1AD

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about your 1dhea, 4dhea, epiandro cycle. I don't think the Nano 1-T/4-AD will give me zero results. Some people have also done well on the those Dhea Andro's...which I'm not using anyway.
Well tbh I quit it after 2 weeks, if I remember it correctly. I felt awful, had bloods done; saw that I had below lab range TT and really low e2, so I just pinned test and did a proper cycle with var and test. So it might have been just the Cerberus v2 stack that was severely underdosed. At 300mg 4andro, my TT should have been what? 400 - 600 at least? But it was like 150 cca. That's the other reason why I really dislike buying this compounds. It's so hard to really have trust in the product/companies.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well tbh I quit it after 2 weeks, if I remember it correctly. I felt awful, had bloods done; saw that I had below lab range TT and really low e2, so I just pinned test and did a proper cycle with var and test. So it might have been just the Cerberus v2 stack that was severely underdosed. At 300mg 4andro, my TT should have been what? 400 - 600 at least? But it was like 150 cca. That's the other reason why I really dislike buying this compounds. It's so hard to really have trust in the product/companies.
Yeah it can be a risk but I i always check on here for people's experiences and there are certain go to companies I use which i have confidence with. Shame they it didnt work out for you but its happened to me as well previously and it's annoying.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I recieved my Nano 1-T on Saturday morning in the post. Pretty good turn around by PN I must say.....not been their greatest fan when it comes to their OL UK line up but credit due where it's due.

Probably looking at June 1st for the Nano
1-T / 4 Diol cycle start date, am going to put the Nano 1-T into some purple grape juice or pomegranate juice as apparently it burns like hell.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I loved the original Super One by Avant Labs...first cycle ever with 10 quality pounds in 4 weeks.
Was that the same stuff....1-T? Was it transdermal or oral? What dosage did you find effective? I think the Nano 1-T at 0.5ml x2 a day is around 125mg but basically sublingual DHB.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was that the same stuff....1-T? Was it transdermal or oral? What dosage did you find effective? I think the Nano 1-T at 0.5ml x2 a day is around 125mg but basically sublingual DHB.
It was transdermal 1-testosterone, but I have no idea what dose it was when I ran it.
I only came in here to reminisce though; those days are over for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I loved the original Super One by Avant Labs...first cycle ever with 10 quality pounds in 4 weeks.
10 'quality' pounds in 4 weeks is very good, imo.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was transdermal 1-testosterone, but I have no idea what dose it was when I ran it.
I only came in here to reminisce though; those days are over for me.

10 'quality' pounds in 4 weeks is very good, imo.
Definitely; never did it again lol.