight (so cliche) it was really irresponsible.
not gonna lie, it is difficult even not using a trt dose. But after comparing my bloodwork with 2 years ago(didn’t think to ask for hormone profiles) I’m happy to see most of my numbers return to what they were when I was 25.
i'm 61 and my lipids are better than yours, lol. my hdl is 87-not bad for a old guy-eh?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curiosity for the guys who have managed to stay on the wagon, and continue to monitor blood work, what your total test is?
I’ve been off everything for 2 years now, am 37, and my total test was 425, shbg was elevated, so I’m sure free test was low. Gotta get that tested next.

on the flip side, after Years of oral aas abuse, my total cholesterol was 155, hdl, 73, ldl 55, triglycerides 43...🤷‍♂️
I am same boat. That FDA raided "Domestic RCs" that nearly killled me ~July'18 with the bunk benzo - yeah after I had that grandmal seizure and hit the deck (thoracic spine fracture, other stuff) so I went off everything and still had blood work tracked until all my internal medicine was 100% again. And lost time, gains... Out of gym until recently.

Upon recovery.. like you I got to about ~350-420 test ng/dL. I dont remember my other markers, can pull from Kaiser app later.. but basically it took 6-18 months for all my blood markers to get to the point where it my bloodwork was as good as pre gear, etc. Liver and kidney took longest to return fully to baseline.. because of frequently cycle damage + grandmal seizure cause your muscles to fire soo much (like climbing Mt.everest instantly).. Endo doc gave me option to stay on low dose weekly test Cyp, but I declined (test Cyp taper was used to restart me, no hcg since it was not for having kids, needed. Fertility doc).

Back then I tracked liver, kidney, cholesterol, triglycerides, and occasionally RBC and total blood count etc during 2015-2018 time when I was doing my first 2-3 years of dark side lifting cycles. I'm also not lucky in that I need a lot of TuDCA And NAC to keep methyl PH/gear use from making my liver stress enzymes ALT/AST totally out of whack, fortunately my GGT damage value was low still. Cholesterol and other markers are healthy thankfully too.

Last edited: