1st cycle - Questions

T

Thantis

Awards
I've got a few questions since this is still new to me as I did one cycle a long time ago and haven't tried again since.

I'm going to be taking Tri-Tes 400 - TesEnanthate - 100mg TesCypionate - 100mg TesDecanoate - 200mg for 12 wks 1ML per week 2 pins @ .5ml in the delt.

I'm 33 - 5'10 - 210lb and have been training for the last year natural. My expectations from this cycle are to get bigger from the waist up, my legs have always been large and strong so they don't need much bulking just some tone.

My questions are
  1. Should I make any changes to my current training of 4x wk M/T/Th/Fri - push(chest/tri)/pull(back/bi)/legs/push(shoulders/chest/forearm)
  2. What type of PCT should I expect with this type of AAS and how long does a typical PCT go for?
  3. How long should I wait to start a new cycle after PCT?
Screenshot 2022-03-10 090002.jpg

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Couple things, 1, those 400mg/ml products usually hurt like a bitch because of the chemicals they need to add to them in order to make that many milligrams fit in a milliliter. They also drive up your systemic inflammation faster and long term are more unhealthy then the typical 200-300mg products.

The next part your not gonna like but I'm not gonna lie just to make you happy.
The higher your bodyfat is at the beginning of a cycle, the more fat you typically will gain on cycle if your gaol is building muscle. To build muscle you need to be in a caloric surplus and when your body fat is high your insulin sensitivity is crappy and you will store body fat faster than building muscle. I've wasted plenty of cycles starting with my body fat too high. Going by your picture and your height and weight I would say your somewhere between 22-25% bodyfat. You should diet down to about 170ish to get to a good starting point 12ish%

When your bodyfat is high, basically anything over 15% when your abs are not visible, you gain fat faster then muscle and you get more high estrogen side effects lika water retention, acne, gyno, Ed ect.

You can do whatever you want, but I 100% gurentee you that you will be way happier with your cycle if you cut down first

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your training should not change if it's working, then stick with it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, is your tattoo a samurai or something holding a severed head lol! That's gnarly

T

Thantis

Awards
The next part your not gonna like but I'm not gonna lie just to make you happy.
The higher your bodyfat is at the beginning of a cycle, the more fat you typically will gain on cycle if your gaol is building muscle. To build muscle you need to be in a caloric surplus and when your body fat is high your insulin sensitivity is crappy and you will store body fat faster than building muscle. I've wasted plenty of cycles starting with my body fat too high. Going by your picture and your height and weight I would say your somewhere between 22-25% bodyfat. You should diet down to about 170ish to get to a good starting point 12ish%

When your bodyfat is high, basically anything over 15% when your abs are not visible, you gain fat faster then muscle and you get more high estrogen side effects lika water retention, acne, gyno, Ed ect.

You can do whatever you want, but I 100% gurentee you that you will be way happier with your cycle if you cut down first
Getting to 170 would be rough, should I start with something like primo/anavar/clen to help cut while eating in a deficit, then starting the tes after some mild pct?

Last edited:
F

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1. Don't change your training if it's effective

2. 6 weeks of clomid oughta do it, though I used to prefer torem when I pct'd... Wait 6-8 weeks after pct to get post cycle bloods.

3. It would be smart to only cycle one time a year if you're doing PCT. Steroids ain't healthy, let your body chill. 12 weeks on cycle, 3-4 week waiting for drugs to clear because of the deca ester, 6 weeks PCT, 6 weeks later getting bloods... Your at half a year either taking drugs or recovering from drugs.

4. Test deconate is half your hormone dose, that's a longer ester and your be better served doing a 16 week cycle.

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Getting to 170 would be rough, should I start with something like primo/anavar/clen to help cut while eating in a deficit, then starting the tes after some mild pct?
It wouldn't be rough, it would just take normal dieting for about 6 months. You don't need any gear for it either. Your looking for magic pills because you don't wanna do the work. I'm talking from my own personal experience and people I help with their diets. Losing weight is very easy, you just have to put the fork down. This was my last big cut from 223-183, 40lbs lost
1590194723778_3.jpeg

IMG_20220218_104606727.jpg

Resized_20211123_155052~5.jpg

Resized_20211123_155127~4.jpeg

The problem is we are all fatter then we think and we have less muscle then we think when we're bulked up.

170 would put you at a healthy body weight and body fat percentage it's not like you'd be cutting down to single digit body fat and starving yourself for a competition.

I said it before and I'll say it again you can do whatever you want but I'm trying to explain to you the right way to do it, because the alternative of trying to use all of these tools as Band-Aids instead of doing what you're supposed to do is years of cycles to make little progress.

