191xt and what else?

Lukewarm94

Awards
Im about to try 191xt. I work a very physically demanding job and it's hard af to gain weight. I want to add something else to it. But there are so many options it's hard to choose or to even know what's real or fake. Any suggestions?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im about to try 191xt. I work a very physically demanding job and it's hard af to gain weight. I want to add something else to it. But there are so many options it's hard to choose or to even know what's real or fake. Any suggestions?
What is it?

Lukewarm94

Awards
I want to try a cycle of this legal stuff if I can actually find some decent stuff. Ive lost 15 pounds in 2 months with this new positions and it's an intense workout every day. If anything of these supplements actually pack the gains then I'll know it for sure

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nothing natural is going to keep on weight that you’re losing from physical activity. You’re simply burning more calories bc of your job then the amount you need to eat to maintain/gain weight.

You need to eat more food or look into a mass gainer product. If you go the mass gainer route you’re better off finding something not loaded with BS. Transparent Labs mass gainer which carbs come from oat and sweet potato powder. Rich Piana 5%er line used to have something similar and I’m sure there’s other options

Outside of that find ways to add more calories into your day. A bigger breakfast, make your own weight gainer shakes, trail mix, etc

Lukewarm94

Awards
Nothing natural is going to keep on weight that you’re losing from physical activity. You’re simply burning more calories bc of your job then the amount you need to eat to maintain/gain weight.

You need to eat more food or look into a mass gainer product. If you go the mass gainer route you’re better off finding something not loaded with BS. Transparent Labs mass gainer which carbs come from oat and sweet potato powder. Rich Piana 5%er line used to have something similar and I’m sure there’s other options

Outside of that find ways to add more calories into your day. A bigger breakfast, make your own weight gainer shakes, trail mix, etc
I eat about 4000 calories on a regular. I eat a lot. Not really looking for all natural. Just a beginner way of doing a cycle really and it is hard to find a no BS products

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I eat about 4000 calories on a regular. I eat a lot. Not really looking for all natural. Just a beginner way of doing a cycle really and it is hard to find a no BS products
Give ibutamoren mk677 a try. It increases appetite and it improves sleep for some of us and it's a good way to see how your body reacts to something mild and if that goes well then try 4 andro maybe with 1 andro too. The mk is a better start for you since you won't have to worry about pct, start with 10mg a day, I'm sure it will put some weight on you but it will probably be a mild increase.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think deer velvet extract is very effective. I don't think it's even a banned substance for most competitive sports. also you have to trust the source to not have that mad cow disease that a bunch of deer have now

Lukewarm94

Awards
It's peanut butter jelly time!
I eat as much as I can and it's hard af to work on a full stomach all day. I stack about 300 crossouts at 110lbs a piece everyday.and that is the bare minimum of what I do. I don't think ive EVER done the bare minimum. I literally can't eat anymore working like that without throwing up

Lukewarm94

Awards
I don't think deer velvet extract is very effective. I don't think it's even a banned substance for most competitive sports. also you have to trust the source to not have that mad cow disease that a bunch of deer have now
Idk any sources that sale anything banned That's trust worthy. That's like trusting a drug dealer dude😂

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk any sources that sale anything banned That's trust worthy. That's like trusting a drug dealer dude
I mean like USADA banned substances. I thought it was allowed but I guess WADA has it banned so maybe it does work idk

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I eat as much as I can and it's hard af to work on a full stomach all day. I stack about 300 crossouts at 110lbs a piece everyday.and that is the bare minimum of what I do. I don't think ive EVER done the bare minimum. I literally can't eat anymore working like that without throwing up
Yeah, working with full stomach is no fun. If doing something heavy, you feel like throwing up. If sitting behind a desk, you'll fight not to fall asleep, lol.

Weight gainer shakes and getting liquid calories in is what I'd try. And adding calorie dense foods (like the peanut butter 😉), while making sure to get enough protein and having some sense in the diet, macronutrients and healthy/unhealthy fat wise etc.

But regarding the actual supp and what you asked, I have no idea what that is. I think I've seen some reports on some supps increasing weight through increased hunger, but can't think of any right now. Have not been very interested on those, since I've been doing a desk job for the last 6 years, so I'm struggling not to gain too much weight most of the time. The MK-677 that was proposed makes most people hungry to my knowledge.

Lukewarm94

Awards
Yeah, working with full stomach is no fun. If doing something heavy, you feel like throwing up. If sitting behind a desk, you'll fight not to fall asleep, lol.

Weight gainer shakes and getting liquid calories in is what I'd try. And adding calorie dense foods (like the peanut butter 😉), while making sure to get enough protein and having some sense in the diet, macronutrients and healthy/unhealthy fat wise etc.

But regarding the actual supp and what you asked, I have no idea what that is. I think I've seen some reports on some supps increasing weight through increased hunger, but can't think of any right now. Have not been very interested on those, since I've been doing a desk job for the last 6 years, so I'm struggling not to gain too much weight most of the time. The MK-677 that was proposed makes most people hungry to my knowledge.
I'll have to look into that. Probably try 4andro and 1andro with the spray and some terminatE. I'm gonna do another thread once I get all my stuff in and get ready for it.if any of this legal stuff actually works I'll definitely be able to tell