2 scoops of BPI Pump HD?

Polly1

Awards
Hi Bro`s!

I took 1 scoop of FinaFlex Stimul8 about 30mins ago and will stack it with Pump HD for the pumps....the problem is i dont feel **** of 1 scoop,can i mix 2 scoops of it?

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
I don't have much degree as far as rep here as so many others but I'm gonna look at the ingredient label for you to make an advisable guesstimate.

Be right back ; )

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Ok, according to both servings, you're completely in the clear to add another serving to the PUMP HD, no problem.

I would suggest NOT adding another serv of the Stimul8... your heart will thank you for this me thinks.

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
If you want to add 'pump' to any stack, I'd suggest looking into 'potassium nitrate' or straight 'glycerol.'

If you really demand a little pre workout tub for 'pumps,' go for PESCIENCE 'High Volume.'

Hoping that helps

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Thx a lot bro...will be ading another scoop now :)
I'm sure you got a great deal on the bpi supp, haven't tried it but I'm sure it works 'ok,' but remember why and where these deals come from....

No bullsh*t, give the 'potassium nitrate' supp a go... I think you'll have much better results when you stick with the basics.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want to add 'pump' to any stack, I'd suggest looking into 'potassium nitrate' or straight 'glycerol.'

If you really demand a little pre workout tub for 'pumps,' go for PESCIENCE 'High Volume.'

Hoping that helps
Agreed with this. you can add in another scoop of pump hd but some other good pump products that i've had great experience with are high volume or adding in a scoop of noxygen.

Polly1

Awards
I got it for a cheap price but it is for sure way underdosed....as far as the taste,its ok nothing to go wow about.