Looking at 2 different bulking cycles
1. Test 700-800mg
2. EQ 600mg
3. Tren E 450mg
Or
1. Test 900mg
2. Deca 600mg
3. Dbol 50mg (4 weeks )
Would run both cycles for 15 weeks then go into a cruise which one you guys think is best for putting on mass have used everything listed above before just not Tren e have used Tren A though would use nolvedex and armidex on cycle as well with caber on hand in case thanks

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What were the results of your last cycle?

How was that laid out?

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking at 2 different bulking cycles
1. Test 700-800mg
2. EQ 600mg
3. Tren E 450mg
Or
1. Test 900mg
2. Deca 600mg
3. Dbol 50mg (4 weeks )
Would run both cycles for 15 weeks then go into a cruise which one you guys think is best for putting on mass have used everything listed above before just not Tren e have used Tren A though would use nolvedex and armidex on cycle as well with caber on hand in case thanks
test, deca, dbol forsure

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't like deca, eq or dbol.

I'd run test, tren & superdrol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test deca and dbol would be the more typical bulker out of those two but they’ll both work if you eat enough. Of course the main factor is how you individually respond to compounds so really need to know what happened last time you ran them?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the cycle no.1 would be stronger but i wouldnt run tren for whole 15 weeks. But it alsp depends on your cycle history id est have your such high dosages before or is this first time going way above a gram?

have you been thinking about dropping eq altogether and alternating between deca and tren?
Say week 1-8 test 750 deca 600
week 9-15 test 750 tren 450

That is what i would be looking at if i were to run this cycle, would help with the whole "changing up the compounds" argument which may or may not be true.
I would also adjust the dosages downward but like i said, it all depends on your cycle history.

I dont know a lot about orals so i am not going to suggest anything however a kickstart is always nice.

I just dont see eq doing much alongside these heavy hitters and it can (not saying it will) cause issues with excess rbc on top of everything else.

I ran combo of test and masteron at various doses, even right to the gram mark and honestly didnt see more than running at 500/200.

but this is just my humble opinion. Obviously by the dosages you have picked you clearly have more cycle experience than me.

but this is pro level cycle that is for sure.

arimidex and caber sure at these dosages i am almost sure you are also going to need caber, i needed caber on test only but i am an outlier.

Since it is a bulking cycle yes, a combo of nolva and lower dose of arimidex would be better than just a higher dose of adex because it would keep gyno at bay but allow for elevated estrogen to help the anabolic environment, plus it would be better for your cholesterol.

Also, have you been thinking about incorporating some gh/secretagogues depending on budget? Maybe lower doses of aas alongside gh/peps woukd be suprrior, i am not sure, just putting it out there as for me personally law of diminishing returns (at least with test) comes pretty quickly.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol, hardly.
So you do not believe in the law of diminishing returns even when one is already on 2g a week?

Lemme ask you sth. What do you think is the reason that bb'ers today are so much bigger than guys in the so called golden era yet same steroids were available back then and we know those guys also abused?

and why are there people all over the place claiming 5+ g a week (just take a look at the youtube) looking way worse than bodybuilders of 50s, 60s and 70s?

Dm1988

Awards
I think the cycle no.1 would be stronger but i wouldnt run tren for whole 15 weeks. But it alsp depends on your cycle history id est have your such high dosages before or is this first time going way above a gram?

have you been thinking about dropping eq altogether and alternating between deca and tren?
Say week 1-8 test 750 deca 600
week 9-15 test 750 tren 450

That is what i would be looking at if i were to run this cycle, would help with the whole "changing up the compounds" argument which may or may not be true.
I would also adjust the dosages downward but like i said, it all depends on your cycle history.

I dont know a lot about orals so i am not going to suggest anything however a kickstart is always nice.

I just dont see eq doing much alongside these heavy hitters and it can (not saying it will) cause issues with excess rbc on top of everything else.

I ran combo of test and masteron at various doses, even right to the gram mark and honestly didnt see more than running at 500/200.

but this is just my humble opinion. Obviously by the dosages you have picked you clearly have more cycle experience than me.

but this is pro level cycle that is for sure.

arimidex and caber sure at these dosages i am almost sure you are also going to need caber, i needed caber on test only but i am an outlier.

Since it is a bulking cycle yes, a combo of nolva and lower dose of arimidex would be better than just a higher dose of adex because it would keep gyno at bay but allow for elevated estrogen to help the anabolic environment, plus it would be better for your cholesterol.