After that last cut to 183 I started bulking again and the next time around I hit 205 with a full set of abs, I probably could have kept going but I have to start dieting again because I have to make a weight class in 10 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, and to add to that the picture of me at 223 was on the biggest cycle I ever ran, I set strength PR's across the board and everything but I just got fatter and fatter and fatter. The end between 203-183 I wasn't on a cycle

Those pictures show me going from about 20 to 25% body fat down to about 10% body fat, that took approximately 40 lb to get there, that's why judging by your height and weight and approximate body fat percentage I can tell you need to lose about 30-40lb to get to a good starting point

Last edited:
T

Thantis

Awards
Oh, and to add to that the picture of me at 223 was on the biggest cycle I ever ran, I set strength PR's across the board and everything but I just got fatter and fatter and fatter. The end between 203-183 I wasn't on a cycle

Those pictures show me going from about 20 to 25% body fat down to about 10% body fat, that took approximately 40 lb to get there, that's why judging by your height and weight and approximate body fat percentage I can tell you need to lose about 30-40lb to get to a good starting point
Yeah I get it, I appreciate the advice 💪

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm on team Smont on this. I set and met a goal of 13% before my first cycle. Now, when I finish a bulk, I can still see my abs. The cut you need now will be even worse after a bulk. I'll post a before and after when I get off this fucking elliptical! lol We are the same height.

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
50 years old 235lbs on the left 100% natty maybe 23% bf, 51 220lbs in the middle after noob recomp on trt, 52 200lbs on the right. 5'10" I'm currently at 214ish, but still 13% bf. A 2 year transformation isn't very sexy, but everything I'm doing is permanent. I don't like to waste my "anabolic load" on cutting since it's 95% diet anyway. So I grow on cycle, and cut during a bridge on trt.

Attachments

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
50 years old 235lbs on the left 100% natty maybe 23% bf, 51 220lbs in the middle after noob recomp on trt, 52 200lbs on the right. 5'10" I'm currently at 214ish, but still 13% bf. A 2 year transformation isn't very sexy, but everything I'm doing is permanent. I don't like to waste my "anabolic load" on cutting since it's 95% diet anyway. So I grow on cycle, and cut during a bridge on trt.
haha you got younger too!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

T

Thantis

Awards
damn man lookin solid at 214 thats great - Looks like cutting is the right choice i'll work on that route

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
damn man lookin solid at 214 thats great - Looks like cutting is the right choice i'll work on that route
It's awesome to see someone asking for advice and then taking the advice they get. Definitely listen to these guys about cutting the weight. Make a goal. Stay dedicated even on days when you don't feel motivated. It's not about how you feel, it's about what you do (and what you eat).

If you stay dedicated, you'll get there.

I highly recommend starting a log here. It'll help you track your progress and you'll be able to ask questions and get tons of good feedback and advice along your journey.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Getting leaner, building so e muscle and taking care of yourself is huge for looking young.

I hate when I constantly see people saying that steroids make you look old, it's abusing drugs that makes you look old. Moderate use of steroids and growth hormone and stuff like that will make you look way younger.

That's why you see guys like Jordan Peters who are in their early thirties that look like a 50-year-old man because they abuse steroids ( he is an absolute beast though LOL)

Then you got guys like Jay Cutler and Dexter Jackson who aged wonderfully. Even Kevin levrone and flex wheeler look great for being in there 50's.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The hardest part about cutting weight is watching your strength go down and watching the number on the scale go down.

You get to this middle of the road state in your diet where your lighter and weaker and you don't like the way you look, but once you start getting lean and muscles start getting more defined you'll actually learn what a pump feels like because when your body fat is high you don't even have a clue, when you get to this point it's usually when you're like all right I want to get bigger but I look pretty damn good. Then on the way back up and wait as long as you don't go crazy with overeating everything just works so much better.

We all like to think we only need to lose a few pounds to get in shape but we're so delusional. I always like to use Frank Zane for a perspective. He was an average height 5'9 man and he competed around 180 to 185 lb. One look at Frank Zane's picture lets us know that we're not as muscular as we think we are and we're way fatter than we think we are, most of our bulked up size is body fat, glycogen and water.
Screenshot_20220310-131048~2.png

I know I don't look that good when I diet down to 180- 185 lb, so obviously I need to lose more fat and build more muscle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Now that you have put on a good amount of muscle and dropped a good amount of fat you would be best served cutting on cycle as well.

You bulk on cycle for x amount of time, drop down to your trt dose and focus on maintaining what you built. Next cycle you cut, when you finish you go back to trt and maintain that cut.

