1st ever steroid cycle - need inputs please

Dcbeast

Awards
Hey guys some quick stats: 23, 5'8 175, 8% BF - very clean diet.

I've ran 3 pro hormone cycles in the past with great results: epistane twice, halodrol,

I have never ran a injectable cycle but I am looking to make the plunge. I want to start off with the absolutely minimum dosage to get results (recomp) and I am wondering what to take? I was thinking just Test C? Would that be sufficent by itself? How many MGs a week would be at the bottom of the barrel to still obtain results? 300 mgs? Would a serm like tamox be fine to come off with? Sorry for my lack of knowledge here.

Thanks for all yours guys help!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Test e or c is almost always the best for a first cycle, though maybe not the best for a recomp as they will have you hold a little water. If you think you wouldn't mind pinning eod test prop might be better.

If you're doing e/c, 250-300 would be the lowest you'd want to go. 100-150 weekly is trt doses so you'd be a bit above "normal" levels.

Nolva is fine for a pct serm.

Make sure you have an ai on hand, preferable Adex or aromasin (would pick aromasin if I had a choice).

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
500 mgs a week test e or c for 12 weeks . Clomid tamox or torem will work

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to start really low you could go anywhere from 250mg - 500mg a week. 200mg is what is typically prescribed for TRT so that should give you an idea. Yes, tamoxifen will be fine for your PCT if you just keep things simple. If using Test Cyp or E, start Tamox about 2 weeks after your last pin.