1st Cycle, need dosage help

bigdawg50

Awards
Hello guys,

Starting 1st cycle in a long time and need some advise on how to spread it out?
140 tabs Dianabol
35 tabs Oxymetholone 50 (Anadrol)
28 tabs Nolvadex
21 tabs Proviron

Probably start out taking the Dianabol 3 times a day, then add the Anadrol once a day...but i'm not sure...
I also have clen for cutting and Clomid for PCT...

Help please...Thanks

jaylongjohn

Awards
You're not supposed to stack dbol and anadrol. Especially since you have no mention of using an ai or at least an ai on hand. You're guna grow some tities haha. But seriously don't stack them, you need a test base. Chose one, I'd go with the drol. Combining the two would just be way too much estrogen, blood pressure would be too high and lipids would be outta whack, not to mention insane bloat.

jaylongjohn

Awards
Forgot to mention, to add a test booster or you're going to be feeling lethargic. Some others more experienced can chime in

bigdawg50

Awards
OK, well thats the way the stack was sold, so i guess i have to find a different combo to go with the Dianabol....So i should look for some test base? which ones?

jaylongjohn

Awards
I'd go with the anadrol over the dianabol. I heard most of dbol gains are wet and leave after cycle. Best test base is injectable test, if you're not ready to pin you can use epiandro, or 4 andro.

bigdawg50

Awards
no, pin for me....what should the dosage be?

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
BTW, what is a ai?
Block or lowers estrogen and the sides that come with it. Your body is constantly trying to maintain homeostasis so when the body has elevated test it will try to combat it with estrogen which will lead to gyno.. Trust me i will suffer fat poofy nipples for the rest of my life because i didnt have an ai on hand well not a real one when i found out my letro was bunk it was too late. However, i was in luck because i could have grown straight titties. Like sexy hold them suck them nipple tweaking titties. I think you should read some more and learn more before you use a dangerous oral and not be prepared for proper pct and possible sides.
I would also look into adding clomiphene into your pct equation just to be safe novladex is only so good at least for me.
So when you go ahead and take this very toxic stack at least wade into the dbol and up mgs after you know your not reacting poorly. Cycle support, milk thistle, Hawthorne berries, fish oils, vitamin c, multi vitamin, taurine for those killer back pumps most orals give. Ect.. Somebody else chime in please, but if no one does and you still choose to do this just direct message me ill help as much as i can, you need a full plan for every aspect of this.

Good luck,
Kyle

DD3

Awards
You need a test base and also an ai. Milk thistle as anadrol is very liver toxic.

cycle:
week 1-10 test cyp/E 300mg
week 1-10 adex 0.5mg eod
week 1-4 anadrol 50 ed/dianabol 40mg ed
week 1-8 milk thistle(recommended dosage on bottle)
week 10-12 proviron 50mg
week 11-13 hcg 500iu/ed
week 13-16 nolvadex 20mg ed