2 bottles Pmag&4 bottles Furuza...cycle advice please

thomps5

Awards
So i am getting ready to do a recomp/lean bulk to get that extra "umphff" for my summer preparations. I have run Hdrol twice in the past (never exceeding 75mg) with good success, but wanted to mix it up so i am going with PMAG. Reason i am going with PMAG, beyond just wanting to mix it up, is that i had a great cut with Hdrol..which was my primary goal...to cut, but with this cycle, i am wanting to concentrate on adding some good muscle mass just as much as lowering BF%. My concerns with PMAG is that being i am trying to get that lean yet muscular, hard look.. that i may experience a bit more "bulk" or water retention from the PMAG than i want. Seems like there are mixed reviews on that. I am going to be stacking it with Furuza as i feel that the size/strength gains with the PMAG (supposedly moreso than Hdrol) combined with the leaning and harneding effects of furuza will get me exactly where i want to be...adding lean muscle mass while reducing BF%.

So i have 2 bottles of Pmag, 4 bottles of Furuza, and my mid and post cycle supps on hand and scheduled. I am not going to dive into my support sups or PCT as i have that mapped out and it is not a topic i want to dive into on this post.

***Based on my goals, i have come up with two scenarios. First would be to run 6 weeks of both compounds stacked which seems to be the standard approach. Second scenario would be to run Pmag weeks 1-6 and the Furuza weeks 3-9. I have not seen this done but my thought is that having the furuza extend 3 weeks past the end of the PMAG may help in leaning and hardening me out as I end the cycel. As this has not been done, maybe it is because its a bad idea...if so let me know. Not sure if dropping the PMAG before hitting PCT will be an issue even though i will be still on Furuza. Hopefully you can see why i figure that option could support my goals..but again, it may be uneccessary.
example

Scenario 1
Pmag-50/75/75/75/75/75 (this will leave me 1 pill leftover)
Furuz-200/300/300/300/300/300 (this will leave me w/ 2 pills leftover)
I was raised not to waste anything..so i will eat my leftovers as my parents tought me

Scenario 2
Pmag 50/75/75/75/75/75 (again with 1 pill left)
Furuz 0/0/0/200/300/300/300/300/300 (2 pills left over)

I am aslo open to mixing between the two..example running pmag 1-6 and furuz 2-8 instead of 3-9 etc.

I have a handful of cycles under my belt. I am lean as is at 5'9 175lbs. I hear alot of people saying to take the PMAG to 100mg..if that is the case and that is what is recommended, i can always buy another bottle to make it happen I am just not sure if that is necessary as I dont weigh 200lbs+ like alot of guys on here. At the same time, i want to maximize my results so if getting another bottle and going up to 100 for a couple weeks is my best bet..im down.

Ideas? thanks bros!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
First, its easier for members to answer if you don't type your whole life story.

Second, I think Scenario 1 looks best if you are defiantly set on running these two compounds.

You could run H-drol again with Furuza, should cut you up very nicely. Have you looked into EPI?

thomps5

Awards
First, its easier for members to answer if you don't type your whole life story.

Second, I think Scenario 1 looks best if you are defiantly set on running these two compounds.

You could run H-drol again with Furuza, should cut you up very nicely. Have you looked into EPI?
personally i would rather have answers from people that will take the time to read all the information..helps give a more educated response. I understand what your saying though.
I have run Hdrol and Epi both. Enjoyed them both. Hdrol was my last run so i wnated to try something new that was not too far from the gains/sides ratio of hdrol.