1st REAL Strength cycle: test e x MG + oral x mg

leop

Awards
Hello guys. I want to get stronger and dont mind getting bigger also. Primarily I aim for strength. Im 110KG now and want to get myself to 125+ kg powerlifting weightclass with the strength to justify the weight. My goal also does not have to be achieved in one cycle.

My stats are:
Squat 250kg
Bench 160kg
Deadlift 270kg

I took some var a while ago (only 60mg 6 weeks) and gained like 30kg on squat 20 on dl and 15 on bench. And 2 kilo of mass.

Now im looking for a real cycle for my strenght goal.

Week 1-12: Test e 500 mg a week.
Week 1-4 Dianabol 30/40mg a day

Week 14-18 PCT.

Thought about this anyone? Or should i better run anavar as oral? Or should I lower test and go for more weeks? I want to get mad strong and keep my strength after my cycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pct would start at week 14 (2 weeks after last Test E injection) and run through week 17 at least.

Cycle layout looks good other than that. What AI do you plan on using for this cycle?

leop

Awards
Thanks pct was typo of me i know about 2 weeks after last shot and pct. Do i need ai while on cycle if I dont get tits or madness bloat/estro sides? I dont know about ai to use ill have to investigate. Think aromasin or something i have all at my dispose if i need.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks pct was typo of me i know about 2 weeks after last shot and pct. Do i need ai while on cycle if in dont get tits or madness bloat? I dont know about ai to use ill have to investigate. Think aromasin or something i have all at my dispose if i need.
Definitely will need it while running the Dbol and Test. May be able to drop the dose back once the Dbol is done. Some need more than others on 500mg of Test. But absolutely without a doubt have one. Either Arimidex or Exemestane (Aromasin) will work.

Adex .5mg eod while running the Dbol (can probably go to e3d after)

Aromasin 12.5mg eod or ed with the Dbol (also can adjust)

leop

Awards
Definitely will need it while running the Dbol and Test. May be able to drop the dose back once the Dbol is done. Some need more than others on 500mg of Test. But absolutely without a doubt have one. Either Arimidex or Exemestane (Aromasin) will work.

Adex .5mg eod while running the Dbol (can probably go to e3d after)

Aromasin 12.5mg eod or ed with the Dbol (also can adjust)
Taking this stuff by default wont inhibit my gains?

leop

Awards
True! I remember tits arent worth it for me. Thank you for your intell. Would you advice dbol over anavar for my goal?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
True! I remember tits arent worth it for me. Thank you for your intell. Would you advice dbol over anavar for my goal?
It's definitely going to help you put on that weight to move up a weight-class.

For pure strength have you considered Tbol?

leop

Awards
Okay i have not. Shall take a closer look at that one.

leop

Awards
Im rly in doubt of taking like 80-100mg anavar vs dbol/tbol. But i had var already so im not virgin enough to rly get this cycle make me monster enough. Think id go better with tbol dbol. Why would you recommend tbol over dbol?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Strength over size. Also the size gained with Tbol will be more quality muscle, dry gains. Also can run Tbol for 6 weeks at around 60mg and gain some killer strength. I ran it for 6 at 40mg and it was awesome. But was also on Tren so that's why I kept it at 40.

Maybe you need someone to chime in with some Dbol experience, I'm simply going from paper, I have not used it.

leop

Awards
Alright. Im very curious and tending towards tbol now at your sugested dosage. Still use in first weeks.of.cycle right? Can you tell me how awesome your strength gains on tbol were in stats before after?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright. Im very curious and tending towards tbol now at your sugested dosage. Still use in first weeks.of.cycle right? Can you tell me how awesome your strength gains on tbol were in stats before after?
I can't recall specifics bro. It was about a year ago. But combined with Tren Ace it was the best 6 week combination for straight pump, strength and gym euphoria that I've ever experienced.

leop

Awards
Haha sounds good but also tren did massive strength job i guess!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha sounds good but also tren did massive strength job i guess!
It did. The combo was amazing. Everything was easy. The Tren extended past the Tbol by about a month and there was a considerable difference in my workouts after it stopped. Even with the Tren