Unanswered 1st Blast & Cruise+Proviron?

rocknroll

Awards
Been on TRT for 2 years 200 Test Cypionate weekly and contains Arimidex in it. Also prescribed hCG.

Going to blast with another 200 weekly and add Proviron to supposedly enhance the blast.

Anyone have experience with this and is it necessary to add Arimidex since I'm doubling the test dosage?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With the addition of proviron, you may not need additional AI. You’ll need labs to know for sure, though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love the stuff. Do it.
Even 50-75mg/day makes a difference but 150 would be awesome

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would like to know long(ish) term (12 weeks) effects of proviron (25-50 mg per day) on lipids.
Id est, how much more detrimental to one's lipids would be adding 25-50mg prov per day to 500 test per week.

@Matthersby if i remember correctly you said you were going to post your bloodwork. I cant believe i missed them.

rocknroll

Awards
Love the stuff. Do it.
Oh wow...that’s substantially higher dosage than what I’ve seen others using. I was thinking 25-50/day.

rocknroll

Awards
Would like to know long(ish) term (12 weeks) effects of proviron (25-50 mg per day) on lipids.
Id est, how much more detrimental to one's lipids would be adding 25-50mg prov per day to 500 test per week.

@Matthersby if i remember correctly you said you were going to post your bloodwork. I cant believe i missed them.
Same..I’d like to hear about lipid levels as well, especially since my research indicates that’s a substantial concern with Proviron.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same..I’d like to hear about lipid levels as well, especially since my research indicates that’s a substantial concern with Proviron.
Would be interesting to compare proviron with masteron in terms of lipid damage too.

Proviron is still an oral, and as much as i like it, instinct tells me to limit its use.

What about boron? It may not replace proviron of course whole different ballpark, but in theory it could help increase free test.

And then throw in proviron around "events" (comp, beach...whenever you want to look your best, it works fast if you are lean enough).

rocknroll

Awards
Would be interesting to compare proviron with masteron in terms of lipid damage too.

Proviron is still an oral, and as much as i like it, instinct tells me to limit its use.

What about boron? It may not replace proviron of course whole different ballpark, but in theory it could help increase free test.

And then throw in proviron around "events" (comp, beach...whenever you want to look your best, it works fast if you are lean enough).
I’d think some guys out there can speak to the effects of Proviron bs Masteron.

Boron? Never heard of that thought. I like outside the box though.

Side question: I’m not overly lean (22%)...will Proviron still be of benefit? I’m hoping to amplify the test C blast. Yeah if it helps lean out some I’ll take it.

rocknroll

Awards
Love the stuff. Do it.
Do you take any liver support with dosage that high?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you take any liver support with dosage that high?
I don’t with actually toxic stuff and Proviron’s not, so nope.
I’m all for the harm reduction aspects of this site, but the liver is far more incredible than anyone gives it credit for. You physically can’t damage it long term unless you are consciously gagging down pills, unable to get out of bed, yellow eyes and can’t eat at all. Even then, if you just discontinue the oral, your liver will recover 100% within 3 weeks.
But of course, run liver support, I just don’t.