1st sarms cycle help

sunny.foundry

sunny.foundry

Awards
First post here. I'm looking to get started on SARMS, been training around 2.5years solid (32 years old), previously lifted in late teens to early 20's and reached a decent level then, and I'm at that same point now. Currently Deadlift 200kg, bench 105kg, squat 140kg.@76kg bw, 12%bf.
I'm thinking of sarms for a lean bulk. I like the idea of a gh secretogogue aswel. Ideally I wanna be about 85kg at sub 10%bf.
What would you more experienced guys do in my position, as in which substances would you take and in which order?
Also can you recommend any offers out there right now which would suit me?
I'm thinking of an lgd/rad/mk combo, followed by mini pct.

I have been advised by Dylan Gemelli at isarms, but after reading ALOT of stuff online I'm looking for more opinions from experienced people....

sunny.foundry

sunny.foundry

Awards
Thanks alot Bro. Yeh I found that thread after posting this, I think I might read the whole lot just for the knowledge.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
First SARM cycle, LGD should be plenty imo. If you really wanna try mk, Id add it later in the cycle.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
First SARM cycle, LGD should be plenty imo. If you really wanna try mk, Id add it later in the cycle.
I would start with just one compound, as you don't know how you'll react. If you're taking multiple items and things go pear shaped, it makes it difficult to figure out which one is the problem substance.

sunny.foundry

sunny.foundry

Awards
Oh, now I'm just curious. What did he recommend other than hcgenerate and n2guard?
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

.......as you can see the contrast in advice between the 2 forums is huge, to say the least.....lol

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I would start with just one compound, as you don't know how you'll react. If you're taking multiple items and things go pear shaped, it makes it difficult to figure out which one is the problem substance.
Yip, exactly my thinking.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

.......as you can see the contrast in advice between the 2 forums is huge, to say the least.....lol
All of this as a first cycle?? Dude's either whacked in the head or he doesn't have consideration for other people's safety.

sunny.foundry

sunny.foundry

Awards
All of this as a first cycle?? Dude's either whacked in the head or he doesn't have consideration for other people's safety.
I told him my situation- never used anything to boost test, 32 year old, training 3 years, good diet, decent lifts, 12stone @12% bf. Although I did show some enthusiasm for the compounds mentioned I was thinking more along one at a time like maybe lgd or rad first, pct and maybe then the mk.

The above is what I was given by DG himself and other similar suggestions were made from people on that forum.
Also I was told that sarms1 is all bunk, anything in pill form is bunk, and that the stuff they suggest is beyond question. .......then I searched his name.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
20mg of RAD alone would push my BP up considerably, without even taking into consideration the physiological impact of mk and lgd.

Glad you found us man.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20mg of RAD alone would push my BP up considerably, without even taking into consideration the physiological impact of mk and lgd.

Glad you found us man.
And 12 weeks of rad?! Just wow.

N

NJsFinest23

Awards
Anyone have any thoughts on the Sarms by Focused Nutrition?? I've heard some really good things about their products but would love some feedback from the community here. Looking to try my first sarm, thinking either MK-677 or LGD-4033. Thanks!!

Don't mean to hijack thread either, my apologizes.

sunny.foundry

sunny.foundry

Awards
Yeh I'm considering them or Olympus labs as that's what I have available

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any thoughts on the Sarms by Focused Nutrition?? I've heard some really good things about their products but would love some feedback from the community here. Looking to try my first sarm, thinking either MK-677 or LGD-4033. Thanks!!

Don't mean to hijack thread either, my apologizes.
I've tried their osta. Satisfied, but the fact that it came in 25mg capsules meant that it wasn't as versatile. LGD and MK-677 seem to come in more reasonable doses.

N

NJsFinest23

Awards
I've tried their osta. Satisfied, but the fact that it came in 25mg capsules meant that it wasn't as versatile. LGD and MK-677 seem to come in more reasonable doses.
Sounds good, I'm gonna pull the trigger and get the LGD and hopefully shed some body fat and put on some lean muscle.

Well seems like it is out of stock in the US everywhere I look. If anyone has any trusted sites to purchase from, please let me know. Thanks!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nitemare16

nitemare16

Awards
Well how about this, I am on day 15 of the LGD dylan gemelli pushes and notice nothing as of yet, I could be too impatient but I know how he is. Can't wait until I can switch to another brand.

The list you posted is what he recommends to every single person that goes on that forum, btw, doesn't matter what your stats are. If you're not doing at least 3 months of Everything, you're just selling yourself short -DG :toofunny:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well how about this, I am on day 15 of the LGD dylan gemelli pushes and notice nothing as of yet, I could be too impatient but I know how he is. Can't wait until I can switch to another brand.

The list you posted is what he recommends to every single person that goes on that forum, btw, doesn't matter what your stats are. If you're not doing at least 3 months of Everything, you're just selling yourself short -DG :toofunny:
should read - "if your doing 3 months of my product, you aren't gaining anything."