1st cycle + checkout order

Bbdiscount1

Awards
As the title says, my 1st cycle and I just want to post it here before i click the confirm purchase from one of the sponsors.

Week 1-12: Test E 250mg 2x/week Mon/Fri
Week 1-13: Arimidex - 0.5mg Every other day
Week 6-13: HCG 500iu 2x/week
STARTING 2 WEEKS AFTER LAST TEST INJECTION
Week 14-17: Nolva 40/40/20/20 (40mg per day weeks 1-2 and 20mg per day weeks 3-4)

Ive pretty much decided on the Nolva only PCT so not too interested in hearing about clomid but open to suggestions on length/dosage of Nolva. I chose HCG 6-13 just because Ive seen so many different ways that people do it, I think I'm just splitting the difference unless there is some glaring problem with this that I don't know about.

My order:

2x Anazole (Arimidex) 30 tabs 1 mg per tab (Alpha Pharma)
2x Pregnyl (HCG) 1 apm of 5000 iu/amp + 1amp solvent
3x Testobolin (Testosterone Enanthate) 1 vial 250 mg per ml (Alpha Pharma)
2x Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 30 tabs 20 mg per tab (Brand name is in Russian-esque writing... white/pink box)

If I could just get some confirmations that my order is enough for the cycle I posted... The math works for me but I just want some more eyes as I wont start until I have everything on hand. Also if anyone could post the types of syringes/gauge I will need for this cycle I would appreciate it as I am slightly nervous about the actual correct administration of it.

Thanks

joonp

Awards
As the title says, my 1st cycle and I just want to post it here before i click the confirm purchase from one of the sponsors.

Week 14-17: Nolva 40/40/20/20 (40mg per day weeks 1-2 and 20mg per day weeks 3-4)

Ive pretty much decided on the Nolva only PCT so not too interested in hearing about clomid but open to suggestions on length/dosage of Nolva. I chose HCG 6-13 just because Ive seen so many different ways that people do it, I think I'm just splitting the difference unless there is some glaring problem with this that I don't know about.

My order:

2x Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 30 tabs 20 mg per tab (Brand name is in Russian-esque writing... white/pink box)

If I could just get some confirmations that my order is enough for the cycle I posted... The math works for me but I just want some more eyes as I wont start until I have everything on hand. Also if anyone could post the types of syringes/gauge I will need for this cycle I would appreciate it as I am slightly nervous about the actual correct administration of it.

Thanks
Ok u want feedback but you dont want to hear anything that isnt a confirmation of ur proposed cycle? Why even bother then?

Bbdiscount1

Awards
Only thing I said I wasn't interested in was Clomid... did you read more than 1 sentence?

joonp

Awards

My order:

Thanks
Here is my real advice for ur cycle. I like it. Its basic and youre erring on the side of caution. It also shows youve done some research so i shouldnt be that hard on you. I would bump the test to 350-400 a week. I would also cgange to Aromasin 12.5 eod. I would reconsider the climid tho. Go low dose. Like 20mg ed. Pct is the most important part of the cycle. Its where ypure gonna make or break in terms if keeping ur gains so wht not give your body the most optimal chance at keeping as much as possible.

Bbdiscount1

Awards
Here is my real advice for ur cycle. I like it. Its basic and youre erring on the side of caution. It also shows youve done some research so i shouldnt be that hard on you. I would bump the test to 350-400 a week. I would also cgange to Aromasin 12.5 eod. I would reconsider the climid tho. Go low dose. Like 20mg ed. Pct is the most important part of the cycle. Its where ypure gonna make or break in terms if keeping ur gains so wht not give your body the most optimal chance at keeping as much as possible.
Thanks, I will search more about differences between Aromasin and Arimidex. If I was to compromise and do 25mg clomid for just 2 weeks, would it be more beneficial to add it to weeks 1-2 or 3-4 of PCT?

joonp

Awards
Thanks, I will search more about differences between Aromasin and Arimidex. If I was to compromise and do 25mg clomid for just 2 weeks, would it be more beneficial to add it to weeks 1-2 or 3-4 of PCT?
Climid is best for the first 2. It helps jump start ur natural production process. Aromasin is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor (AI), meaning it permanently disables the aromatase enzyme once it binds to it. In plain English, Aromasin will prevent the currently bound enzymes from rebounding, which is what separates this drug from letrozole or arimidex. When you use other AI's, they temporarily stop estrogen from aromatizing, but when you stop taking them those same enzymes can rebound causing what is known as 'estrogen rebound'. This explains why some anabolic steroid users experience*gynecomastia*(bitch tits) after cycle when using other AI's.*Studies*on breast cancer patients have shown aromasin reduced estrogen levels up to 85%.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ll need bac water and sterile vials for the hcg. Do some looking around on how to reconstitute hcg.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
You’ll need bac water and sterile vials for the hcg. Do some looking around on how to reconstitute hcg.
I'm assuming the "1 amp solvent" that comes with his HCG is bacteriostatic water, probably? And OP, just nolva is fine, I like clomid more but it is completely personal preference. I like to run HCG on cycle like you are doing and stop it before pct, I go even lower, 250iu 2xweek, but usually start around week 4, but your plan seems pretty solid and well reasoned.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm assuming the "1 amp solvent" that comes with his HCG is bacteriostatic water, probably? And OP, just nolva is fine, I like clomid more but it is completely personal preference. I like to run HCG on cycle like you are doing and stop it before pct, I go even lower, 250iu 2xweek, but usually start around week 4, but your plan seems pretty solid and well reasoned.
It’s just 1ml, which is nothing haha

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, almost forgot he wants pin advice too... I'm assuming this is your first inject cycle? It kind of depends on how lean you are, but the easiest option is probably ventrogluteal (side of your butt, lots of youtube vids) or delts with a backloaded slin pin if you're lean, also this is a lot more complicated, so probably stick with ventroglute. You might want to order a low gauge (~23) to draw with and and a higher one for the actual injection, length is somewhat determined by how lean you are. You researched your cycle well, put the same effort into researching correct injection protocol and hygiene, it's very important. Also, just get insulin syringes for the HCG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19