1andro /4 andro or lgd?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
By stronger are you saying which one will produce the most growth/size? I would need to know your goals. Are you bulking, cutting, re-comping etc. Too many factors going on.... Have you done anything in the past? Are you on anything now etc.

I have done LGD, but don't touch SARMs any longer. Until they are 100% through human trials, its a pass. LGD will pack lbs on you, so its more of a bulker, but around week 4 you can also experience lethargy and supression.

Andro 1/4 combo is going to bulk you up as well. Andro 1 can be used for a cut/bulk/recomp depending on your diet, but 4 is going to make you retain water.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I'd recommend a 1/4 andro run. Plenty of logs out there to back up the results you would get from that stack. Super mandro and andro the giant is a common combo for a well dosed andro run.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
By stronger are you saying which one will produce the most growth/size? I would need to know your goals. Are you bulking, cutting, re-comping etc. Too many factors going on.... Have you done anything in the past? Are you on anything now etc.

I have done LGD, but don't touch SARMs any longer. Until they are 100% through human trials, its a pass. LGD will pack lbs on you, so its more of a bulker, but around week 4 you can also experience lethargy and supression.

Andro 1/4 combo is going to bulk you up as well. Andro 1 can be used for a cut/bulk/recomp depending on your diet, but 4 is going to make you retain water.
Agree with all of this.

Topical 1/4 Andro from iconic formulations should serve you well. Or you could do icon one (1 Andro) with ultra hard (epiandro and androsterone). I intend on running this in around 12 weeks, as the ultra hard is absolutely potent on its own right now and I can’t imagine the combo of those two. You NEED estrogen (sarms esp lgd will tank test and thus estro), whereas the dermacrine/dhea base in icon one, or the 4 Andro in alpha 4, will provide you with some amount of estrogen.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Agree with all of this.

Topical 1/4 Andro from iconic formulations should serve you well. Or you could do icon one (1 Andro) with ultra hard (epiandro and androsterone). I intend on running this in around 12 weeks, as the ultra hard is absolutely potent on its own right now and I can’t imagine the combo of those two. You NEED estrogen (sarms esp lgd will tank test and thus estro), whereas the dermacrine/dhea base in icon one, or the 4 Andro in alpha 4, will provide you with some amount of estrogen.
I'm literally running icon one and ultra hard right now, stuff is crazy good. Probably one of the best runs I've had so far and I'm only on week 4. My body is just responding really well I the combo and the gels.

Week 1-8 - 4 pumps Icon One (2-bottles)
Week 3-8 - 3 pumps Ultra Hard. (1 bottle)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agree with all of this.

i think you will get great results from icon one/ultrahard!!!

i base this on my personal experience from icon one/alpha seven run...7lbs of very lean muscle-which i have still kept.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote

i base this on my personal experience from icon one/alpha seven run...7lbs of very lean muscle-which i have still kept.
I’m really excited for the combination. Your testimony was definitely influential in me wanting to run them together!

I went with ultra hard on its own right now for various reasons, but next time around, I’m going all out with the combination. Thankfully ultra hard is a treat enough on its own that I don’t feel like I’m missing out on that much right now!

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm literally running icon one and ultra hard right now, stuff is crazy good. Probably one of the best runs I've had so far and I'm only on week 4. My body is just responding really well I the combo and the gels.

Week 1-8 - 4 pumps Icon One (2-bottles)
Week 3-8 - 3 pumps Ultra Hard. (1 bottle)
Definitely jealous! But also exciting to hear how effective it is. You’ll have to update as you get to the end as I can only imagine that it’s going to improve on the back half of the cycle!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It sure why my original comment didn’t post. 1/4 is a better run. I would agree with this stack as it gives proper dosing. Make sure you have a good pct on hand as well as serm in advance. Just in case.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
with the new black series products from Iconic Formulations, you can't go wrong with Icon One and Alpha Four!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
with the new black series products from Iconic Formulations, you can't go wrong with Icon One and Alpha Four!
next month that is what i will be running...this month it's alpha four and alpha seven, really looking forward to the next 3 months!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One and seven seem like a great cutting combo!
i gained 7lbs of muscle on 2 months of icon one with adding in alpha seven 2nd month. very nice, lean gains.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
i gained 7lbs of muscle on 2 months of icon one with adding in alpha seven 2nd month. very nice, lean gains.
My man is talking about running Icon one and Seven for 2-months (2 bottles per month). Do you think that's too strong? His goal is cutting.

I ask because when I started Ultra Hard with icon one I was so energized that I was on edge for the entire 3rd week, but its calmed down. Wasn't sure if one & seven would have similar effects. That was my first time experiencing that feeling. My friend had the same feeling from one and UH and said it calmed down after a week as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My man is talking about running Icon one and Seven for 2-months (2 bottles per month). Do you think that's too strong? His goal is cutting.

I ask because when I started Ultra Hard with icon one I was so energized that I was on edge for the entire 3rd week, but its calmed down. Wasn't sure if one & seven would have similar effects. That was my first time experiencing that feeling. My friend had the same feeling from one and UH and said it calmed down after a week as well.
it's hard for me to say since there is a significant age difference, i just turned 62. but i agree things should calm down after a week and after 2nd week for sure, imo. personally my old ass would relish the energized effects.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's likely the epiandrosterone causing that effect...androsterone will balance it a bit, but it likely wouldn't happen with Alpha Seven