1ST Cycle in 5 years.

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Good Evening. I'm running a cycle after 5 years. I wanted some advice/input. I'm 31 at 16% body fat. I plan to run the following.
Week 1-4 Dbol 50mg.
Week 1-16 Test Cyp 500mg.
Week 20-24 Clomid 50mg.
Week 20-24 Nolvadex 20mg.

23 1 1/2

All advice and input is greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pick something that's not gonna bloat you up and run it later in the cycle, just start with test

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't start your PCT drugs until at least 3 weeks from last pin. So Clomid/Nolva week 19-23 instead of 16-20. IF you do the suggestions from Smont, you could run the oral during that time period since it has a short half life. So D-bol week 15-19. Also, I would have AI on hand and personally, I would keep Ralox on hand just in case but thats just my preference on the Ralox. Definitely should have AI on hand though.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Orals are useless and only serve an aesthetic purpose. 100% skip dbol and just enjoy test

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I'd 100% skip the dbol
I went backwards this cycle and kickstarted with anavar. I really enjoyed starting the var from day one. I plan on doing 16-20 weeks I’ll stop the var at 6 weeks but may add it the last 4 weeks again. As that would take me straight into my wedding.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I went backwards this cycle and kickstarted with anavar. I really enjoyed starting the var from day one. I plan on doing 16-20 weeks I’ll stop the var at 6 weeks but may add it the last 4 weeks again. As that would take me straight into my wedding.
Unless your going for strength goals, Kickstarter is kinda a waste of gear. Save your orals for when you wanna look your best. I gurentee the final outcome of your Kickstarter and var finisher is going to be the same if you had no kick starter and just finished with var.

In fact sometimes a Kickstarter can make for less progress because your jacking up your cholesterol and health markers at the beginning of your cycle and spending the rest of your cycle in a suboptimal scenario for making gains.

This is why we see more and more ppl not using orals or saving the orals for the end. "If your goals are physique oriented"

If your goals are strength or performance, then it's a little different

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Unless your going for strength goals, Kickstarter is kinda a waste of gear. Save your orals for when you wanna look your best. I gurentee the final outcome of your Kickstarter and var finisher is going to be the same if you had no kick starter and just finished with var.

In fact sometimes a Kickstarter can make for less progress because your jacking up your cholesterol and health markers at the beginning of your cycle and spending the rest of your cycle in a suboptimal scenario for making gains.

This is why we see more and more ppl not using orals or saving the orals for the end. "If your goals are physique oriented"

If your goals are strength or performance, then it's a little different
Thank you for getting back to me. Covid almost killed me in 2020. Due to the damage on my lungs I was out the game for almost 2 years •.

move recovered now tho and have my wedding in October so enough was ending. I gotta look good for that lol.