The more muscle you build the more gear you need on a cut. Most of us are completely fine doing it either way. But guys who use there body to make a living will bulk on low dose cycles with high amounts of food and cut on high dose cycles to make up for the low amounts of food.

I'm not really talking about your average gym bros, me and the majority of the people on gear. But we can all learn from that strategy.

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I may consider that. Atm I'm experimenting with shorter cycles, and shorter reset minicut bridges. Cycles 6-8 weeks, and bridges of 4-6 weeks. It's very fun, and so easy to hyper-focus on short term goals, but my long goal is efficient mass acquisition while staying between 12-14ish % body fat. I started on this experiment after hearing Taeian Clark and MPMD talk a bit about this shorter cycle strategy.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The hardest part about cutting weight is watching your strength go down and watching the number on the scale go down.

You get to this middle of the road state in your diet where your lighter and weaker and you don't like the way you look, but once you start getting lean and muscles start getting more defined you'll actually learn what a pump feels like because when your body fat is high you don't even have a clue, when you get to this point it's usually when you're like all right I want to get bigger but I look pretty damn good. Then on the way back up and wait as long as you don't go crazy with overeating everything just works so much better.

We all like to think we only need to lose a few pounds to get in shape but we're so delusional. I always like to use Frank Zane for a perspective. He was an average height 5'9 man and he competed around 180 to 185 lb. One look at Frank Zane's picture lets us know that we're not as muscular as we think we are and we're way fatter than we think we are, most of our bulked up size is body fat, glycogen and water. View attachment 213679

I know I don't look that good when I diet down to 180- 185 lb, so obviously I need to lose more fat and build more muscle
Great job Romac….showing what proper diet, training, patience, and proper cycles can accomplish.
And Frank Zane was the true classic physique.
I also agree with Smont on once you get your body fat down a good strategy is to bulk on one cycle, back to TRT, and cut on next cycle.

Last edited:
Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok here's more evidence that Google is spying on me. I've been conversing in this thread via my phone. I just turned YouTube on on my TV, and what was at the top? This video which specifically addresses getting lean before bulking. It's long, but even if you just peek at the first few minutes the theory is briefly laid out.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Everything Smont said 100%

I'll also say,
Youre 33 and if you really wanna be on test, go get TRT honestly.
I got it at 30. (Tho I had been cycling for nearly a decade by then) now I just cruise on trt and throw in anabolic when I want

T

Thantis

Awards
Youre 33 and if you really wanna be on test, go get TRT honestly.
I got it at 30. (Tho I had been cycling for nearly a decade by then) now I just cruise on trt and throw in anabolic when I want
Cant get TRT here(legally) unless I test in the 200 or lower and i'm around 600's naturally and have 0 connections for TRT ;)

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple thoughts- have you considered something like gw for increased endurance and cutting? Better glucose disposal. Also, something I feel is the fountain of youth in so many ways and also helps with insulin resistance is ALCAR or acetyl l-carnitine. It also has some nootropic benefits.
Also, I was going to chime in on some pct stuff but it sounds like you are going to hold off, which you should IMHO. One thing I will say is going a little overkill on the pct is never a bad thing, in most areas, and you'll thank yourself later when you don't Require trt. Getting off the needle was a serious bitch but now that I am off I will never cycle like I did. Food for thought. Holler anytime.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A couple thoughts- have you considered something like gw for increased endurance and cutting? Better glucose disposal. Also, something I feel is the fountain of youth in so many ways and also helps with insulin resistance is ALCAR or acetyl l-carnitine. It also has some nootropic benefits.
Also, I was going to chime in on some pct stuff but it sounds like you are going to hold off, which you should IMHO. One thing I will say is going a little overkill on the pct is never a bad thing, in most areas, and you'll thank yourself later when you don't Require trt. Getting off the needle was a serious bitch but now that I am off I will never cycle like I did. Food for thought. Holler anytime.
Getting off the needle? Are we talking about testosterone or street drugs, I'm lost. Because talking about testosterone like it's dope is a bit rediculous

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am talking about getting off gear. After ten years of trt and cycling mixed in it was seriously tough. When you have no energy and mood has been affected etc it is tough to wait months for system to come back online. And I really don't care how others view it, it is something that I dealt with and now see things a certain way when before I thought nothing bad about gear, and still don't (when used moderately). It was a bitch though. And I don't think that's talking about it like street drugs at all. But idk, maybe it is or seems that way. Wtvr. Just wanted to let guy know that well rounded pct should be aquired with his cycle and will help return to no need for anything later on. I feel that is Easiest way to live- to not Require ****. Just an opinion, and we all know what people say about those so I'm out, laters

