1st real cycle and questions in the pct ANAVAR/Oxandrolone

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Sup guys, finally the time has come, for me to do my first real cycle even though its pretty weak and everyone i literaly talk to about it says i should add stanozolol with oxandrolone.

5'10
185 pounds
12% BF
15 inch arms relaxed

without further a adue...

Oxandrolone 20mg/cap - 100 caps
6 weeks

20mg/40mg/60mg/60mg/60mg/60mg
XX XXx XXX XXX /100mg/100mg

during the 5th and 6th weeks i will be adding 100mg of halo elite( yes the halo elite from blackstone labs that i had leftover from my brother) in the cycle.

During the cycle i will be using as supplements:

Organshield
ZMA
Omega3
Multi
Whey
Bcaas

PCT:

ZMA
Organshield
Recycle
PES Erase Pro

is my PCT decent enough?

pre cycle pic

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Halo takes almost 2 weeks to kick in for most, I would rather run it at 50 mg for 4 weeks stacked than 100mg for just 2.

And you will want a SERM in your PCT. Nolva, Clomid, etc

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
thanks for the input sinewave,

so i should be using halo from weeks 2-6?
but arent serms for more androgenic compounds, that will have a higher chance to give me gyno ? I heard it wasnt needed for a simple anavar cycle

also i want someone to clarify for me, should i use organshield throughout the cycle or use it only for PCT?

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input sinewave, so i should be using halo from weeks 2-6? but arent serms for more androgenic compounds, that will have a higher chance to give me gyno ? I heard it wasnt needed for a simple anavar cycle also i want someone to clarify for me, should i use organshield throughout the cycle or use it only for PCT?
If you have enough run the halo 1-6, doesn't kick in till 2 weeks then after that it's good as hell! As far as Organshield it won't hurt to run on and pct... It will just keep you healthy. A SERM is always recommended and I would definitely use one on this cycle... Honestly even if these are not as Androgenic they still play with your hormones and a SERM is recommended with anything that plays with your hormones, it balances it back out to a natural level.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input sinewave, so i should be using halo from weeks 2-6? but arent serms for more androgenic compounds, that will have a higher chance to give me gyno ? I heard it wasnt needed for a simple anavar cycle also i want someone to clarify for me, should i use organshield throughout the cycle or use it only for PCT?
SERM is for post cycle therapy to get your natural hormones going again. AI and DAA are not enough for most cycles, but they are great addition to a SERM like Nolva or Clomid after your cycle.

And you are right some people do use Nolva on cycle to prevent gyno with some compounds like test, but here it is to kick your nuts back on after the hormones shut them down.

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
thanks sinewave. will use nolva on pct with the rest of my stuff.

By the way..

Day 1 taking oxandrolone.

20mg

Trained Biceps, Back and traps.

I feel different, felt different during my workout, felt like my muscles hardened more then usual. and i feel a lot more achy and joint dryness. im gonna be upping my dosage slowly. to 60mg a day over the course of 2 weeks.

pics weekly

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
If u plan using Winstrol With Anavar either cycle them or choose only 1 ..there is no point doing both in same time
thanks for the input but could you elaborate why i shouldnt do both at the same time?

im on my third day at the moment.

today is chest/triceps/abs/shoulders. cant wait to kill it.

i dont know if im over thinking things but i feel my muscles hardened, or maybe its an eternal pump?

Anyway I have a burning question that i cant seem to find the answer for.

The anavar that I got came half the full dosage. my supplier gave me winstrol for free with it because he made the mistake.

my question is that can i do a protocol of anavar for 3 weeks at 30mg then on the 4th week start taking winstrol for another 4-5 weeks?

the protocol would be:

Anavar Winstrol
30mg/30mg/30mg 10mg/20mg/20mg/20mg

is it ok to cycle like this? or do a complete cycle of anavar then save winstrol for another cycle in the future??

please any advice would be welcomed.

ohio0311

Awards
The fact that you're oxandrolone is dosed at 20mg per cap leads me to believe that it's fake. The only real pharma grade oxandrolone is made in a lab in Mexico and it's dosed in 2.5mg tabs. If you had real oxandrolone theres no way in hell you'd be running it at 100mg a day... plus the fact that you have no serm in you're pct also leads me to believe you have no idea what you're putting into you're body. Health>gains.

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
The fact that you're oxandrolone is dosed at 20mg per cap leads me to believe that it's fake. The only real pharma grade oxandrolone is made in a lab in Mexico and it's dosed in 2.5mg tabs. If you had real oxandrolone theres no way in hell you'd be running it at 100mg a day... plus the fact that you have no serm in you're pct also leads me to believe you have no idea what you're putting into you're body. Health>gains.
i know what SERMS are for but im just saying is it 100% necessary to use it since its not as androgenic as the rest? im going to use it either way, it doesnt matter, im not ignorant, i can pick it up in a heartbeat.

however it still doesnt answer my question.

2nd week completed of anavar, tomorrow going to start winstrol at 20mg/day ...not a normal protocol I AM AWARE but its what i have. and i couldnt have wait or spent more cash to fix the cycle up. i dont believe its going to screw everythgin up though

ohio0311

Awards
Just because YOU believe it's not going to screw you're body up doesn't mean it will not. If you don't have enough patients to put together a proper cycle then you shouldn't be cycling. PCT should include clomid, nolva and an AI such as exemestane. This information is easily found on any forum or website. Do some more research brother.

74jrod

74jrod

Awards
I'm starting a cycle including anavar and winstrol in a few days. Oh course I'm taking test prop with mine though. You don't take a AI during PCT either. Nolva and clomid is enough.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
I would look into Torem for PCT.

Ninja4Life

Awards
Just because YOU believe it's not going to screw you're body up doesn't mean it will not. If you don't have enough patients to put together a proper cycle then you shouldn't be cycling. PCT should include clomid, nolva and an AI such as exemestane. This information is easily found on any forum or website. Do some more research brother.
this ^^^ . have you had any tests done. Checked bloods etc?