1st SARMs Cycle (13 Weeks Out)

Cla$$!cAF

Awards
Hey everyone! I’ve got about 13 weeks out and wanted to ask for advice on how to protocol my SARMs stack as I get closer and closer to show day. I’m at 190lbs right now and have to get down to 175lbs with 13 weeks out. How should I adjust my SARMs dosage as comp get closer and closer?

Photos most recently taken today
IMG_6033.JPG
IMG_6082.JPG
IMG_6092.JPG

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you used SARMs before? Probably not a great idea to add in something new right before a contest. More variables is more bad.

Cla$$!cAF

Awards
Have you used SARMs before? Probably not a great idea to add in something new right before a contest. More variables is more bad.
I’ve been on it for about 4 weeks now so I started it slightly outside of prep. Prep starts 12 weeks out.

Cla$$!cAF

Awards
Well you haven’t even said what you are taking, for a start.
I am taking a stack (I know I know, it’s recommended to take one because you’ll never know which compound is working), but I went with the following.

2ml Drop includes

MK2866 25mg
GW501516 10mg
SR9009 20mg

Brand is protogenis

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, you really don’t have any control then unless you decide you want to raise all 3, or purchase more of one of the compounds to add specifically.

Generally, drugs should maintain or increase leading into a contest, or if removed then replaced by something providing a similar stimulus or effect.

So your Ostarine should either be at least kept in at that dosage, or increased, or rotated with a different SARM/AAS of similar or greater anabolism.

I would say, unless you are going to start taking more classic compounds like AAS, GH, Clen, etc, don’t worry about it. Just run this stuff until the show. Maybe bumping things up by 50% the last 6 weeks, at most. Or just keep it the same and focus on your diet, because that’s the key anyway.

Cla$$!cAF

Awards
Well, you really don’t have any control then unless you decide you want to raise all 3, or purchase more of one of the compounds to add specifically.

Generally, drugs should maintain or increase leading into a contest, or if removed then replaced by something providing a similar stimulus or effect.

So your Ostarine should either be at least kept in at that dosage, or increased, or rotated with a different SARM/AAS of similar or greater anabolism.

I would say, unless you are going to start taking more classic compounds like AAS, GH, Clen, etc, don’t worry about it. Just run this stuff until the show. Maybe bumping things up by 50% the last 6 weeks, at most. Or just keep it the same and focus on your diet, because that’s the key anyway.
I truly appreciate the info man