1ST STACKING CYCLE FOR CUT/RECOMP???

Zekiel

Zekiel

Awards
Just have a question on Post stimlants STACK. Currently stacking Alphamine, forskolin 75mg/day Dopadex, and OG erase. Planning on adding at2 and switching to proerase 5-8weeks During the break off stims I was going to try ABE, titanium, DAA, and a liver cycle and maybe add burn24 if this isnt too much already? Can I add yohimbe hcl to this or the yohimbe from alpha and AT2 enough to where I have to cycle off? The next time im off stims i was thinking of adding x-factor, is this too much with ABE, DAA, and burn24??? Currently im down 10bs and 5% bf from alpha, forsk, dopa, and erase. Finishing up my 4 weeks.Also on low carbs 5 days high carbs 2 days out the week, mild 70-100g fat and 130-180g pro; im currently at 191lbs and 22% bf Whey Creapure PF3 2 scoops/day Leucine postworkout fish oil Multi (animal but switching over to control labs) The above im usually on year around and have lost 50lbs minus Pf3 and leucine. Wanted to try something different this time around cuz I was way too small.Oh I also run maca, ginseng, ginkgo, AlCAR, AAKG year round thinking bout adding in L-citrulline malate heard good things bout this.Thanks for any input.PES y'all make great products. Tried OG erase and AT2 couple of years ago now im back for 2nd run. Thanks

This is my most recent pic after the accident, just got the go ahead to workout not to long ago.

Attachments

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
One of us ins confused as to what pct means. Because if you mean what I'm thinking, you don't need a pct. You're not running any exo hormones

Zekiel

Zekiel

Awards
One of us ins confused as to what pct means. Because if you mean what I'm thinking, you don't need a pct. You're not running any exo hormones
ok thought post cycle therpay was the 4 weeks break after being on stims. ok got it now thanks, knight.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
ok thought post cycle therpay was the 4 weeks break after being on stims. ok got it now thanks, knight.
Post cycle therapy is after a steroid cycle.
I personally would add two things to your supplement regimen.
Reduce Xt- which will help with cortisol control and fat loss.
And also thyrocaps- which is a non stim fat burner.
Both of these products are very affordable, and definitely worth every penny IMO. Give them a try and let me know what you think!
great progress photos, very big difference.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of these products are very affordable, and definitely worth every penny IMO. Give them a try and let me know what you think!
Great suggestions.

I just quickly glanced at your original post, OP. Idk how old you are, but assuming you are of age, dermacrine would be a nice addition.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
X-Gels and Forskolin would be my suggestion for a recomp.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a recomp cycle, I would suggest Alphamax and an ArA product (X-gels or X-Faactor). Alphamax contains a full dose of Forskolin and also control estrogen and cortisol. Those two things are not necessarily bad, but you would ideally like to control those. I think this stack would help you recomp nicely. Make sure you read the ArA thread for proper dosing and supporting supps; LCLT and GMS.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your initial plan looks very well laid out. During the ABE, DAA, and Titanium run I wouldn't add in Yhcl if you are looking to get a full stimulant break. You could still add Burn24 to that combo if you wanted.

Have you run X-factor before? If not I would give it a shot with its usual ancillaries (GMS and Carnitine) pre-workout to get a full feel of how it works. After that you could combine it with either forskolin or ABE (which contains forskolin) in the future, as some of the ingredients in ABE should help increase the effects of ArA.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose of Alphamax yesterday. Slept very well on it I might add.

Look forward to see what the coming weeks bring.....

Zekiel

Zekiel

Awards
ok thanks for the clear up, i thought erase and reduce xt basically did the same thing. Ill look into it more thanks. Oh yea that progress took a year to get to 16% bf working with my diet and all. But that was b4 the car accident, ive gained most of my weight back. Trying to retain as much muscle this time around and drop the fat. Could you stack Reduce and erase or is that overkill?

Zekiel

Zekiel

Awards
Great suggestions.

I just quickly glanced at your original post, OP. Idk how old you are, but assuming you are of age, dermacrine would be a nice addition.

