1dhea 4dhea and 19nordhea questions

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why isn't anyone making an injectable version of these like they use to with 1ad and 4ad.

I wonder if you can add a 7 and or 17 methylation to 1dhea, 4dhea, and 19nordhea? If it is possible would it make it anymore effective? Would it prevent it from converting as effectively? How hepatoxic might this be?

Can these be effectively used transdermaly? If so why isn't there a transdermal version yet.

Are these dhea compounds actually effective? I just find it hard to believe that a 2step conversion dhea compound used orally at lower doses then what people used with injectable 1ad and 4ad would be effective. people use to use to use 500mgs up to a gram of 1ad and/or 4ad in an injectable and i have not seen doses close to that and these dhea aren't even injectable.

P.S. I don't plan on taking anything anabolic right now. I am way to young right now. I will not take anything until WAY later in life.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Cause your question doesn't really makes sense. No offense but if you're going to inject:

1. Why would you use 1ad and 4ad... Ugh
2. Why would you make both methylated and then inject? Wtf...
3. Transdermals are available and doesn't need to be methylated.

I can probably go on and on buy I need to go back to work. Where are you getting these ideas from?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cause your question doesn't really makes sense. No offense but if you're going to inject:

1. Why would you use 1ad and 4ad... Ugh
2. Why would you make both methylated and then inject? Wtf...
3. Transdermals are available and doesn't need to be methylated.

I can probably go on and on buy I need to go back to work. Where are you getting these ideas from?
Ok thanks for the reply. I will try to clear that up a little. I separated my questions in hope that people got that i meant for them to be separate (obvious it didn't work as well as i thought it would).

So i was meaning plain injection of regular 1dhea 4dhea or 19nordhea. although i agree if your gonna inject just use real gear. For some though they would rather not brake and this would be nice i guess.

I didnt realize that there are transdermals sorry.

As far as the methylation goes we know a methylation can completely change how it reacts in the human body. Like dht to masteron. Masteron is considerably stronger for building muscle. Masteron to superdrol. Superdrol is very strong and causes glycogen storage making it kinda a "wet" compound . Whereas masteron is defiantly "dry". Bold(aka eq) and dbol Etc etc we all could go on and on about these changes.

I was more curious then anything about whether or not it could even be methylated though

Sorry for the long post