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I am talking about getting off gear. After ten years of trt and cycling mixed in it was seriously tough. When you have no energy and mood has been affected etc it is tough to wait months for system to come back online. And I really don't care how others view it, it is something that I dealt with and now see things a certain way when before I thought nothing bad about gear, and still don't (when used moderately). It was a bitch though. And I don't think that's talking about it like street drugs at all. But idk, maybe it is or seems that way. Wtvr. Just wanted to let guy know that well rounded pct should be aquired with his cycle and will help return to no need for anything later on. I feel that is Easiest way to live- to not Require ****. Just an opinion, and we all know what people say about those so I'm out, laters
Lol stop stigmatizing TRT injections like they're some recreational drug.
This is ridiculous .. "getting off the needle" ok dude.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, you're a douche. And just so tough and cool. Too cool for me. Enjoy that high horse buddy. And just to make it Uber clear for everyone else, I wasn't stigmatizing ****, just sharing my person experiences, in hopes of Maybe helping one other person in some small way. So keep sharing your small penis. I'm sure it's loved. And I'm out.

T

Thantis

Awards
I'd like to add Mast E 200 to this cycle, what would be the right dosage?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know what you mean by .75

Are you saying .75ml? If so I would need to know how many mg are in a ml.

If it's 200mg/ml then .75 2x week would be 300mg

T

Thantis

Awards
I don't know what you mean by .75

Are you saying .75ml? If so I would need to know how many mg are in a ml.

If it's 200mg/ml then .75 2x week would be 300mg
Sorry yes you are correct, .75ml @200mg/ml Mast E twice weekly with the .5ml of tri-test added

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@chemjr - curious did your natural Test levels recover? Mine never did, I can't imagine yours would either after being that long on TRT?

Long story - after a seizure (July '18) this stupid endocrinologist lady in Kaiser-CA kinda looks down on our enhanced fitness crowd... tried to put me on this anemic 0.3mg (60mg/week TRT) which got me to a low-normal range. And then after months of that non-sense, She conducted a "tapering off TRT experiment" no clomid (since that's for fertility),

Anyway - it was bogus, for one month.. looked like my T-level restarted, but I didn't get consistent bloodwork after - so spent 2019-2020 (nearly two years) in low T state, finally got T-levels retested before & after finally doing an Iconic Alpha-FOUR cycle that made me realize how damn low I was on androgens - the endocrinologist "restart experiment" was total BS. Not really supported in medical-lit either this thing she tried..

Guess what, gonads don't restart after long TRT and heavy steroids in most all cases, most all the research and reports I've seen (granted not comprehensive) but when I was trying to see if this was possible, it mostly shows this is a one-way track, never going back... Soul Asylum :)

Are you using good 4-DHEA for test base, long term, if no TRT - or did a better endocrinologist help you recover for real? Or you just got lucky, have Gonads of steel and natural Test came back... after 10 years TRT!?

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@chemjr - not being a troll, but did your natural Test levels recover? Mine never did, I can't imagine yours would either after being that long on TRT?

Long story - after my seizure (RC benzo related in '18) this stupid endocrinologist lady in Kaiser-CA kinda looks down on our enhanced fitness crowd... fine that's her job - but she tried to put me on this anemic 0.3mg (60mg/week TRT) which got me to low-normal range. And then after months of that non-sense, She conducted a "tapering off TRT experiment" no clomid (since that's for fertility),

Anyway - it was bogus, for one month.. looked like my T-level restarted, but I didn't get consistent bloodwork after - so spent 2019-2020 (nearly two years) in low T state, finally got T-levels retested before/after finally doing an Iconic Alpha-FOUR cycle that made me realize how damn low I was on androgens - the endocrinologist "restart experiment" was total BS. Not really supported in medical-lit either this thing she tried..

Guess what, gonads don't restart after long TRT and heavy steroids in most all cases, most all the research and reports I've seen (granted not comprehensive) but when I was trying to see if this was possible, it mostly shows this is a one-way track, never going back... Soul Asylum :)

Are you using good 4-DHEA for test base, long term, if no TRT - or did a better endocrinologist help you recover for real? Or you just got lucky, have Gonads of steel and natural Test came back... after 10 years TRT!?
you could still try HCG + SERM. it won't work for everyone, but it works for some. and some it only works temporarily. just enough to squeeze out some kids.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you could still try HCG + SERM. it won't work for everyone, but it works for some. and some it only works temporarily. just enough to squeeze out some kids.
Nah I'm good - had the kids and vasectomy already. Enjoying the post 40 TRT cruise, health markers are good again just need manage cholesterol, et.al.

