1st Run With Epi Log 3.11.09

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I started my Epistane cycle today and figured I may as well log on here to keep track of things. I only have a few minutes right now so I will just put down some numbers.

Last bench day
195X7
225X3 (bad I know, hopefully this goes up)

Last squat day

315X5

I weighed 224.7 this morning.

arms are about 16.25"
Thighs are 25.5"
Waist at belly button 39" (I'll be looking for this to go down quite a bit hopefully)

Callories/day= 2000-2200
Protein 250-300 g/day

I took 10 mg Epi(my first) at 3 pm and plan to take another at 4:30 and will head to the gym by 5:30.

I know this isn't a normal dosing schedule but I figured it was the best way to get my 20 mg in for today. Bad idea? Let me know before 4:30 EST.

My Epi schedule will be 20/30/40/40

For the past 1.5 weeks I have been taking Arimatest which I would have to say is pretty decent although expensive. It works anyway. I will keep the last 2.5 weeks of that for after the Epi cycle.

If anyone reads this by 4:30 and advises against my two doses in this short time let me know. I will check back.

Thanks.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
cool man I'm about to do a Epi cycle next week :) 20/30/40/40 I think I'm going to log it we will see how I do as for doses try to space it out better I'm going to do (for 1st week) 1pill at 8:00am 2int pill at about 6:00pm to space it out so it's not out of my system at any time

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Yeah, I only dosed that way yesterday because I just got it in the mail and was anxious to start. My normal schedule will be 1st dose when I eat breakfast (4:30 am) and then before the gym (4:30 pm). I guess as far as evenly spacing, 12 hrs apart is about as good as you can do right?

Last night shoulder day kind of sucked, had some pain in my right shoulder so I took it a little easy.

On this cycle, would working each body part only once a week be enough? I can't seem to do any more than that and still get my cardio in.

Also, as far as the PCT goes, does that start the day after the Epi cycle ends or should they over lap at all?

Thanks!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Also, as far as the PCT goes, does that start the day after the Epi cycle ends or should they over lap at all?

Thanks!
I started pct the night of my last day on epi. I'm sure it's not too important to get it as soon as I did, but I figure I should let nolva start doing what it needs to do.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Well, I'm on day six. I haven't logged much because there isn't much to log. Per forum members, I was advised to increase from my original plan 20/30/40/40 to 30/40/40/40 because of m size. I believe it was day three that I bumped up to 30 mg. I did legs on day four and had a crappy work out. I think. I used less weight but tried going really deep on the squats. I also did some deadlifts with a decent amount of weight. It didn't seem, in my head anyway, that I was having a good workout but I was completely drained after the work out. I was very close to puking so I guess I was pushing hard enough. Not too much the next couple of days as far as DOMS goes. Is there better recovery on Epi? Maybe its working but it just doesn't seem like it?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
yeah I noticed the recovery was pretty well. Be patient.. epi isnt something your going to have this overwelming "its working" type of feeling.. kind of creeps up and your strength just goes up slightly (15-20 lbs avg)

drink tons of water too. lift hard and start your PCT the day after your last dose. Whats your PCT anyways?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
if your uncomfortable with the 30/40/40/40 idea just stick to the 30/30/40/40. Dont do it cause everyone in here told you too. Its not gonna make that much of difference anyways.. it needs to add up over time

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I typed that wrong anyway, you're right my plan went from 20/30/30/40 to 30/30/40/40. Sorry. I am drinking about 2 gallons of water during the week. I am finding it hard to get that much at home on the weekends with stuff going on. But I get at least a gollon on weekends. Why so much water anyway? What is it doing with the epi?

For pct, I have reversitol but I am going to try and get my hands on nolva if I can. If not, it will be the reversitol and probably some arimatest toward the end.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
wow you weigh so much and you're a pussy ahahaahahah

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
ahahahahaaha nothing kid. you seem like you dont know what you're doing obviously you're asking for help. like how long have you been lifting? you are lifting baby weight!!! idk i think you need more training to be running cycles already.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
What's yor problem, I'm asking for a little advice. Thought that's what the forums were for. Not for a-holes like you to run your little mouths.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
little mouths!!!!!!!!!! ahahaahahahahahahaha sorry it's just funny . you crack me up. yo bitch i'll plow your fat ass over! ahahaahah

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I don't see your stats up there, too pathetic to post them I'm sure. Get a life fag.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
a gallon a day is fine.. dont worry about that too much. I was just real thirsty throughout my cycle. Are you trying to cut and lose bodyfat?

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Yup, trying to lean out and gain a bit of muscle. Thanks for the replies!

