1st real cycle, test + dbol, few questions

tizzl

Awards
So I am preparing to do my first real cycle, did a PH cycle about a year ago with some garbage from the internet. I know, stupid. But I am getting ready to do a real cycle of test kickstarted with dianabol . I am going to check out some ugl's in my area this week havent found anything in supplement stores around that seems usefull enough as far as pct or AI. Got slightly puffy nipples from the PH Hdrol cycle but nothing too serious, but that could be due to the fact that i got everything online. Im 20 yrs old and always been smaller in size, about 5'7 120~ always have been cut with around 5% body fat. I have low test already due too perscribed suboxone. Is androgel any good for a test? And should I start the dbol and test at the same time or run the dbol for a week or two before test? The guy i work with who is showing me the ugl apparently he runs dbol for a couple weeks then starts the test with 2 weeks left of dbol with no AI but he says he hasnt needed it, however I dont feel like its a good idea to risk something like that without having it on hand. Also I am thinking nolva for pct or should i get clomid or both? Thanks in advance

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You did NOT just post that you are 120 lbs (and TWENTY).....and you are going to cycle steroids. You got 50 lbs to put on before you even get into the consideration zone in regards to weight before using gear. And I'm just an inch or two taller (and also smaller-medium boned) so I can speak to this. Food (esp protein!)--- THE ULTIMATE ANABOLIC! :D

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So I am preparing to do my first real cycle, did a PH cycle about a year ago with some garbage from the internet. I know, stupid. But I am getting ready to do a real cycle of test kickstarted with dianabol . I am going to check out some ugl's in my area this week havent found anything in supplement stores around that seems usefull enough as far as pct or AI. Got slightly puffy nipples from the PH Hdrol cycle but nothing too serious, but that could be due to the fact that i got everything online. Im 20 yrs old and always been smaller in size, about 5'7 120~ always have been cut with around 5% body fat. I have low test already due too perscribed suboxone. Is androgel any good for a test? And should I start the dbol and test at the same time or run the dbol for a week or two before test? The guy i work with who is showing me the ugl apparently he runs dbol for a couple weeks then starts the test with 2 weeks left of dbol with no AI but he says he hasnt needed it, however I dont feel like its a good idea to risk something like that without having it on hand. Also I am thinking nolva for pct or should i get clomid or both? Thanks in advance
My brother is your height and he is an all natural 165-175 all the time. So basing my thoughts off of that I'd say bro you have a couple years of insane hard work and eating right ahead of you. My brother had to tear it up in the gym to get there and he's only 21 now but now he's figuring his body out and gains come decently

tizzl

Awards
Well ive basically hit a plateua i dont think i will grow any taller just basing off my entire family is short and if i do ive only got an inch or two to go. I also eat a ****load and for some reason i cant gain any weight, i have a really high metabolism and ive been working out for a few years and i can cut but cant get much bulk, only gained probably 10 pounds throughout the entire time working out

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
My brother is your height and he is an all natural 165-175 all the time. So basing my thoughts off of that I'd say bro you have a couple years of insane hard work and eating right ahead of you. My brother had to tear it up in the gym to get there and he's only 21 now but now he's figuring his body out and gains come decently
Scratch that my brother is only 5'6" with a 36" vertical on a good day. I'm very proud of him lol.

tizzl

Awards
Scratch that my brother is only 5'6" with a 36" vertical on a good day. I'm very proud of him lol.
See and that would be awesome but i basically want to do this first cycle to break through the plateau so i have something a little more to build from naturally from there, i dont plan on doing another cycle, if i do it wont be for a good few years util i am fully developed at least

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
See and that would be awesome but i basically want to do this first cycle to break through the plateau so i have something a little more to build from naturally from there, i dont plan on doing another cycle, if i do it wont be for a good few years util i am fully developed at least
The problem is, once you do a cycle you will be a miracle man if you can not do another one for years. That is a very rare happening!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
At 120 lbs there is no plateau man.. I don't want to be a butthead here but that's the gospel truth. Ud have to be on coke and Meth to not be able to gain at 120 lbs no matter how hardgainer you are. I.was 120 at 5"10.5" at 15 years old when I started working out. Didn't touch a chemical till 25

