GQNemesis Banned May 22, 2016 #1 All sealed 2 pes shift $47 SOLD 2 ultimate T $47 All 4 for $85 shipped USA only .. PayPal
goodvibes Well-known member May 23, 2016 #2 If there are no good sales this weekend I'll take that shift off your hands haha
GQNemesis Banned May 23, 2016 #3 goodvibes said: If there are no good sales this weekend I'll take that shift off your hands haha Click to expand... Lol sounds good .. Lmk the lowest price you see and I'll beat it .. But I doubt it you'll find cheaper then 2 bottles shipped for $47
goodvibes said: If there are no good sales this weekend I'll take that shift off your hands haha Click to expand... Lol sounds good .. Lmk the lowest price you see and I'll beat it .. But I doubt it you'll find cheaper then 2 bottles shipped for $47
GQNemesis Banned May 27, 2016 #5 Avengeme said: Is the shift still available? Click to expand... yessir .. pm me, and ill shoot over paypal email .. can get it out sat mornin w/ tracking
Avengeme said: Is the shift still available? Click to expand... yessir .. pm me, and ill shoot over paypal email .. can get it out sat mornin w/ tracking
GQNemesis Banned Jun 7, 2016 #7 found 2 new compound 20 bottles as well 2 compound20 2 ultimate T $70 shipped all 4