1st run of Mass Max XT starts today

manry29

Awards
Hello to all. I used to follow and post on here couple years ago. Forgot my username so I created this new one. I came back to learn and see whats new. I have been in and out of lifting last 20 years. I'm easing back into it at 40 now. Starting training light back in December and then in Jan I started running Greyskull LP with super light weights. Got my base back. Size and lifts back up. Been tracking and from Jan 1 to March 26 Ive gained 4 lbs, added some size to neck, chest, arms, and quads. Calves stayed the same and stomach is down 3/4 inch. Gonna run two bottles of Mass Max and see how it goes. I also take creatine, vitamins, turmeric and a digestive enzyme. Drinking 2-4 protein shakes a day and trying to eat clean at about 3000-3200 calories a day but I don"t really track to close. Really been fighting switching up programs but I guess if it aint broke best to leave it alone and obviously Greyskull is working. Super stoked to see how Mass Max hits me. About 2 years ago I ran X Gels and after 1 bottle got strep throat and basically it derailed me. Gonna see how Mass Max does and may add X gels to it in the future.

Attachments

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you enjoy your run of MassMax XT. You may want to use X-Gels after your cycle, not with MassMax.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is one I have been meaning to run for too long now.

I’m in on this

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s fine to dose ArA with MassMax just separate your dosages apart as much as possible.

As far as training is concerned, look into a push/pull routine or PPL. It’s a really nice change of pace. Give it a couple months and see if you notice any benefits. I sure do.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
In for this. I think Massmax will treat you well. Will you be running it for 4 weeks, or a full 8?

manry29

Awards
I have 1 bottle but plan on getting another so I can run it 8 weeks.

manry29

Awards
I'm running a 4 day week version of Grey skull L.P. I'm really enjoying so far and haven't stalled yet so I'm gonna keep on trucking with it for a while.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. In on this. You will love Massmax xt. I've ran multiple bottles of it with pretty good results!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. In on this. You will love Massmax xt. I've ran multiple bottles of it with pretty good results!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Really enjoyed my MassMax run. Gained a solid 7.8lbs of lean mass, no waist change, in 8 weeks. It was I think the 3rd or 4th week when I got a small bump in strength compared to usual too.

manry29

Awards
That's awesome. Looking forward to seeing how it does on me.

manry29

Awards
I just saw that Major Gains is now available. Kind of thinking about ordering 2 bottles while it's 40% off. I only have the budget for that or another bottle of Mass Max XT. Any opinions on what would be best? Buying another mass max or 2 bottles of major gains to run after 1 bottle of Mass Max? Thanks for the help.

manry29

Awards
May just be coincidence but I feel really hot today and like my heart rate is pretty high. Took my 3rd dose this morning about 730 am. Any one else experience any thing like that ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just saw that Major Gains is now available. Kind of thinking about ordering 2 bottles while it's 40% off. I only have the budget for that or another bottle of Mass Max XT. Any opinions on what would be best? Buying another mass max or 2 bottles of major gains to run after 1 bottle of Mass Max? Thanks for the help.
Can you post the Major Gains label?

If you don't run the full 8 weeks of MassMax, you will always wonder how weeks 5-8 would treat you. I have personally and in logs seen impressive gains in 4 weeks, but even better results with 8.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May just be coincidence but I feel really hot today and like my heart rate is pretty high. Took my 3rd dose this morning about 730 am. Any one else experience any thing like that ?
Have you used green tea supplements before? Are you extremely stim sensitive? Any ragweed allergies?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I would go 8 weeks (2 bottles) of one or the other. Natural anabolics are best ran for 8 weeks versus 4 in my opinion. If you already have one bottle of MassMax XT, I would get another and run MG another time.

manry29

Awards
I have used and drank green tea before and have no issues w stim products, prob way too stim tolerant. Not sure about ragweed. I feel way better now so it was prob just a fluke. I'll see how I feel next few days.

manry29

Awards
I guess I should stick with Mass Max for 8 weeks. Thats just such an awesome deal on the major gains I hate to pass it up. Not sure what I'll do yet. I appreciate all the help though for real.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on week 7 of Mass Max and I've been dosing 2 caps with my largest meals of the
day breakfast and lunch and I've never experienced any kind of increase in appetite
that many said they got and really haven't noticed much from this product but I'll wait
about a week a two after I finish my 2nd jar to post a review. I'm also stacking this with
SlinMax and I'm on my 2nd jar and I'll review this also after I'm through with my 2nd jar.

manry29

Awards
Well I took my 2nd dose for the day about an hour ago and def can tell my heart rate has went up some. Maybe from the green tea but not sure. Kinda weird. I think I'll not take any tomorrow and see.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I guess I should stick with Mass Max for 8 weeks. Thats just such an awesome deal on the major gains I hate to pass it up. Not sure what I'll do yet. I appreciate all the help though for real.
You can always hold off and wait to use major gains after your 8 weeks on Massmax. But I would agree, you'll see the full effects begin to high around the 3rd week with most natural anabolics, so doing an 8 week run with Massmax would be best

manry29

Awards
I've decided to stop taking mass max for next few days and start back on Sunday. Want to see if it's just a fluke or maybe something else goin on w me or if it's the mass max. May be a reaction to the ragweed like someone suggested. Felt like my heart was racing away and had a bit of cough. I'll see what happen on Sunday.