Also, have you been thinking about incorporating some gh/secretagogues depending on budget? Maybe lower doses of aas alongside gh/peps woukd be suprrior, i am not sure, just putting it out there as for me personally law of diminishing returns (at least with test) comes pretty quickly.
Thanks for your reply I have ran test up to 800mg before and have run deca up to 700mg before as far as Tren I have only used Tren A before and ran that at 400mg no experience with dbol but have used anadrol before just to answer some of your questions on cycle history thanks

Dm1988

Awards
What were the results of your last cycle?

How was that laid out?
Last cycle was test / deca at 500mg each had great results gained 15lbs of lean mass I have also done a show prep cycle including Tren , mastron etc your typical prep gear thanks

Voxide

Awards
So you do not believe in the law of diminishing returns even when one is already on 2g a week?

Lemme ask you sth. What do you think is the reason that bb'ers today are so much bigger than guys in the so called golden era yet same steroids were available back then and we know those guys also abused?

and why are there people all over the place claiming 5+ g a week (just take a look at the youtube) looking way worse than bodybuilders of 50s, 60s and 70s?
In regards to diminishing returns: as long as training and and nutrient intake is adjusted in a progressive manner to match dose increases, I don’t believe in diminishing returns at any dose, no. I only believe in side effects becoming problematic to the point where training and food become more difficult to engage in, or even just live your life in general.

In regards to competitors being bigger, it’s a combination of factors I think. The first could be political, judges pushing for more and more size and thus drug abuse and calorie intake increases. If you read a lotta stuff from Ferrigno and Zane and Nubret and those guys you’ll find that they pretty much ate whenever they were hungry. When attitudes towards the stage change, the drugs and the food become more abused. As far as specific drugs, sure the same steroids were around but now we’ve seen insulin, peptides, and outlandish doses of GH being added into the mix.

On heroic-dosers still looking shitty: this one is a lot easier to answer. Their gear is extremely underdosed or fake altogther. One of the biggest misconceptions in this game is that quality gear is the available everywhere. Next, they don’t diet and train properly. They have a mentality that the drug will fix everything. Have you ever seen any of the pics people post in the natural section on here? A fair portion of those guys blow most of the people here away physique wise. It’s because after a decade of natural training you’ll always be way more in tune with your body than some ex-heroin addict who picked up his first Deca cycle.

But anyways, nah man. Neither of those outlines that OP posted are pro level bulking blasts. If you want pro level, double the doses of everything and add in a hefty dose of Anadrol. (Yes, on top of the Dianabol)

Last edited:
bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We talk about why bb'ers are bigger today and nobody mentions slin? Iirc wasnt Dorian one of the first to really use it (albeit not crazy like we read about today) ...andhe is often referred to as the "first mass monster"

Not very helpful to op's question but I had to throw that in here!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In regards to diminishing returns: as long as training and and nutrient intake is adjusted in a progressive manner to match dose increases, I don’t believe in diminishing returns at any dose, no. I only believe in side effects becoming problematic to the point where training and food become more difficult to engage in, or even just live your life in general.

In regards to competitors being bigger, it’s a combination of factors I think. The first could be political, judges pushing for more and more size and thus drug abuse and calorie intake increases. If you read a lotta stuff from Ferrigno and Zane and Nubret and those guys you’ll find that they pretty much ate whenever they were hungry. When attitudes towards the stage change, the drugs and the food become more abused. As far as specific drugs, sure the same steroids were around but now we’ve seen insulin, peptides, and outlandish doses of GH being added into the mix.

On heroic-dosers still looking shitty: this one is a lot easier to answer. Their gear is extremely underdosed or fake altogther. One of the biggest misconceptions in this game is that quality gear is the available everywhere. Next, they don’t diet and train properly. They have a mentality that the drug will fix everything. Have you ever seen any of the pics people post in the natural section on here? A fair portion of those guys blow most of the people here away physique wise. It’s because after a decade of natural training you’ll always be way more in tune with your body than some ex-heroin addict who picked up his first Deca cycle.

But anyways, nah man. Neither of those outlines that OP posted are pro level bulking blasts. If you want pro level, double the doses of everything and add in a hefty dose of Anadrol. (Yes, on top of the Dianabol)
Exactly the reason today's bb'ers are bigger is massive use of growth factors and insulin.

and why people who use 5g a week look so bad? Well, it is genetics coupled with, as you say, piss poor training programs.