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
my stats arent up there cus i dont sit on my computer all day asking for help, like your fat ass does. trying to lean out ahahah bitch you need a steroid to do that you're a weenie. your probably a little turd. and how old are you ? you dont know anything about lifting obviously if you're so weak. theres no way you can bench 225 for 3 thats like the pussies thing i ever seen in my life. you weigh more then that.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
you got me so angry with this ****ing log, you have no idea, you have all this wieght to become stronger and bigger and you dont even try to do it without steroids. steroids are for athletes who are going somewhere in life that need a boost. or for people who need to take them because they hit a wall and there genetics cant make them stronger nor bigger. you on the other hand are taking the easy way out, thats a true bitch to me. why cant you just put hard dedication into it? eat ****ing right lift right man up you girl. yeah i know im being a *******, but tough **** i'm right.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Don't listen to the fool. He doesn't have time to put his stats up because he's sooooooo into working out? There's a jackass in every bunch and congrats to DrJuice for achieving that status so quickly with so little posts. "Haaahaaahaahhahaa"...... what is that?

You have a good plan! Stick with it.

SUBBED.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Drqueerbox,
Listen you ****!ng dweeb, I'm 37. I've lifted for a total of about 14 years. I've taken the last, 5 years off and got back into it about a year ago. It's kinda tough at my age to be basically starting over. It's tough to put the muscle back on. The epi is going to be my little helper now that I'm seem to be at a sticking point. If you're so serious about this, then you wouldn't even be messing around with these weak steriods. Be a man and do the real sh!t, you fuk!ng pussy. Stay off my log if it pisses you off so much. I can't believe you actually take time out of your day to write the stupid sh!t you write. Come on, this is epistane we're talking about here. Ahahahahahahaa. What is that? You're an idiot. This is the last response you will get out of me because your not worth the time I've already spent responding to your moronic replies. You do indeed need to get a life. Think about it.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1st epi isnt a steroids hahaha its extremely weak and should never be dosed at 20. 30mg is the bare minimum i dosed mine at 60mg with trisorbagen and still nothing much so i bridged with mdrol 1wk into mdrol boooom 9lbs. epi is weak. and if anything is scared of dosing it they shouldnt be using ph. anyways u going back to lifting at age of 37 thats very impressive good job i wish i could get my bro in gym. keep it up . try finavol nxt time its a 19nor tren

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Monday I did back and bis which was my 6th day on epi (4th day at 30 mg) and I started with some light pull downs and by the second set my whole back was pumped right up. It felt pretty good and the rest of the work out went well. Nothing as far as any weight increases but the pumps I have been getting are unreal. And it seems like my muscles are staying a lot fuller longer. I have not been eating a lot either, I've been trying to lose some fat. I'm basically on a carb cycling diet. I'll eat about 75-100 g carbs for a few days then reload for one day. So I'm pretty impressed with the way I seem to be putting on some muscle and shrinking my waist. So far, unless it's just my diet, the stuff seems to be helping me out.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
jay21,

Is this not true?

A steroid (by definition) is a 17 carbon tetra-ring: consisting of three 6-membered rings, and a 5-membered ring at the end of the chain; therefore, not only is epistane a steroid, so are a lot of other compounds which are not considered AAS.

I saw this on another post.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
look epi is a steroid.
but i dont considered it one on the count of it being so extremely weak.
none the less it is a ph sadly....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
leukic is also 300% more anabolic then test haha i hate MT

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw ur weight wont increase much. unless u go up to a higher dose like 50-60 a 30mg will lean u out etc etc but no noticable weight gain. also epi can be run for 6 wks since it kick in around wk 2.5-3 so if u like it so far u can run it to 6
20 30 30 40 40 50

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
JAY21 -1st epi isnt a steroids hahaha its extremely weak and should never be dosed at 20. 30mg is the bare minimum i dosed mine at 60mg THENNNNNNNN HE SAID look epi is a steroid.
but i dont considered it one on the count of it being so extremely weak.
none the less it is a ph sadly....
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH JAY21 YOUR A IDIOT GET OUT OFF HERE.
this guy probably never took ph in his life, for him to start it will work better then others, the only thing you are right about is his weight, so he should up the dose more. and glennwethere i was just in a bad mood and felt like being a **** to somone. i clearly dont care about my stats on this website because i just go on to help people and learn myself.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Man, this guys not even worth neg repping.

Glenn, I'm not by any means discrediting Jay's advice, that worked for him and that's great. You however, have to get to know how Epi reacts to your own body IMO. If your plan is working so far, stick with it. Lots of water, protein, and stick with your carb plan.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Grag,
Thanks. Will do. I'm happy with things so far. That's all that matters to me.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Today is day 10 on Epi. My cycle is now (after a couple changes):
Day 1: 20
Day 2: 20
Day 3-7: 30
Day 8-End: 40

So yesterday was my second day at 40.

I did shoulders and traps.

For DB presses I used my typical starting weight after warmup but ripped off 3 or 4 more easy reps than usual. I actually stopped short of failure. I was like what the hell was that. I felt great. Then I had a pretty standard workout from that point on. I did increase my barbell shrugs by 20 lbs. so that was cool too. I seem to have a great burst right at the beginning of my workouts. Anyone else notice this?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
you could attribute that to alot of things so I wouldnt get carried away. For me epi was extremely weak throughout the 4 wks but I did feel it a bit my 2nd week, I was getting some better pumps and looking more vascular.

