1st cycle of test prop.....need advice!!

rkellerhall

rkellerhall

Awards
So I've been taking test prop since may 1st.

1cc every other day.

I'm 5'8 145lbs 25yrs old

Been hitting the gym decently hard lifting more than I normally do in certain areas. Also TRYING to eat as much as I can focusing on protein and carbs, but it's hard I'm in a military school that won't let me eat in class. So I'm struggling there a bit. I've been struggling with self injection. Been doing it in the glute. Don't want to do it in the leg had a horrible experience awhile ago where I could barely walk and I wanted to cry when I did was like that for almost two weeks.

ANYWAY... My question is should I step up my cc's and how do I get over the self injection "mental block" that I'm having?? And I want that euphoric feeling ppl have been talking about I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Any advice would help

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st of a you are gona get flamed for jumping on gear at 145lbs. Plenty of room for natty gains but its your body. How many mg /ml? Whats rest of cycle look like? Cycle supp, workout, pct?
How old are you?

rkellerhall

rkellerhall

Awards
Ya I've heard a lot of ppl are against that but I work out hard eat pretty healthy etc etc just can't catch a break in the building muscle dept ... And gaining weight. Anywho

I'm 25
100mg
I take the **** out of whey protein
C4 pre workout
And daily vit