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Well ive basically hit a plateua i dont think i will grow any taller just basing off my entire family is short and if i do ive only got an inch or two to go. I also eat a ****load and for some reason i cant gain any weight, i have a really high metabolism and ive been working out for a few years and i can cut but cant get much bulk, only gained probably 10 pounds throughout the entire time working out
Before I jump in and say me piece ill ask how much do you actually eat?? How many calories do you try to consume? What's maintenance calories? Macro breakdown?? I only ask because about three years ago I was in your exact shoes, it wasn't until I started tracking calories and learning about diet and training more Indepth that I started to gain. I started out at 130lb 20% bf and before I jumped on hormones I was 175-180 at 17% bf.

Funnybuck

Awards
First of all dude. You are 120lbs.
You are nowhere near the right weight to get any decent long lasting gains from AAS.
And also you are really IMHO too young to start. You shouldn't really start using steroids until your at least half way through your twenties if not older.

You need to gain weight. You want to touch around 160-180lbs to set any president for a decent size otherwise your going to look worse off than before you started.
I'll let you into some advice. My friends all take steroids and all of them started in their late 20s and all of them had some sort of bodybuilding or heavy workout routine experience. Either you don't eat alot or you don't workout and if you don't do either don't expect to find anything.

Steroids aren't just magic potion that makes you massive just from sitting down.
You have to work your ass off and eat and sleep to the max.

I'd recommend doing some research into what steroids are all about because how are you going to reaction when something goes wrong? How do you know what your taking and what it does? How do you know it's real?

It sounds to me like your just jumping at conclusions and thinking it's right to just jump into steroids when you don't really have a clue what your doing otherwise you'd know to gain at least 50-60 pounds before you even touch them. Get your diet in order. Get your workouts routine in order. And do some solid research. Read all the stickies. Visit other forums. Read their stickies. Google steroids. Look at the side effects. Look at the history and the use. Make sure you know EVERYTHING before you put something into your system.

The number one cause for steroids related harm and death is due to improper knowledge. It's not all hype. It's all quite true. Kids and young adults who put **** into their system and couldn't handle it or didn't even know it was. It's not good dude.

Listen to the experienced guys. Do research. Gain weight. Get older. Get stronger. Then take them by all means.

MFIT

MFIT

Awards
First of all dude. You are 120lbs.
You are nowhere near the right weight to get any decent long lasting gains from AAS.
And also you are really IMHO too young to start. You shouldn't really start using steroids until your at least half way through your twenties if not older.

You need to gain weight. You want to touch around 160-180lbs to set any president for a decent size otherwise your going to look worse off than before you started.
I'll let you into some advice. My friends all take steroids and all of them started in their late 20s and all of them had some sort of bodybuilding or heavy workout routine experience. Either you don't eat alot or you don't workout and if you don't do either don't expect to find anything.

Steroids aren't just magic potion that makes you massive just from sitting down.
You have to work your ass off and eat and sleep to the max.

I'd recommend doing some research into what steroids are all about because how are you going to reaction when something goes wrong? How do you know what your taking and what it does? How do you know it's real?

It sounds to me like your just jumping at conclusions and thinking it's right to just jump into steroids when you don't really have a clue what your doing otherwise you'd know to gain at least 50-60 pounds before you even touch them. Get your diet in order. Get your workouts routine in order. And do some solid research. Read all the stickies. Visit other forums. Read their stickies. Google steroids. Look at the side effects. Look at the history and the use. Make sure you know EVERYTHING before you put something into your system.

The number one cause for steroids related harm and death is due to improper knowledge. It's not all hype. It's all quite true. Kids and young adults who put **** into their system and couldn't handle it or didn't even know it was. It's not good dude.

Listen to the experienced guys. Do research. Gain weight. Get older. Get stronger. Then take them by all means.
X2. Wait a few years, lift and eat like a mofo.

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
Hahahaha puffy nipples from ph otc hahahahhahahahaba and ur going to run test and dbol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabaha. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
Look up adrenolyn bulk by black market its a powder pwo. Take it for 60 days along with the original erase!!!!!! Way safer and it will make u hugery as a hippo my freind!! U will see a huge gain with this stack