2 Loggers Needed for MST's Athletes Recovery Replenishment

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent! Congratulations. I'm eager to see how this supplement works for you guys

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Very tough to choose guys!! So many great apps in here.

Will the following people please PM me your shipping info:
NattyForLife Abe Lincoln
Awesome thanks for the opportunity! The transformation with this product + slin is gonna be amazing. :D

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
congrats guys Great Choice

Junglekat

Awards
congrats guys. very curious to see your logs. Most likely will be giving this a try after i finish my stock of protein.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again to everyone. I've passed on all the info and everything should be shipped out soon. Really looking forward to these logs!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Got some of this stuff yesterday. Tasty tasty. You guys are in for a treat.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please accept our apologies for any wait time. I just heard back that they should be arriving to everyone anyday now :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
All good I'm waiting on my slin too. So probably just run with clen until I get my slin.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Congratulations Abe Lincoln and NattyForLife I think you guys are the best that could have been selected, I got selected for 2 product reviews its going to be freaking awesome, hope you guys get your supps soon!!! love & Respect always!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Received my package! Plan to start the log Monday! And a big thanks to MST for the little box of free sample....like 15 of them!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Received my package! Plan to start the log Monday! And a big thanks to MST for the little box of free sample....like 15 of them!
MST is always very generous, thanks guys. Plan on making some big gains while I'm natty.