1st PH cycle ever 1andro and androhard 6weeks

Fireband

Awards
Hi I'm new to this and have been researching quite a lot, was wondering if this looks like a good start or am I missing anything? Goal is to get to 15-16% bodyfat

M33, 220lbs, 5'11, 20% bf.(lifting 5+ yrs)

*6 weeks 1andro(steel) and androhard(epi) as base.
*Vitamins: D3, fish oil, ashwagandha, ZMA, taurine.
*Ironmag labs oncycle support
*Have arimistane on standby
*Steel Alpha for PCT

I'm prone to gyno as I was fat phuck growing up, will this help with my goals ? Any advice is appreciated.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
•Steel is pretty stingy with their 1 andro dose at a whopping 65mg per cap...Minimum 1 andro dose is 330mg per day...You’re a big dude, you’d probably benefit from running it higher....Basically I’m saying squire more 1 andro bro!

•Extend that cycle to 8 weeks.

•Not sure what they put in their “pct” but a SERM is prudent! (That pct is just a lil extra something you can run in conjunction)

•Some 4andro, alpha four, or Dermacrine would make a big improvement as well.

Fireband

Awards
Thanks bro, yes I'm debating 8 weeks, as far as steel dosage goes, they say it's liposomal so more effective, not sure how true it is though.. I'm just taking a very cautious approach to this.i have 4 andro which I plan on using for my second cycle (bulking) this one is more of a cutting cycle, hence the androhard and 1 andro

Any OTC recommendations for SERM , I have arimistane, is that considered a SERM?

Thank you

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can ‘get by’ on just 1 andro and EpiAndro ... But cutting is gonna be nutrition related aka being in a caloric deficit & not skipping that cardio...”PUT THE COOKIE DOWN”

ArImistane is NOT a SERM.

Plenty of board sponsors can fulfill your serm choice etc. (it’s not an over the counter product...steel and other supplement companies conveniently leave this info out of their spiels)

Keep researching!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was my ‘second cycle’ so I have experience with it. (First was solo EpiAndro)

Don’t short change yourself, if money is an issue, just wait until you can put all the pieces together!

Fireband

Awards
Well Money ain't the issue, Ive already brought the 4 andro and an extra bottle of 1 andro for a planned second cycle in april-may, the reason I'm not doing it for my first cycle is due to its reported e conversion of 4 andro(wet gainer) and the fact that I'm not at 15% bf RN and I retain quite a bit of water already, I'm worried I might grow some bitch tits. I'm very very cautious about getting bitch tits, being a fat kid n all..lol..

Also helps doing these seperatley to baseline what works for me.but I hear what you're saying, I'm definitely considering that option as well

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
65mg 1 andro x 5caps = 325mg (5mg lower than bare minimum dose)

60caps per bottle = 12 days

An andro cycle should be 60 days

Need 5 bottles minimum of the steel brand 1 andro.

Just sayin’

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
•Steel is pretty stingy with their 1 andro dose at a whopping 65mg per cap...Minimum 1 andro dose is 330mg per day...You’re a big dude, you’d probably benefit from running it higher....Basically I’m saying squire more 1 andro bro!

•Extend that cycle to 8 weeks.

•Not sure what they put in their “pct” but a SERM is prudent! (That pct is just a lil extra something you can run in conjunction)

•Some 4andro, alpha four, or Dermacrine would make a big improvement as well.
yep, all of this OP.

get a proper serm. Run proper doses

4 andro doesn’t convert at anywhere near a high enough rate to be a concern for estrogen if you dose at 330mg ed.

You can in theory get gyno issues from any compound though so have an ai on hand just in case (better to have and not need than end up with a nice pair of titties).

I won’t do the whole, you should get to 15% bf before starting a cycle thing. If you feel you can’t without aas then your diet needs work. I’m not trying to be a dick, just trying to help you hone in on stuff bro. Diet and training has to be spot on to get the most from a cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
icon one and either dermacrine or alpha four...THEBIGT saves 20% off at iconic formulations....i ran the icon one at recommended dose of 5 pumps and got a full month from 1 tube, highly recommend 8 weeks....i also highly recommend a test base of either dermacrine or alpha four---i am a pretty experienced ph/andro user and i got some lethargy starting in 5th week-this is also the same time the icon one started to really shine.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
icon one and either dermacrine or alpha four...THEBIGT saves 20% off at iconic formulations....i ran the icon one at recommended dose of 5 pumps and got a full month from 1 tube, highly recommend 8 weeks....i also highly recommend a test base of either dermacrine or alpha four---i am a pretty experienced ph/andro user and i got some lethargy starting in 5th week-this is also the same time the icon one started to really shine.
The best way to go. Plus the post above that. Have all supports on hand just in case.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some good info in here OP.

I ran 1-andro solo a while back at 220 for about 3 weeks and bumped to 330 for 4-8. I wish I'd started at 330 and looking back I think I probably could have pushed it higher than that those last couple weeks. I also started to get pretty lethargic that last couple weeks even at 330 though so it would have helped to have something else to fight that back. I also only used OTC pct thinking I could make it since it was just an andro but nope, it made the road long and uncomfortable. SERM from now on for me!

Fireband

Awards

I ran 1-andro solo a while back at 220 for about 3 weeks and bumped to 330 for 4-8. I wish I'd started at 330 and looking back I think I probably could have pushed it higher than that those last couple weeks. I also started to get pretty lethargic that last couple weeks even at 330 though so it would have helped to have something else to fight that back. I also only used OTC pct thinking I could make it since it was just an andro but nope, it made the road long and uncomfortable. SERM from now on for me!
Thanks, that's helpful

Fireband

Awards

If you don't mind me asking, how much muscle did you pack during that cycle?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much of what I gained was muscle is hard to say but I went from about 190 - 210 and settled in about 205. Granted I took a couple years off lifting while I was focusing on boxing and kickboxing so I think there was some "muscle memory" gains not at all unlike newbie gains. It was more than I expected though, I didn't think I'd respond like that! I also tightened my diet up A LOT and started eating to gain instead of to maintain.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh! Also worth mentioning is that was my first time using any sort of hormonal so that undoubtedly had a hand in it's effectiveness!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is definitely the right place to be, there is a wealth of information and a great group of knowledgeable folks. Being here asking advice and reading up on stuff before popping pills means you're on the right track. Taking the time now will save you time later.

Best of luck and do post progress!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should also checkout Ultra Hard by Iconic Formulations - I think you'll find the dosing considerably more potent than AndroHard. Icon One is a great 1-DHEA topical that also blends some of the benefits of Dermacrine with the addition of DHEA and Pregnenolone