2-AD vs Delta-2

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm confused about these two PHs, Brawn carries both.
2-AD is 5a-Androst-2-ene-17-one and is dosed at 250 mg/cap.
Delta-2 is DELTA-2-ANDROST-17-ONE and is dosed lower, at 25mg/cap.

After reading this, they seem that both PH are in fact the same: https://www.ergo-log.com/delta2.html
What am I missing?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My question is why are you interested in these? Ive seen more of delta2 than 2ad, but it was basically worthless from what i recall. Itd be the last ph id ever use

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Curiosity, I'm not interested in a PH to deoxytest as it usually gives bad acne.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Same as OL - Super-2. Dosing I have seen on it was 500-1000 daily. I suspect they just grossly under dosed the first version of it.

as said above it’s a PH to Desoxy test .

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you guys want actual DTA?

I thought it wasn't really in demand...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm confused about these two PHs, Brawn carries both.
2-AD is 5a-Androst-2-ene-17-one and is dosed at 250 mg/cap.
Delta-2 is DELTA-2-ANDROST-17-ONE and is dosed lower, at 25mg/cap.

After reading this, they seem that both PH are in fact the same: https://www.ergo-log.com/delta2.html
What am I missing?
your missing the fact that one company is trying to flat out steal your money knowing the actives would need to be ingested in the about the same amount that it takes for epiandro to shine. (several 100's of mgs.) the other is genorously dosed but, still would need to take it every couple hours for it to do any thing.

Reactions: UNX

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys want actual DTA?

I thought it wasn't really in demand...
wellllll... if mast-diol isn’t ever coming back I supposed dta would be the closest thing in that realm for a pheromone based hardening lotion

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw DTA in oil, dienolone too. I think they're legal in the USA sold as RC.
the point is, would there be any need for another version of the same thing? I.E. is it always sold out? or would it just sit on our shelves like it does theirs?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
the point is, would there be any need for another version of the same thing? I.E. is it always sold out? or would it just sit on our shelves like it does theirs?
I see the point of dienolone acetate in oil, I would even try any hexadrone ester in oil. But I believe DTA brings nothing new.