26yo, umm dermacrine would replace DAA during my post stims cycle or stims break?

Zekiel

Zekiel

Awards
For a recomp cycle, I would suggest Alphamax and an ArA product (X-gels or X-Faactor). Alphamax contains a full dose of Forskolin and also control estrogen and cortisol. Those two things are not necessarily bad, but you would ideally like to control those. I think this stack would help you recomp nicely. Make sure you read the ArA thread for proper dosing and supporting supps; LCLT and GMS.
thanks, Alphamax seems to have everything in it. I look into cycling that in with ARA.

Zekiel

Zekiel

Awards
I think your initial plan looks very well laid out. During the ABE, DAA, and Titanium run I wouldn't add in Yhcl if you are looking to get a full stimulant break. You could still add Burn24 to that combo if you wanted.

Have you run X-factor before? If not I would give it a shot with its usual ancillaries (GMS and Carnitine) pre-workout to get a full feel of how it works. After that you could combine it with either forskolin or ABE (which contains forskolin) in the future, as some of the ingredients in ABE should help increase the effects of ArA.
No never ran ARA before just read about it on here. So your saying I should try ARA 1st during the break, then run ABE and burn24 the next break? What's GMS? Wait ill google it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks, Alphamax seems to have everything in it. I look into cycling that in with ARA.
Did u take it at night b4 u went to sleep?
ArA and Alphamax seems to be a popular stack. I think I am going to run it soon. As far as dosing, pre workout for your first dose and then pre bed for your second. You should get some deep sleep with amazing dreams.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Did u take it at night b4 u went to sleep?
Yep! I take 2 caps first thing in morning and the next 2 before bed.

On work out days, I will take 2 pre-workout and another dose before bed.

amarula

Awards
Good point. Running a bunch of combos kind of skews the results, or how you determine how you individually react to certain things.
Very true. Problem is that many don't want/can wait, because that way takes more time to achieve goals

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated with how it goes for you!

Its an amazing recomping product!!
I definitely will. I'm currently on day 2 which is my biceps and back day. I will be training this afternoon so I'll be popping 2 caps prior to work out and another 2 before bed. Slept good again despite my wife snoring (LOL!)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely will. I'm currently on day 2 which is my biceps and back day. I will be training this afternoon so I'll be popping 2 caps prior to work out and another 2 before bed. Slept good again despite my wife snoring (LOL!)
Lol I'm the snorer in my household. I also will toss and turn for hours at night, anxious/panicky. With Alphamax, it was boom! out like a light.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would definitely enjoy this combo. From your OP it looks like you have your diet dialed in, what are you doing for workout splits?

Zekiel

Zekiel

Awards
You would definitely enjoy this combo. From your OP it looks like you have your diet dialed in, what are you doing for workout splits?
Well. I workout 6 days a week 1 reat day when I do nothing. 2 days of chest n 2 days of legs. I switch up arms n delt n back from week to week meaning one week ill do arms twice the next delt n back. N three days a week I do morning cardio.

Zekiel

Zekiel

Awards
[QUOTE="bolt10;4439076"I just prefer people run things separate the first time to understand how they react to each.[/QUOTE]

Thanks makes since. I appreciate it, bolt

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well. I workout 6 days a week 1 reat day when I do nothing. 2 days of chest n 2 days of legs. I switch up arms n delt n back from week to week meaning one week ill do arms twice the next delt n back. N three days a week I do morning cardio.
So you'll go multiple weeks without working your back? Think you're split could use some work. Ever look into some of the more proven ones?

Zekiel

Zekiel

Awards
So you'll go multiple weeks without working your back? Think you're split could use some work. Ever look into some of the more proven ones?
Oh wat I meant by switching is, on the week when I'm doing arms twice, its the same day as chest. During that week I have one day of back n delts. Then the following week it will b back n delts twice on legs days n arms on that one day. I ended up doing this cuz I injured my back in the accident n one day a week was more than enough. I just started hitting it twice a week, the pf3 n leucine seems to b helping a lot with recovery.