1st AAS cycle IDEA experienced PH/PS user

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I am really kind of getting tired of the side effects I get from M1t and 4-AD. I am currently cutting down from around say 217 (end m1t cycle) to around maybe 195-200 to ditch some fat before bulking again. I am currently doing 2 weeks clen/2 weeks eca then repeat cycle with proper diet etc. Ok, now down to business. I am thinking of doing a test-only cycle maybe kicking it off with 2 weeks of M1-t to jumpstart. I plan to run the test enan at 500mg/week for around say 10 weeks. The only thing Im worried about is the bloating that I am sure to encounter during the cycle. Would arm/L-dex taking e/d or eod be enough to kill off the test water retention as well as maybe the M1t's in the 1st two weeks. Of course I will have the proper ancilliaries on-hand for pct and incase I need them during cycle. I have heard about test giving people that "invincible feeling" meaning that you basically feel on top of your game while on. Is this a myth or is it true, the main reason I hate m1t is because I basically feel like total **** when I am on it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Test will make you feel great, 1-test is known for making you lethargic and "bleh" feeling. That sounds like a solid cycle, the only problem is that you won't "feel" enan for about 4 weeks, so those 2 weeks after you end the m1t might be odd.

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
Test at 500mg weekly is fine and you could add the methyl1test if you like. It usually does make you feel good.
Do NOT use any anti-e's unless necessary

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
hey size, just wondering. I saw some article about T3 being very effective for ditching test induced bloat. Is this true? I have heard more that liquidex or Armidex taken e/d with test will help to prevent the estrogen related bloat. Basically this is the scenario for me: i'm cutting up now so next time I bulk (spring/summer) I won't get fat and my muscles will be looking good for most of the summer, but I do hold a good amount of water, especially in my face and love handle areas, which I do not want. So if armidex or l-dex result in me getting 80% or so of what I could be getting with the bloat, thats fine with me :)

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Nice cycle with or without the M-1-T.
I also agree w/ Size, keep the Armidex/L-dex on hand but don't use it unless you actually need it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Test E or cyp doesn't give me bloat either. Sounds like a solid cycle. I would also think about getting some winny. This way you could run it like the last 4 weeks to week 12 when the test is cleared out and you can start PCT right away.

CrazyNut

Awards
hey size, just wondering. I saw some article about T3 being very effective for ditching test induced bloat. Is this true? I have heard more that liquidex or Armidex taken e/d with test will help to prevent the estrogen related bloat. Basically this is the scenario for me: i'm cutting up now so next time I bulk (spring/summer) I won't get fat and my muscles will be looking good for most of the summer, but I do hold a good amount of water, especially in my face and love handle areas, which I do not want. So if armidex or l-dex result in me getting 80% or so of what I could be getting with the bloat, thats fine with me :)
Test E will give you minimal bloat.
If you are a first time AAS USER, STAY AWAY FROM T3.
If you want to spend extra money for peace of mind, get a-dex, you dont really need too. There will be no noticeable difference in cycle run with or without a-dex.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
how about stacking the test with fina at 75mg e/d. The test should help to kill the fina sides (fina dick, etc). One thing i'm worried about with tren is my temper, because i've heard tren makes you one pissed off individual.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You do not need tren for your first cycle, everyone is just trying to make it as easy and simple as possible for you the first time around.

ManBeast

CrazyNut

Awards
You do not need tren for your first cycle, everyone is just trying to make it as easy and simple as possible for you the first time around.

ManBeast
i completely second that.
If you want to just keep throwing AAS's in just cause you think you will gain more, you are wrong. On your first cycle, you will gain almost as much with ONLY test as you would with a cocktail of AAS's.

Also, if youa re venturing into the world of AAS, you will consequently do more cycles, hence, you want to find out how you react to different AAS so eventually you can have the BEST STACK FOR YOU. If you keep taking concoctions of various AAS's you will never find this and keep wasting more and more money.

If money is not a question and you are willing to compromise with your health, heck go ahead with 650 mg/ test/week, 40 mg of dbol/week for 1-4 and tren! Maybe throw some eq in there as well.
:cool:

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
not sure how t3 affects bloat , never have i noticed that it reduces bloat for me .
u can go for the easier route and just use 2-3 caps of dandellion root per day and that will keep the bloat under control effectively (and its dirt cheap as well).

serengo

Awards
I think that Test @ 500mg/week and proviron @ 25mg/day would work pretty well, handle any bloat issues and keep things lean. I think that unless you are oversensitive to hormones anti-e's would be a waste of $. Leave out the fina or you might have to add the anti-e's, fina removes the simplicity of the cycle and you really don't need it first time. Test is best. Forget the T3.
Just my .02

Last edited: