1st cycle help: 20 week bulk - transition to cut

Ana93

Awards
Hey guys. New to the site but looking to stay for the long term, n have been researching n browsing forums like this for quite some time. My stats: 5'10 195lbs 12-13% bf

240 bench 315x10 squats 365x 8-10 deadlifts.

Goal at end of cycle. 210-215 10-12 % bf.

Diet: cylical carbs, refeeds once a week during bulk, semi-montly when cutting.

First time using injectable, ran an 8 week solo var cycle in the past.

1-6 Tbol 70mg daily, 20- 30-20
1-10 Test e 500mg weekly, front load 1gram first 2 weeks ( 500mg injects mon/Thurs
10-20 test e 750mg weekly
14-20 anavar 100mg daily
10-20 clen 2 weeks on/ 2 off
10-20 t3 need help with dosing

1-20 aromasin 25mg eod

Pct Clomid 100/50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20
Ostarine 25/25/12.5/12.5
Gw 20mg daily
Liver detox
Hcg dosing?

Need help with hcg dosing..

Other sups I take are 30g leucine daily 10 morning/ pre/post, fish oil, multi, protein,

Last edited:

Ana93

Awards
Forgot to mention took my first 500mg test injection last night in my medial delt, slight soreness today (perhaps due to using 1.5inch rather than 1 inch? Other than that everything went smoothly

Ana93

Awards
Anyone?? Looking for some cycle critique, any suggestions improvements additions etc

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Wow..That is quite the cycle you got there..Stick to Test only (maybe add the tbol for kickstart),drop the Var maybe..Stick to 500mg test,Start T3 at 50mcg and ramp up/Down as needed..Way to complicated for first cycle..

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
That looks intense.

Take the Ostarine out of your pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks intense.

Take the Ostarine out of your pct.
^^this. Ostarine is suppressive and shouldn't be included in pct. I think you are taking this first cycle a little too far, too long and too many new compounds you've never ran before.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a long cycle for a first timer. I'd bet PCT will be a bitch without hCG, 250-500iu 2xweekly will suffice. Also I wouldn't front load as you're likely to get serum sickness from over stimulating the immune system. It's also called test flu.

Ana93

Awards
Kk. Thank u guys for all the advice. I've already began to front load, I'll cut it down to the next 2 injects as opposed tk 4 injects (2x weekly)

I'll also nix the clen.

Would a cycle layout like this

1-20 test e 500mg wk
1-6 tbol 70mg daily
14-20 anavar 100mg daily.
10-20 T3 50mcg-taper up/ down as needed.

Would this be too much? Should I drop/ lower dose of var? Not planning on running another oral for atleast 6 months after running this cycle.

I'll nix the ostarine from pct. Thank u for that.

Now for hcg dosing.. I've heard that if u increase dosage tk say 1500-2000 iu e5d it helps retain muscle you have built throughout your cycle. Now that is being run last 6 weeks of cycle, thru pct, and thru the time off b4 the next cycle except the last 4 weeks of time off where j will just increase calories n leucine dosing.. is the any truth to that?

Ana93

Awards
Or do u guys with alot more experience think it would be better if I split the cycles up n ran like a test/ tbol Kickstart bulking cycle did my pct with blasting hcg, took 3 months off.. 8 on hcg last 4 off n then ran a cutting cycle after? Or is a 20 week cycle ok as long as I have everything on hand?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
This being your first cycle I don't think you have any business messing with t3. My opinion would be break up the cycles, run the test for 12 weeks at the 500mg/wk continue tour tbol kick for 6 weeks. Then post cycle with your hcg, nolva/clomid take some time off then hit another cycle with your test and anavar, personally id prefer eca stack over clen any day I don't really think it's a great option with the sides I get with it at least I stay away from the stuff. No ostarine on post cycles but you can throw in the GW I used GW post cycle and was very pleased with it.

And I don't really see a need for 30g of leucine a day like that bro

Ana93

Awards
Thank u mkgain I think I'll take your advice. Do u or anyone else have any insight on the dosing of hcg as I had outlined? N y dk u say the leucine isn't needed? I try to eat between 250-400 grams of protein a day ( dependant on bulk or cut cutting higher protein bulking medium protein high leucine/carb shakes.

I thought leucine was the consensus muscle building amino that stimulates mtor or protein synthesis

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I wouldn't do 8 weeks of hcg that's not necessary you can do a 10 day blast shortly after discontinuing injections and before starting your nolva/clomid

And I just don't see that as necessary 30g a day I used to shoot for 6g with my post workout shake but that's it no pre/intra/morning I let the food do it for me, food is the most anabolic thing you can put in your body, that's just my personal opinion though if you enjoy it and think it helps then no one is saying don't do it, I was just stating my personal preference other guys on here might disagree with my stand on that as well

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like overly long cycles for the first couple. PCT is the hardest part to get right. I would do this if I was you.

