1st test e cycle slow results??

thugxcry01

Awards
Just got my 2nd Test E 250/w pin today but im not seeing any visible muscle gains. Ive been training 5 years naturally acquired a damn good muscle mass. ( following Simeon Panda muscle mass plan ) 5'6 155lbs 19 years old, i know i could **** my hpta in this age but im here pls dont flame me. Cycle course 10weeks 250/w dbol week 1-4 50mgs gained 5lbs no fat a little striation and lines in my delts. But i know those are from dbol, when should i see results from test e? Pct same traditional 40/40/20/20

Diet i live in Philippines everything here are expensive as hell multiply by 5 anything from u.s, so diet js very hard for me.

Breakfast 1 scoop whey, 6 egg whites 2 whole eggs scrambled

Lunch post workout 2 scoop whey, half roasted chicken, sometimes canned tuna sometimes boneless tilapia and some rice

Before dinner 6-7 egg whites and some bananas

Dinner other half from lunch, or some other high protein **** and some rice

Before bed a scoop of whey

I keep my carb intake low because i am an endomorph can gain fat easily. Veeery easily.

Training all compound lifts 6-8 heavy reps

Monday chest

Flat barbell bench press 5 sets 6-8 reps heavy last set heaviest 2-3 reps with 2 dropsets
Incline dumbbell bench 4 sets 5-8 heavy reps
Weighted dips 4x6-8
Decline hammer bench 4x5-8
Push ups 4 sets to failure
Pec fly machine superset to cable flies 10-12reps each 3 sets

Tuesday off

Wednesday legs abs

Barbell squats 5x6-8
Leg press 5x10-12
Hack squats 5x10x12
Calf raises 4 tp failure
Decline crunches 200 reps ill do as many reps as i could and take a rest and then continue counting when i was
Legs bent crunches 200 reps
Hanging leg raises 100 reps
Oblique crunches 100 reps each side

Thursday HIIT cardio

Threadmill 30 seconds jog@7kmh, 30 secs run @14kmh repeat for 20 mins

Friday delts arms

5 sets military press 3 dropsets after last set
Superset : front,side raises and upright rows 4 sets
Db tricep extensions
Dips superset to diamond push ups 4 sets
Rope pressdowns superset to bar press downs 4 sets
Db curls 3 dropsers 4 sets
Hammer curls 4 sets
Superset: preacher curls, cable curls and cable hammer curls 4 sets

Sat light steady pace cardio

Sun off

Should i see results from week 4 thanks in advance, i know the risks just wanted some answers..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your not gonna gain much size eating like that.... If you want to grow you got to eat some carbs....

MuscleJ

Awards
You just don't turn into a Philippine hulk over night. Wait 4-5 lke the other post mentioned. What are your goals anyways bulk? If so the diet is far from that.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Injecting 250mg is basically like a teenagers normal test levels. Up your dose and eat more.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
500mg a week is where u should be at
Takes about 4-5 like the guy said above
To start seeing results
Bump your dose bro
Go big or go home

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Yip as above you are not going to notice anything miracle like on the test, you will feel the DBOL but the test is going to take a few weeks.

thugxcry01

Awards
Thanks everyone for the super fast replies, but i feel like im horny as an ox without apparent reasons.

neednmore2

Awards
Don't know if an ox is particularly horny but you should be at 19! Expect to loose that after you're done with this! The answers have already been handed out but AGE, DIET, SIZE, and the fact you're asking if test should be kicking in second pin really makes me question your readiness for this...best of luck! Not just ragging, been there done that n have some regrets, no fun being 21 with a broken unit.

neednmore2

Awards
Also I'm curious is the cost of living high or is food just expensive relative to your income?
Which brings me to my second question, what's a cycle like this go for that you feel is no issue yet food is?

thugxcry01

Awards
Also I'm curious is the cost of living high or is food just expensive relative to your income? Which brings me to my second question, what's a cycle like this go for that you feel is no issue yet food is?
Gear is fairly chap here in Philippines, we ha e some UGL gear but i do not want those, i bought the tristar pharma from thailand so a bit expensive. But food is other problem. Chicken breasts, boneless fish, fillets, 99/7 ground beef, turkey bacon and other quality protein sources are so damn expensive here. I work as a gym instructor my salary is damn broke for all those kilos of meats per week/month, not to mention a quality carb sources, potatoes, brown rice bananas you name it, i am pretty well informed of building muscle naturally, the daily macros intake, rest periods etc. but my damn pocket just cant handle it. But i am working hard no excuses here though. And yeah the cost of living too, rents, electricity bills, water bills, daily expenses.

thugxcry01

Awards
Don't know if an ox is particularly horny but you should be at 19! Expect to loose that after you're done with this! The answers have already been handed out but AGE, DIET, SIZE, and the fact you're asking if test should be kicking in second pin really makes me question your readiness for this...best of luck! Not just ragging, been there done that n have some regrets, no fun being 21 with a broken unit.
I appreciate your concern man. But i am already here, there's no coming back. And i am ready to face consequences. If you play, you gotta pay right?

Anyways i asked because one of my students took exactly what i currently taking same source, same lab same company. I designed his meal plannings, hes also broke as hell, paying his rents, bills school tuition fees you damn name it. So he rely on whey protein and some cheap white rice. He made visible gains in less than 3 weeks. Delts are big and popping out even in a sweat shirt.. Vascularity comin up, maybe he just have a hercules\viking genetics?