1andro 6 weeks @ 5 caps

james117

Active Member
Hey everyone . Question is what kinda gains would one make with 1-andro 6 weeks @ 5 caps a day on 1000 cals surplus training high volume and heavy? Also should I do 3 weeks on 3 weeks off and 3 on 3 off again to minimise side but will overal gains be less? Have a test base of epiandro and and a small dose of dhea also. Should I use a SERM if cycle runs for 6 weeks at that dosage? How much would I keep after pct if I gain say 10 pounds? A lot of of questions I know but I've always got good feedback here. Thanks for any replies.
 
so that's assuming your using finaflex 1-a @ 110 mgs per serving?> that would likely produce a nice run at 6 weeks. you might need to eat more than 1k over to truly gain over 10 lbs. but its doable. stick to a 6 week cycle. I think at that dose you will see some shut down, and you can indeed use a serm.
impossible to say how much you will keep. everyone is different. I have "kept" something from every run I ever did. it just depends how well you maintain your strength and the diet.
 
Yes it's finaflex. I thought maybe with epiandro I would reach 10 pound mark. I'm carbbackloading to so should I change that to a traditional diet of carbs each meal or....?
 
yes
if your after sheer size switch up.

epi andro is 1 andro with a tweak that makes it better for cutting. its not an ideal combo to be honest.

I would use the 1 andro stand alone in this case.
 
Ok thanks. I just wanted the epi in there with a bit of dhea to stop lethargy which I get bad on 1-andro.
 
the dhea should suffice.. I get it too with 1 andro so I use a fatburner mid morning and coffee mid day to help.

If you want sheer size you might want to stack it with 4-12 mgs of msten or something "wet" like a 19 nor compound.
 
Just want dry gains for now bro. If I stack I'd go with tren maybe. Also would grape fruit juice help bioavailability or is that just a myth ?
 
its no myth.. the naringenin in the juice really can shuttle stuff through the gut.. in fact it can be dangerous for some people with certain meds.. however, you can simply eat some fat with your pills.. even some fish oil pills. Andros are fat soluble so eating some fat when dosing helps a ton.
 
xR1,

Can you explain your recco *against* EpiAndro above? Was it because he's trying to bulk? I ask, because I'm considering of adding EpiA to 4-AD as a Base, with a 19-Nor. After a lot of research, summed up as:

Stano (epiandrosterone and/or androsterone) – This a prohormone to dyhydrotestosterone (DHT). Another major metabolite of its use is an aromatase inhibitor. Unlike 4-AD, stano will be very dry, and it will lower estrogens to a mild degree. This is greater for avoiding gyno. It also provides users fairly reasonable levels of energy, and some report fat loss benefits (probably just lowered water retention). Again stano, like 4-AD, is not going to result in supraphysiological levels of testosterone, so it will not result in greater on cycle gains, but it will help mitigate some of the previously mentioned side effects. Note – An extremely good stack (for a test base) is a combination of both 4-AD and Stano. It attacks the steroidogenic pathway on both sides of the pendulum.
 
yes mostly for bulking I like wetter compounds. there is nothing wrong with using stano-phs as part of a stack.
its just they are better suited for dieting/recomp set ups imo.

we know the target hormone of 1 andro illicits good strength on its own. if one is seeking sheer mass adding a 19 nor is a really good option so is a dien.
 
Back
Top