I dont mean to be a downer but Epi will probably just leave you wanting more like it did with me. just enjoy it for what it is and lift hard

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Today is day 13.

I did chest and tris Sat (day 11)
I am very weak at benching and its very frustrating. Prior to Saturdays workout for the past three chest workouts I have done the same thing. A couple warm up sets and then see how many times I get 225. So for three weeks it was 3 reps, 2 reps, 3 reps (your laugh here) Well Sat I got the mother f-er for 8. (you can still laugh here but I'm smiling) I'm happy with that. Hopefully things keep improving over the next couple weeks. My other workouts were good too but I figured this was really the only thing worth mentioning.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Today is day 13.

I did chest and tris Sat (day 11)
I am very weak at benching and its very frustrating. Prior to Saturdays workout for the past three chest workouts I have done the same thing. A couple warm up sets and then see how many times I get 225. So for three weeks it was 3 reps, 2 reps, 3 reps (your laugh here) Well Sat I got the mother f-er for 8. (you can still laugh here but I'm smiling) I'm happy with that. Hopefully things keep improving over the next couple weeks. My other workouts were good too but I figured this was really the only thing worth mentioning.
f it, everyone needs to start somewhere brother. Dont be ashamed at what you put up, that just distracts you. Put up what you can and i guarente it will go up. Get a budy to spot you and follow you through the reps. that helps it increase

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
You're right, I did alot better when I lifted with my brother and we spotted each and got some forced reps. Now, its just me so I know that is taking away from my confindence.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
ns,
I see you're from boston. You into sports? I'm originally from ma. I'm in NY but but still a die hard sox and pats fan.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
yeah bro, I live down town. I wouldnt consider myself a die hard fan but Ive always played sports and I like the sox, celts and pats.. especially the pats

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jays a idiot
WTF dude where did that come from. ur extremely narrowminded i seen your other post. u know i know ppl like you they usually live a lonely life.... dosent matter what u say everyone can see ur a moron and they will ignore u. only little kids look for fights like u do. grow up man

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Day 16:
I had an ok leg day yesterday. It should have been better but I f-ed up and didn't eat enough. I am cycling carbs somewhat and for some reason forgot I was doing legs and I went to the gym at about 3:30 pm and prior to that had a total of about 60-70 carbs. I could tell it was just lack of energy. Oh well, it wasn't that bad of a day but it could have been better. Other than that my work outs have been going great, plenty of strength and the pumps a vascularity are great and I'm not on any NO or creatine ar anything either. My weight is up about 2 lbs since I've started but I am also getting leaner which is the goal. If I had to guess I would say I have gained 4-5 lbs of muscle and lost 2-3 lbs of fat. I'm definitely harder and more defined. Libido is pretty much shot. I can do it with no problem but unless the wife is looking for attention I don't even think about it.
I have also decided to keep my cycle going with a bridge into trenadrol. My total cycle will be 7 weeks, 4 on epi and the last week with epi I will stack the tren on it and then finish the final three weeks with tren only.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Day 20

Leg day yesterday was awesome. Heaviest I've ever done on legs. A little bit of hip pain on one side today but feeling pretty good. MY libido is off and on. My diet is pretty much dead on as I have a pretty good recomp. going on right now. Between my diet and the Epi, I am really happy with the results so far. Looking forward to starting the tren bridge today. I am thinking about increasing my calories a tad now that I'll be on the tren. I still don't want to gain any/much fat though.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Day 21 of Epi, day 2 of Trenadrol

Last nights work out was insane. My strength, pump, vascularity were through the roof. I got so pumped up I thought my arms would explode. Not sure if it was just the epi, the tren or both but something was working. Holy shyt!. I think I slept ok last night, not any worse than normal but today I'm feeling a bit sluggish. Also a bit more irritable than normal. I've read about all-day energy with tren but I'm feeling the opposite right now. I know it's probably too early to be feeling anything at all from the tren but...

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Day 24 of Epi, day 5 of Trenadrol

Tomorrow will be the last day of the Epi. I have been taking the tren along with it for the past 5 days but, I doubt I'm getting much of anything from the tren yet so basically this is the end of the epi log. I would say its definitely worth doing. I gained some mass, strength and lost fat. I am most impressed with the way I look while I'm at the gym. The shyt pumps me right up and the vascularity is awesome. Now I am looking forward to the tren kicking in. My weight is actually lower than when I started the epi. I have lost a lot of fat though. My diet was basically a carb cycle type. Seems to work pretty good. I know I have more muscle now than when I started. My measurements prove that and my waist is about 1.5 inches smaller. I'd like to lose another 2 on my waist. Hopefully the tren helps with that although I do plan to eat a little more now on the tren. So we'll see...