Week 1-8/10: 500mg Test, do 10 if you have hCG and 8 if you don't.
Week 5-10/12: 40mg Turinabol WO 5x days week, this will go two weeks after last Test inject. I did an oral with my first so...
Week 3-10: 250iu hCG x2, it can be ran for a long time at lower doses.

Week 13-17/19: PCT

Keep It Simple!

Too many people fail in the PCT and the cycle netted nothing. You can make good gains on Enanthate ester in 8-10 weeks. People rely too much on drugs and not hard training. I'm still making consistant gains on 500-600mg total weekly injects and use orals sparingly.

startingout

Awards
Honestly a bulk to a cut doesn't work 95% of the time your body needs to become accustomed to the new weight. then slowly start the diet lowering a couple hundred calories a week

Ana93

Awards
Kk sounds good guys. After consideration I have decided to split my cycles up I think that is sound advice to bulk, hold the weight thru pct and fot 8ish weeks after b4 jumping on a cutting cycle if test/var/ t3.

Does anyone have any experience running high dose hcg off cycle to help keep cycle gains?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Kk sounds good guys. After consideration I have decided to split my cycles up I think that is sound advice to bulk, hold the weight thru pct and fot 8ish weeks after b4 jumping on a cutting cycle if test/var/ t3.

Does anyone have any experience running high dose hcg off cycle to help keep cycle gains?
I still wouldn't opt for t3 bro I know the affects sound great but that's definitely more of an experienced persons drug, I've done cycles for a few years now and I'm competing and I still haven't touched t3. But at the end of the day you're your own person and you can make your own logical decisions just prepare for the rebound after you stop usage.

As for high hcg how high are you talking? I only suggest (for myself, imo) to do a 10 day blast about a week after my last shot using the 500-1000mcg a day (depends how extreme the cycle) but remember at higher doses hcg will still aromatize in the body.

If you're really worried about losing gains, I'd suggest GW and mk677 on your pct, instead of extending the use of your hcg. With that stack in itself you can still probably make a little bit of gains as long as your training and nutrition is in line, even start leaning out a little bit prior to really starting your cut.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hey guys. New to the site but looking to stay for the long term, n have been researching n browsing forums like this for quite some time. My stats: 5'10 195lbs 12-13% bf

240 bench 315x10 squats 365x 8-10 deadlifts.

Goal at end of cycle. 210-215 10-12 % bf.

Diet: cylical carbs, refeeds once a week during bulk, semi-montly when cutting.

First time using injectable, ran an 8 week solo var cycle in the past.

1-6 Tbol 70mg daily, 20- 30-20
1-10 Test e 500mg weekly, front load 1gram first 2 weeks ( 500mg injects mon/Thurs
10-20 test e 750mg weekly
14-20 anavar 100mg daily
10-20 clen 2 weeks on/ 2 off
10-20 t3 need help with dosing

1-20 aromasin 25mg eod

Pct Clomid 100/50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20
Ostarine 25/25/12.5/12.5
Gw 20mg daily
Liver detox
Hcg dosing?

Need help with hcg dosing..

Other sups I take are 30g leucine daily 10 morning/ pre/post, fish oil, multi, protein,
You Really don't need ostarine for pct if ur running clomid nolva + hcg seems over Kill and if this is ur first time taking t3 I would refrain, u cud burn off sum nice muscle on that **** if u don't know what ur doing. And y not front load your orals instead of test? I wud skip anavar and run masteron.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Or do u guys with alot more experience think it would be better if I split the cycles up n ran like a test/ tbol Kickstart bulking cycle did my pct with blasting hcg, took 3 months off.. 8 on hcg last 4 off n then ran a cutting cycle after? Or is a 20 week cycle ok as long as I have everything on hand?
Split ur cycle in two that's alot of ****tt ur trying to take for your first pin cycle, my first pin I did test/mast, following year I did same and added anavar as kicker. You do not need that much ****t I would never mess with clen nor t3 along with 2 orals and Xtra gear.. Just dial in ur diet.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I'd stick to 12 weeks of Test E at 600mg. No need to frontload test... instead you could use Test Prop if you desire to lol. Since this is your first injectable cycle, IMO run the test solo.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
1. No osta on PCT

2. NO HCG on PCT - pin same ius as test mgs and the last ten days every day at 250ius

3. If you do T3 make sure when you stop it you are still on cycle for a week or so, to minimize fat as it is expected to gain weight until your thyroid starts functioning again, plus you want to avoid both thyroid and htpa shutdown at the same time