1st Sarms Cycle - LGD & Ostarine

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi There,

Hope all well with all of you. Ive seen you guys replying many messages here in the forum and also trust that you have a great expertise in this field..

Im currently thinking on doing my first cycle of sarms while bulking. Ive thought about doing something like testosterone (500 mg per week) but Im not considering anymore due to the fact that couldn't get used with the idea of injecting myself... beside that,the possibility of acne and gyno is something that I kinda get a bit scared of because I currently have my right side of the chest a bit more fat than the left side that stress me out lol.. But as I read that Sarms don't bring that problem in (ideally), that makes things easier--

Ive thought of doing LGD and Ostarine for 12 weeks... Objective would be to gain 10-15 pounds of lean mass..

Plan as it follows:

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ive been training for the last 3 years.. Current training routine, 5 or 6 days a week... Each day hitting a different part of the body.. Calories intake is in about 2800 calories per day..

Current stats are:

Weight - 147 pounds - 66 Kg
Height - 68 inches - 1.73 m
Body fat - about 15%

Current stack includes:

-Vitamins
-Fish Oil
-Creatine
-BCAA
-Whey

Does anyone has don that and how did it go? Thanks for the advices

JohnJJ

Awards
good luck,

you should make a log

that dga looks ridiculously overpriced and that dylan guy seems like a real shill.

return that stuff if you can and buy natty test booster on amazon for like 20-30 bucks m8

pokemon_trenn

Awards
Pick either the LGD or MK, not both. For LGD, use 5 mg for 8 weeks max. The DGA is overpriced and useless. Clomid is overkill.

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pick either the LGD or MK, not both. For LGD, use 5 mg for 8 weeks max. The DGA is overpriced and useless. Clomid is overkill.
So, may I Know why you saying not to stack both of them? Probably you will say that they are very similar and so to be using one or the oher? I know that LGD and S4 or RAD is a nice stack for bulking, but Ive seen some of the vision side effects of S4 and that kinda scares me..

Will LGD at that dosage help me to make the desired gains? The idea of decreasing to half is it to minimize side effects?

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
good luck,

you should make a log

that dga looks ridiculously overpriced and that dylan guy seems like a real shill.

return that stuff if you can and buy natty test booster on amazon for like 20-30 bucks m8
Thanks, I didnt buy te stuff yet.. Thats why i came over to this forum to hear what people has to say about it :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks or either would be best just to keep a good gauge of what’s working and seeing just what sides are present. I personally see no point in running LGD lower than what your planning on starting with. Osta isn’t bad solo either but it’s still suppressive to an extent and you don’t want to run both and not understand how they treat you differently.

Honestly at your height and age you could eat much more than 2800 cals a day.

If it was me id add a little more food, a solid training program, and have some dermacrine on standby for my wellbeing. Others will continue to shine in with help. Best of luck!

pokemon_trenn

Awards
The reason you don't want to stack them is because they both act on the same receptors, so one is actively competing against the other to bind to a receptor meaning the other is being wasted. Scumbag Gemelli is telling you to stack so you can buy more since he's all about making sales. For the same reason he is recommending you to do 10 mg for 12 weeks leading to lots of suppression for minimal additional gains, if any. You get diminishing returns and more sides when dosing higher than 5 mg. LGD is good for mass and RAD is good for strength and S4 is not worth it. If you want to stack, then you can use MK667 and/or GW in addition to the LGD.

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for everyone comments.

So I probably will follow everyones suggestion and go with LGD.. 5mg for 12 weeks or 10mg for 8 weeks.. Ive researched and I see that most people uses 8mg or 10mg per week.. some people increasing from 8 to 10mg per day through the cycle..

Now, everyone agrees that the liquid form of Sarms are the best to be taken instead of pills, correct?

Also, besides Gemelli wants to sell his stuff, still, the stuff he sells is safe and some of the best in the market / real sarms?

I don't mind to pay more as long as i know im taking real sarms

pokemon_trenn

Awards
Liquid or pills doesn't matter as long as the active ingredient is the same. Gemelli's SARMs source was legit back then, but I'm not sure what sources he pushes now. Don't shy from other sources just because they don't cost as much. Gemelli talks you into thinking everyone else is fake because they are cheaper than whatever source he uses. Also, swing by Reddit r/PEDs sometime.

Stldave

Stldave

Awards
I ran 12 weeks of LGD and S4. Felt sooooooo good. The well being feelings alone were worth the cycle. Added 9 lean pounds, and very solid strength gains. Found the S4 vision sides overstated, and very manageable. I also tapered up from 25 mg to 75 mg over a month.

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to everyone comments and thoughts..

Yes, one of the options was to stack with S4 but the vision side effects that I read about kinda of "scares me" and so would prefer to be away from that..

So as the plan goes, I would go for

1-12 lgd-4033 - 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT (does anyone can suggest some good stuff to substitute this instead)

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 (some of of you mentioned that this is a overkill.. what would you recommend then instead of that)?
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Planning to obviously jump my calories up while on cycle.. autumn is approaching and so i think beach season is about to finish so im not worried if I accumulate a bit more fat..

An additional point to mention is that I've done already 2 cycles of test booster.. during feb-march 2018 I've used AlphamaxXT and recently took K1ngs Blood from OL.. the fact of using this can impact the test booster used after the cycle not to have the desired impact or is fine?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do not buy that DGA stuff. I guess it’s not a terrible formula (maybe, it’s a prop blend, so it may be awful, who knows?) but it’s absurdly overpriced. It’s seriously stupid. Do not buy it.

I’m seeing people start to suggest higher doses of LGD these days, even up to 30mg. I don’t think that’s necessary, I ran it at 10mg and it worked very well. 8-12 is still the most common range to dose within, 10 is just fine.

While clomid may be “overkill”, it wouldn’t hurt to have it. Any time you mess with hormones, there can be unpredictable effects, so having it on hand is probably a good idea in case you start getting gyno. I’ve always just run an OTC AI as a post cycle for my runs with SARMs, but I’ve never gotten any hints of suppression, so I didn’t need much. I’ve heard of some guys getting shut down pretty hard though, so again, having something more aggressive just in case is not a bad idea.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
stupid to stack osta and lgd. pick one then stack something like s4, rad, yk....etc