2 Weeks left of Epi/11-oxo...Next Cycle?

Gore

Awards
Well I just started week 5 of my 6 week Epi/11-oxo cycle and I am loving it...I forgot how much I love lifting. Like most of us I am already thinking forward to my next cycle. Since my leg is still recovering I am pretty much unable to do any serious cardio so I am using this time to get stronger and add some mass. I have gained and easy 14lbs from this stack and my strength is going up by the day. I am thinking of doing my pct and then going to SD, or Ultradrol, or ?.... This is where you guys come in. My main goal for the next cycle will be strength...raw, nasty, strength. Thoughts?

I'm 31, not a total newb to supps, 223lbs., and I have a serm source

Husker89

Banned
Awards
what do u mean i forgot how much i love lifting? As in u werent lifting then got on gear and starting lifting again, wrong way to do it man. If you are dedicated 5 years minimum natural and eating right then consider gear, you have no reason to take steroids.
Well I just started week 5 of my 6 week Epi/11-oxo cycle and I am loving it...I forgot how much I love lifting. Like most of us I am already thinking forward to my next cycle. Since my leg is still recovering I am pretty much unable to do any serious cardio so I am using this time to get stronger and add some mass. I have gained and easy 14lbs from this stack and my strength is going up by the day. I am thinking of doing my pct and then going to SD, or Ultradrol, or ?.... This is where you guys come in. My main goal for the next cycle will be strength...raw, nasty, strength. Thoughts?

I'm 31, not a total newb to supps, 223lbs., and I have a serm source

Gore

Awards
what do u mean i forgot how much i love lifting? As in u werent lifting then got on gear and starting lifting again, wrong way to do it man. If you are dedicated 5 years minimum natural and eating right then consider gear, you have no reason to take steroids.
Oops, thats not what I meant...I have been training for the past 14 years, but for the last 8-9 years I have been more focused on training for MMA...not bodybuilding. After my surgery I couldn't do cardio or grapple so I decided to get back into lifting heavy. I started training without any supplements to get back into the swing of things, then did the epi/11-oxo stack.

uniifirex

Awards
You may be right, but for the sake of the topic let's just stay with PH/DS
Dude not to be a dick, everyone thinks about there next cycle, but finish this one properly first, then consider another. Unless your bridging your a long ways away.

Gore

Awards
Dude not to be a dick...your a long ways away.
Not to be a dick...but so what? I am going to finish my cycle properly, and I am trying to research my next stack by asking for advice. Don't you like to have a plan for your future cycles? I like the idea of having the time to get things in order and I do that by preparing early. By your logic I can't ask for advice for another few months??? With the way that supps are being taken off of the shelves I would rather not wait that long and stock up as soon as possible.

I come on this board to read, gain knowledge, and get advice...so I am not going to argue or bite the hand that feeds me, so I would like to keep this on point if possible.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
my apologies, good luck with ur cycle
Oops, thats not what I meant...I have been training for the past 14 years, but for the last 8-9 years I have been more focused on training for MMA...not bodybuilding. After my surgery I couldn't do cardio or grapple so I decided to get back into lifting heavy. I started training without any supplements to get back into the swing of things, then did the epi/11-oxo stack.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Time off = time on + pct. Take a break, let your system recover and then start another cycle. I have no idea why people feel like starting a cycle then at the end deciding they want to bridge. Also bridging to a methylated compound, do you not like your liver?

Gore

Awards
Time off = time on + pct. Take a break, let your system recover and then start another cycle. I have no idea why people feel like starting a cycle then at the end deciding they want to bridge. Also bridging to a methylated compound, do you not like your liver?
Again...I do plan to take time...I am not going to start anything else in the near future...I am just looking for advice for future cycles based off what I wanted or gained from Epi/11oxo...again...I am taking time off...just looking for possible future cycle advice.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is great for strength but is also rather harsh. H-drol is a pretty good cycle to go for.

uniifirex

Awards
Not to be a dick...but so what? I am going to finish my cycle properly, and I am trying to research my next stack by asking for advice. Don't you like to have a plan for your future cycles? I like the idea of having the time to get things in order and I do that by preparing early. By your logic I can't ask for advice for another few months??? With the way that supps are being taken off of the shelves I would rather not wait that long and stock up as soon as possible.

I come on this board to read, gain knowledge, and get advice...so I am not going to argue or bite the hand that feeds me, so I would like to keep this on point if possible.
Easy man, i wasn't putting you on blast.
As Gerbil said, i've been hearing a ton of great news about superdrol, and i have mates with experience with h-drol and other CEL related products.

Better grab them before they're off the shelves.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is on the verge of being banned but h-drol and dimethazine are both safe for now. I recommend h-drol and dimethazine.

Gore

Awards
Easy man, i wasn't putting you on blast.
As Gerbil said, i've been hearing a ton of great news about superdrol, and i have mates with experience with h-drol and other CEL related products.

Better grab them before they're off the shelves.
I am using the CEL E-stane right now and LOVE it...so I would buy their products again. Thanks for the suggestions and sorry if I came off as touchy.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
might as well pick up a bottle of one of the superdrol clones even if you dont end up using it this cycle, get it before its gone forever.

uniifirex

Awards
Whats the hype about superdrol? can i get a link to some info?
I never read up on PH's as i don't think i'd ever go back to them :bandit:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Whats the hype about superdrol? can i get a link to some info?
I never read up on PH's as i don't think i'd ever go back to them :bandit:
SD is probably the most potent PH (technically its an active steroid and not a PH) to hit the market since M1T. some say its stronger then M1T others still think M1T is stronger. by potent i mean in terms of both mass and strength gains. there may be some PHs that produce a little more strength OR slightly more mass, but there are not any that i am aware of that will produce as much in terms of BOTH mass and strength in the same amount of time. its a dimethyl hormone though so its really nasty to the liver... so in that sense, its probably also the most hepatoxic PH around as well. shuts you down hard and quick and has a reputation for some rough side effects

uniifirex

Awards
SD is probably the most potent PH (technically its an active steroid and not a PH) to hit the market since M1T. some say its stronger then M1T others still think M1T is stronger. by potent i mean in terms of both mass and strength gains. there may be some PHs that produce a little more strength OR slightly more mass, but there are not any that i am aware of that will produce as much in terms of BOTH mass and strength in the same amount of time. its a dimethyl hormone though so its really nasty to the liver... so in that sense, its probably also the most hepatoxic PH around as well. shuts you down hard and quick and has a reputation for some rough side effects
hmm.....enough to jumpstart test? in place of dbol

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
hmm.....enough to jumpstart test? in place of dbol
people seem to use it for this quite frequently. its usually not used for more then 3 weeks, maybe 4 at the most though.