I think the HCG + SERM just provides "temp boost" as you noted to have kids, but basically your T-levels don't restore long term in most all cases - just trying to point out that while I "empathize" with wanting to be free of needles/any form of addiction (TRT might be mentally addictive in it's own right, slightly)... just wanted him to know... for long-term health reasons, even if not IM-injections or TRT - then he should get a prescription from a doc for transdermal Androgels now (unless he has truly restored gonad function)?

He still needs healthy T-levels and estradiol to function, live, staying in low T is no good.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah I'm good - had the kids and vasectomy already. Enjoying the post 40 TRT cruise, health markers are good again just need manage cholesterol, et.al.

I think the HCG + SERM just provides "temp boost" as you noted to have kids, but basically your T-levels don't restore long term in most all cases - just trying to point out that while I "empathize" with wanting to be free of needles/any form of addiction (TRT might be mentally addictive in it's own right, slightly)... just wanted him to know... for long-term health reasons, even if not IM-injections or TRT - then he should get a prescription from a doc for transdermal Androgels now (unless he has truly restored gonad function)?

He still needs healthy T-levels and estradiol to function, live, staying in low T is no good.
some people do fully recover with serm though. even after stopping. don't get your hopes up, but it can work.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
like what do we know about test production recovery other than SERM, HCG, HMG? almost noone even talks about cholesterol intake. people think their natural test production is gonna recover without the necessary building blocks?

T

Thantis

Awards
Sorry yes you are correct, .75ml @200mg/ml Mast E twice weekly with the .5ml of tri-test added
Still need this answered, is this a good amount of Mast-E per week (300mg)or should I do an even 200mg per week .5ml added with my Tri-Test or more? I've never taken Mast before

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran test at 450mg and mast at 400 last year. Started with just test and added the mast in last 10 weeks. I seen some results and it increased vascularity a pretty decent amount. I honestly wish I would have saved it until I was leaner. It's a hardening compound so probably won't see much if over 15% bf. Some people even say as low as 10%. I loved the compound though, felt great, no sides. Just wish I still had it in my stash.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@chemjr - curious did your natural Test levels recover? Mine never did, I can't imagine yours would either after being that long on TRT?

Long story - after a seizure (July '18) this stupid endocrinologist lady in Kaiser-CA kinda looks down on our enhanced fitness crowd... tried to put me on this anemic 0.3mg (60mg/week TRT) which got me to a low-normal range. And then after months of that non-sense, She conducted a "tapering off TRT experiment" no clomid (since that's for fertility),

Anyway - it was bogus, for one month.. looked like my T-level restarted, but I didn't get consistent bloodwork after - so spent 2019-2020 (nearly two years) in low T state, finally got T-levels retested before & after finally doing an Iconic Alpha-FOUR cycle that made me realize how damn low I was on androgens - the endocrinologist "restart experiment" was total BS. Not really supported in medical-lit either this thing she tried..

Well, I am happy to report I am back online. Took about 4mo for me to feel anything at all. And about 9 for me to back online. Its been a rough road and I know it's not over. But I'll be okay. I take dhea/pregnenolone combo and zinc and that's about it for test. Actually that's about it period. I think possibly being around a bunch of other guys who were juvenile assholes actually helped me to get it back online. The whole theory of Needing to be an alpha raising levels. Although I am also very aware genetics/ natural predisposition may have helped as well. Probably did. Either way, lots of work to do still. Will be home brewing some of my natty booster that is similar to dermacrine ingredients and some of the stuff from other higher end stuff. I have blood work of Others that shows it works. It will be some time before I can get my before and 90day after tests. Maybe I'll make a thread to see if I can help others.
Oh, and no clomid, no HCG, no nothing. Didn't have the chance being in prison. And no, I'm not a hardened criminal, just very unlucky, as are many other fellas. Anyways, hope this helps someone. Dueces

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still need this answered, is this a good amount of Mast-E per week (300mg)or should I do an even 200mg per week .5ml added with my Tri-Test or more? I've never taken Mast before
Depends on what you're looking for. I personally think 200 would be plenty to start and see and feel how it treats you. Then if you feel like cranking it up a bit to 300 or even 400 then do it weeks at a time in a slow progression. Then taper back down. Write out three options, and as you cycle make sure you are following one of them to a t. Otherwise we tend to be bouncing off the rev limiter.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd run 200mg if it means you can run it longer.
Man, been a real long time since I been around these parts and just wanted to say it damn good to see you're still here. Hope all the OG's are well. Take care

Reactions: Nac