1st injection

thencrownem123

Awards
After numerous attempts of trying to prove the oral only nay sayers wrong(which they are right, ill admit) im ready to start pinning. question is. which is the best intro for a test cycle?

open to all suggestions

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
250mgs test e or c titrated up to 500mg between weeks 4 and 6 and stay there until week 12 maybe 16 if it's going well than pct no orals or deca because you need to see how you're body responds to test scince that will be the base of EVERY cycle you do from here on out

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After numerous attempts of trying to prove the oral only nay sayers wrong(which they are right, ill admit) im ready to start pinning. question is. which is the best intro for a test cycle?

open to all suggestions
If your going to PCT or really even if not get some bloods done for a reference for yourself down the road.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agreed with the guys above.

Also, I really wish I did bloods before my first cycle to have a more accurate reference range. But, seeing how you have already done multiple oral cycles it's not going to be accurate of your pre gear bloodwork.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed with the guys above.

Also, I really wish I did bloods before my first cycle to have a more accurate reference range. But, seeing how you have already done multiple oral cycles it's not going to be accurate of your pre gear bloodwork.
Right so glad I listened to Yates back in the day before my first LGD run.. then everything that followed lol.