1st/2nd Cycle advice

Cpper56

Awards
Background: always been fit naturally except for a brief period in college when i let go and blew up to a fat 227. By the time i got married i was back down to 185 and about 14% BF. I separated in 2014 and by 15 got down to 180 and 10% which is where i was accustomed too. I got a girl pregnant and the past two year have struggled to keep my diet 100% but i also think that my drastically increased life stress has hurt me a ton...

Time to get back: ive been grinding for the past 6 months , working out 3-4 x a week with morning cardio 3x a week at my house.

As of 2 weeks ago my stats:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 201lbs
BF : 19% per my scale so + -

After much research , i acquired everything i need to run

Test E at 250mg E5D for 10 weeks
T3 at 50mcg ED for 10 weeks starting 2 weeks before the Test
Anavar at 60mg ED for 6-8 weeks
Clomid/Nolva/Aromasin/Liv-52

So i started the T3 a little early to ramp up and then as i was about to add the Var and Test , i read a bunch of stuff about getting below 15% before running anything, especially Test. So i remixed and just started the Var, plus ordered some proviron .

So im running T3 at 50mcg and Anavar at 60mg. I feel amazing. Huge pumps at the gym .

Current scale reading is 196.9 and 16.7%. After just 2 weeks of T3 and 9 days of Var. Diet is on point around 2k calories and 220g of protein. Low fat medium carb

My question is:

Do i add the test when i drop below 15% and run it past the Var and T3 for a ~14 week total cycle? OR

Finish this out, adding the proviron for libido (which i havent had any issues with yet), and then continue cutting naturally off cycle to get back to 10-12% range before running a Test cycle (estimated around January)

Thoughts?

Again, new journey. Money not an issue. I just want to do it right. My long term goal would be around 200lbs and 10%.

Cpper56

Awards
Anyone? If im going to make an adjustment i need to do it now. Im at 2 weeks on Wednesday and can add the Test for 10 wks if thats the right move.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I've used test at 22% bf it was nice bro add it

Also you've got proviron var and t3 and an Ai if need it

Cpper56

Awards
Thanks bro. I was hoping for more responses but i think i will add the test tomorrow and run it for 10wks. That will make a 12 week cycle total. Think i should run the aromasin at 12.5 EOD or E3D?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id start aromasin at 12.5 eod. Assess. Adjust if necessary.

Cpper56

Awards
So I hit a major roadblock and got sick. Tried pushing through it but ended up with pneumonia.. needless to say I shutdown and it took me 2.5 weeks to get fully back.

I'm chalking this up to bad luck and hard headedness in trying to push myself through a cold.

How long should I wait to start again? A month? Two months?

I guess I'm going to keep slowly cutting. Been staying under 1850 every day with 200 g of protein, 200g of carbs, and 45-50g of fat. Thoughts o any changes to that until I hit my next window to re-start the cycle.

Currently 197lbs, around 17-18% bf.