2 Loggers Needed for 3 Different Iconic/ Iron Legion Products

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got mine in yesterday! Will have log up no later than tomorrow and will link it in here:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still nothing in my mailbox yet :(
some of these guys got theirs exceptionally fast...lets give it another day or 2!!!

thank for your patience, I know it's tough when others get theirs before you-been there, done that!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some of these guys got theirs exceptionally fast...lets give it another day or 2!!!

thank for your patience, I know it's tough when others get theirs before you-been there, done that!!!
Oh for sure... I'm not going to say I havent been looking. Yesterday I got 3 packages you'd think id be happy lol nope was no virtus in that ****

Seriously excited to try it and see if I can use an otc to control e2 instead of pharma ai. Havent been able to do that since formeron. I hear virtus is pretty potent.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my sustain in the mail last night, will get my log up over the weekend since i'm starting my run on Monday

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh for sure... I'm not going to say I havent been looking. Yesterday I got 3 packages you'd think id be happy lol nope was no virtus in that ****

Seriously excited to try it and see if I can use an otc to control e2 instead of pharma ai. Havent been able to do that since formeron. I hear virtus is pretty potent.
The boss sent you a pm. Mail might have lost it. Will be replacing.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that sucks but things happen I get it.... No problem, Rob said if it doesnt hit by Friday he'll send me out another one. I really hate that they lost a bottle not bc I can't wait but bc it sucks if it has to be sent twice.

Either way I'm sure it will be worth the wait and I'm still looking forward to the product and the log. Thanks guys

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good news I see movement w my tracking. Looks like it could be here tomorrow possibly.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got my sustain in the mail last night, will get my log up over the weekend since i'm starting my run on Monday
Let's see some action here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, did all loggers get their stuff?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got mine, log will be up tonight guys. Thank you!
IMG_0034.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, did all the loggers get their stuff?

have all loggers who got their stuff get their log posted?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok, did all the loggers get their stuff?

have all loggers who got their stuff get their log posted?
Got mine. Will start my log next week. Been busy with family. Should be back to a normal gym routine. Plus I just finishing up a different log today.
Don't like to stack when I'm logging a product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got mine. Will start my log next week. Been busy with family. Should be back to a normal gym routine. Plus I just finishing up a different log today.
Don't like to stack when I'm logging a product.
get your ducks all in a row...then get log up when you are good to go.

I aint worried about it, you are one of the most trusty worthy members I know on this forum!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get your ducks all in a row...then get log up when you are good to go.

I aint worried about it, you are one of the most trusty worthy members I know on this forum!!!
Thanks for the Kind words brother.
Just don't think it's good to log something without giving it a fair shot.
I also don't like to log something when I'm taking another supplement that may skew the results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the Kind words brother.
Just don't think it's good to log something without giving it a fair shot.
I also don't like to log something when I'm taking another supplement that may skew the results.
I know you will do a log worthy of the wait...n/p

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find it far more important to do an accurate log than a fast one. just make sure you @ me when you post it man. :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find it far more important to do an accurate log than a fast one. just make sure you @ me when you post it man. :)
Very much agree with this

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log any of these . I have never posted a log but I am a QA manager so I know all about writing reports and logs. I am currently on a 200 mg dose of test cyp a week with AI pre mixed in due to state laws and hcg 2x weekly for trt. I am not a body builder and workout 3 to 4 days a week .I have been on trt coming up on week 5. I am actually looking to do logs for someone now to get the experience and share in my results. I almost made a post asking to do a log even if it is just a sample pack for a week . I feel with my attention to detail and work skills I would be the perfect person to do these professionally or in my spare time for fun. Normally I charge 32 an hour for my reports plus ot so free is a great deal (for both of us) looking forward to hearing from you. Based on my current trt statutes I would test what ever product you think would work best for me.if i am not chosen i may just buy some products and post a log to work on building a rep as a logger .I have bloods in dec and may go back early if chosen in late Nov. Current stats 69 inches tall and 230 pounds .current bench press 275x2 should be 3 by the end of the week. So I have lots of room to improve !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log any of these . I have never posted a log but I am a QA manager so I know all about writing reports and logs. I am currently on a 200 mg dose of test cyp a week with AI pre mixed in due to state laws and hcg 2x weekly for trt. I am not a body builder and workout 3 to 4 days a week .I have been on trt coming up on week 5. I am actually looking to do logs for someone now to get the experience and share in my results. I almost made a post asking to do a log even if it is just a sample pack for a week . I feel with my attention to detail and work skills I would be the perfect person to do these professionally or in my spare time for fun. Normally I charge 32 an hour for my reports plus ot so free is a great deal (for both of us) looking forward to hearing from you. Based on my current trt statutes I would test what ever product you think would work best for me.if i am not chosen i may just buy some products and post a log to work on building a rep as a logger .I have bloods in dec and may go back early if chosen in late Nov. Current stats 69 inches tall and 230 pounds .current bench press 275x2 should be 3 by the end of the week. So I have lots of room to improve !
if you are close to 35 or older I recommend dermacrine-i recommend dermacrine for anyone on trt….no logging opportunities at this time but you can get dermacrine at iconicformulations.com and if you use code THEBIGT you save 25% off.