1st sarm cycle

natureman4

Awards
29yo, 180 lb, been training for a few years but COVID saw some major setbacks. Thinking about doing my first sarm bulking cycle later in the summer, have never used any anabolics before. I know yall probably get a million of these posts but I'd appreciate any feedback to lessen my chances of screwing myself up.

What I was thinking, having done some research but not having tried it before:

LGD 4033 tablets 4mg/4/4/4/8/8/8/8
PCT: Nolva oral 40mg/40/20/20

I have Apex Hyperion/DHEA on hand for too low estrogen sides, and Apex Arimahex/6-OXO for an AI in case of any high estrogen side while on cycle. I have plenty of Tudca, NAC and milk thistle for general liver support and am not sure if I'll need those after this. Are there any other compounds I should have on hand or general concerns to keep in mind? Any advice would be appreciated. If this is in the wrong forum, mea culpa and please move it.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
29yo, 180 lb, been training for a few years but COVID saw some major setbacks. Thinking about doing my first sarm bulking cycle later in the summer, have never used any anabolics before. I know yall probably get a million of these posts but I'd appreciate any feedback to lessen my chances of screwing myself up.

What I was thinking, having done some research but not having tried it before:

LGD 4033 tablets 4mg/4/4/4/8/8/8/8
PCT: Nolva oral 40mg/40/20/20

I have Apex Hyperion/DHEA on hand for too low estrogen sides, and Apex Arimahex/6-OXO for an AI in case of any high estrogen side while on cycle. I have plenty of Tudca, NAC and milk thistle for general liver support and am not sure if I'll need those after this. Are there any other compounds I should have on hand or general concerns to keep in mind? Any advice would be appreciated. If this is in the wrong forum, mea culpa and please move it.
The lgd dose is too low, it needs to be trippled or quadrupled.

natureman4

Awards
NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Thanks for letting me know! That was something I was unsure of
Opinions on SERM dosage vary a lot. I've seen enough evidence that 10mg is plenty for a mild cycle. 10/10/5 is likely plenty. Maybe even 10/5/5. For most sides increase drastically with increasing dose as well.

natureman4

Awards
Opinions on SERM dosage vary a lot. I've seen enough evidence that 10mg is plenty for a mild cycle. 10/10/5 is likely plenty. Maybe even 10/5/5. For most sides increase drastically with increasing dose as well.
Right, that makes sense. And Nolva *might* be somewhat hepatotoxic so I'm happy staying conservative for this. I've also seen some research suggesting Nolva can be hit or miss in terms of treating gyno, would the 6-OXO be a plausible backup option if I get gyno and 10mg Nolva doesn't work?

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Right, that makes sense. And Nolva *might* be somewhat hepatotoxic so I'm happy staying conservative for this. I've also seen some research suggesting Nolva can be hit or miss in terms of treating gyno, would the 6-OXO be a plausible backup option if I get gyno and 10mg Nolva doesn't work?
Don't think you have to worry about gyno on SARM only cycle, suppression is likely going to be your issue. I guess it could happen, but seems unlikely. If you're worried I would keep an AI on hand. Are you using a test base?

natureman4

Awards
Don't think you have to worry about gyno on SARM only cycle, suppression is likely going to be your issue. I guess it could happen, but seems unlikely. If you're worried I would keep an AI on hand. Are you using a test base?
Was thinking about using the transdermal dhea (hyperion). Or maybe just starting the 5mg Nolva when I start noticing signs of suppression, like a delayed sarm+serm cycle, does anyone do that? I know people have varying opinions of sarm+serm cycles because of how serms affect igf-1 but the biochemistry seems like it could work. If neither of those sound like good options I'm open to suggestions, and thanks for asking man.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was thinking about using the transdermal dhea (hyperion). Or maybe just starting the 5mg Nolva when I start noticing signs of suppression, like a delayed sarm+serm cycle, does anyone do that? I know people have varying opinions of sarm+serm cycles because of how serms affect igf-1 but the biochemistry seems like it could work. If neither of those sound like good options I'm open to suggestions, and thanks for asking man.
I'm not sure what you mean by a "delayed SARM + SERM cycle".

But most of us who have been around a while don't feel like we've ever seen any evidence that SERM on cycle stops suppression.

.... And personally.... I'd do at least 10/10/10/10 Nolva for PCT.
No sense skimping on something as important as restarting your natural hormone production.

..... And I am usually a little more conservative with my recommendations than a lot of guys.... But I'd recommend more than 4mg of LGD, personally.

(y):)💪

natureman4

Awards
I'm not sure what you mean by a "delayed SARM + SERM cycle".

But most of us who have been around a while don't feel like we've ever seen any evidence that SERM on cycle stops suppression.

.... And personally.... I'd do at least 10/10/10/10 Nolva for PCT.
No sense skimping on something as important as restarting your natural hormone production.

..... And I am usually a little more conservative with my recommendations than a lot of guys.... But I'd recommend more than 4mg of LGD, personally.

(y):)💪
Thanks for commenting, that's a lot of useful info. Would you say 1-2mL Hyperion would be adequate to stop suppression then, or should I grab something else?

I just got LGD in 11mg tabs so thinking I might do half tabs for 3-4 weeks and then full tabs for 4-5, which would also warrant a bit more Nolva as you suggested. I'll probably feel more comfortable stepping up the dosage once I get used to managing any sides. Also decided to add NAC 600mg 2xday on cycle, will get liver labs midway and again during PCT.

And last, I'm considering adding mk677 in the next month (LGD will happen in the fall) to see if it will help sleep and recovery during the LGD cycle.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used pct, it was enough everything is fine
Went up about 10kg, and got stronger
If you didn't use a serm, then you didn't really do a pct. You can of course bounce back fine without a pct. Usually just takes longer and decreases the changes of full recovery, which is never guaranteed. But yeah, you could've recovered just fine. You don't really know for sure though, without bloodwork.

Anyway, I would recommend doing a real pct with a serm the next time and I hope you don't advise people to do cycles without a serm pct.

Last edited:

Csoki

Awards
If you didn't use a serm, then you didn't really do a pct. You can of course bounce back fine without a pct. Usually just takes longer and decreases the changes of full recovery, which is never guaranteed. But yeah, you could've recovered just fine. You don't really know for sure though, without bloodwork.

Anyway, I would recommend doing a real pct with a serm the next time and I hope you don't advise people to do cycles without a serm pct.
I just recommended the sarm stack :) was not talking about pct or no pct..
What you recommend as serm? What to take?
Iam doing epi and msten stack now, and in january iam going on bloodwork and starting my diet with sustanon

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just recommended the sarm stack :) was not talking about pct or no pct..
What you recommend as serm? What to take?
Iam doing epi and msten stack now, and in january iam going on bloodwork and starting my diet with sustanon
The basic Clomid or Tamoxifen. Or if you can find legit Enclomiphene. I've only used Tamox. For Epistane + Msten I'd probably do Tamox 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 myself. For longer cylces you may want to run the serm for longer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 15