Unanswered 1P LSD

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Everyone! I got the 1p lsd, a synthetic analogue of the already synthetic lsd. So double synth lsd.

Got 5 blotters and each contains 100 mcg. I've done mescaline before and recently the lsa, but man now I've got something that will probably take me out of this world, at least that's what I heard from others. Newbie to lsd! Taking it at home alone as I have no friends in my city to keep an eye on me, so a little risk of paranoia and anxiety from being alone on this substance, but at least I'm not in public. Will take the risk of experiencing this alone.

I figured I'd just make a log on my experiences. Will log the amount taken, time started, and how long it lasts, the good and bad parts of experience, and anything else that pops to mind.

However, I still must ask what anyone on here recommends for a starting dose? I heard 15-20 mcg is good for first timer from a micro dosing site, but will take any advice from experienced users.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And will do it tomorrow afternoon as I have no work or errands on Tuesday so will have a buffer day in case the effects last longer.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And why bring that info on here

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had no idea lsd was an anabolic compound.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LSD is great, Im curious to see the 1P-lsd treats ya, I've thought about ordering some.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everyone! I got the 1p lsd, a synthetic analogue of the already synthetic lsd. So double synth lsd.

Got 5 blotters and each contains 100 mcg. I've done mescaline before and recently the lsa, but man now I've got something that will probably take me out of this world, at least that's what I heard from others. Newbie to lsd! Taking it at home alone as I have no friends in my city to keep an eye on me, so a little risk of paranoia and anxiety from being alone on this substance, but at least I'm not in public. Will take the risk of experiencing this alone.

I figured I'd just make a log on my experiences. Will log the amount taken, time started, and how long it lasts, the good and bad parts of experience, and anything else that pops to mind.

However, I still must ask what anyone on here recommends for a starting dose? I heard 15-20 mcg is good for first timer from a micro dosing site, but will take any advice from experienced users.
Its not an analogue. Its a prodrug for LSD. Converts to LSD in the gut or some such. Take a whole blotter unless you live in your moms basement and she will kick you out if she finds out you're trippin. Because given some variations in duration and/or intensity 100mcg 1P should feel just like say 70-90mcg LSD (because you'll lose a little in the conversion process)....which in turn ive heard feels just like 50mg Dianabol 😉

Happy trails.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting...Let’s move this to the Nootropics section?

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was indeed the research project.

I took one blotter of 100 mcg all at once. Around 7:30pm. Played a video game until about 8:30ish. Euphoria came on early like about 8:00ish. Just really good mood, heart rate going up more and a huge amount of euphoria from beating Meta Ridley on Metroid Prime 3 after 3 tries the previous night; veteran difficulty setting and old favorite. Looks like I posted on here at 8:39 and vaguely remember it. I mostly layed in my bed with a distant tv screen lit in nearby living room. My game was left on so there were some blueish/whitish colors coming from living room, but no other lights on and didn't even grab my computer once I left living room which was probably after I posted. Just laid down in bed as I felt serene and didn't want to do much of anything except lay there.

Perhaps a couple hours in everything looked ghostly from the screen in living room and the boundaries of objects were blurred. No insane hallucinations, but distorted colors and geometry of room was seen. My hand on my bed pillow looked distorted in size and in corners of my eyes it seemed like objects grew in size such as the shadow of my door. But when I looked the shadows instantly disappeared. I went to urinate and there was a windex bottle I left on floor from cleaning bathroom earlier, but when I walked in it looked huge and dark and thought it was a giant rat or something.

And then I split into two persons and the details are actually a bit too disturbing as I had self-dialogue with myself for several hours. Mental instability kicked in pretty fast.

And now I will possibly take this post to the nootropics section and continue the story a bit further for those interested.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I dozed off late. I don't know what time it was. Next morning I had to get up around 9am to go to a museum visit at The Met with class at school. I felt good waking up but tired and a bit dehydrated as I forgot to keep water with me.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmmm, better to stick with the real one it sounds like

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 19
TruthWalker Nutrition / Health 33
thebigt Supplements 30