19-Nordiol anyone?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a free bottle of Fusion “Decalone”, supposedly 19-Nordiol.
On predator’s site it sounds amazing, and non methylated as well. Says they use cyclodextrin to help with absorption...Anyone ever run this or anything like it? Looks like it was a fairly popular compound in the past. I’m mainly wondering about any side effects, though on the site it says doesn’t convert to estrogen or dht (which would be a plus for me, my prostate isn’t what it used to be)! But that all could be a selling point...Not much solid info out there on 19-Nordiol PH’s, hopefully someone has run it

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Sounds like it’s basically oral nandrolone, just not as good. Doesn’t sound like many people have used it.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info man! Yeah I read a bit about that. Wonder if something simple like Inhibit P and vitamin B6 could counter it?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A friend of mine ran it for a couple of weeks and had very fast and impressive strength gains with no obvious/direct sides. Stopped it early as a precaution as he had testicular pain, which turned out to be unrelated.

Something to note is that it does have progesterone conversion and has the potential to be extremely suppressive.
Just curious, how did he know the pain was unrelated?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It turned out something had become physically twisted or something, not 100% on the exact details haha!
But...I wanna know more about your friends balls man!
Damn that sounds horrible. Hope he’s okay now. Thanks for the info though. Think I’ll add this to my winter cycle possibly. Or run it with something otc like anafuse for a nice strength boost, if it’s actually good for that.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it’s anything like a weak deca... might be worthwhile, and beneficial.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info man! Yeah I read a bit about that. Wonder if something simple like Inhibit P and vitamin B6 could counter it?

Inhibit p is pretty solid stuff I think it should be good.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if I run it it’ll be with inhibit P for sure. Used that long ago with a Celtic Trenavar and Trenazone cycle. No complaints or leakin’ nips!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive ran all the 19 nors.. including 19nordiol.. it was popular before the designer steroids found their way onto the market..
its very weak and even with their (BS) cyclodextrin delivery, it will barely give you a boost in the gym if any at all. you have to take it every 3 hrs and its just not worth it.

Properly complexing cyclodextrins is very hard and no underground outfit would have the pharma equipment necessary
to do this, let alone any small supplement company. Id wager if nothing else thats complete BS sales tactic there.

since youve ran trenavar, prepare to be extremely let down.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive ran all the 19 nors.. including 19nordiol.. it was popular before the designer steroids found their way onto the market..
its very weak and even with their (BS) cyclodextrin delivery, it will barely give you a boost in the gym if any at all. you have to take it every 3 hrs and its just not worth it.

Properly complexing cyclodextrins is very hard and no underground outfit would have the pharma equipment necessary
to do this, let alone any small supplement company. Id wager if nothing else thats complete BS sales tactic there.

Well damn. Yeah it did seem like skeevy marketing, too good to be true. Just curious though, if it’s all so bad, why did you run it? Sounds like you did a few cycles with products like this one. Before the good stuff came out?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any side effects to watch for besides prolactin issues?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well damn. Yeah it did seem like skeevy marketing, too good to be true. Just curious though, if it’s all so bad, why did you run it? Sounds like you did a few cycles with products like this one. Before the good stuff came out?
back in the 90's thats all we had OG pro hormones.. 4 diol, 19 nor diol, androstene, ect, that wasn't black market. the internet was barely up and running back then so you couldn't just find drug dealers for gear.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back in the 90's thats all we had OG pro hormones.. 4 diol, 19 nor diol, androstene, ect, that wasn't black market. the internet was barely up and running back then so you couldn't just find drug dealers for gear.
Ah I see. Well maybe I’ll throw it in for a stack...I have a few different compounds in my stash for a future run. Think it might pair well with DMZ or Msten or is it completely worthless?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a free bottle of Fusion “Decalone”, supposedly 19-Nordiol.
On predator’s site it sounds amazing, and non methylated as well. Says they use cyclodextrin to help with absorption...Anyone ever run this or anything like it? Looks like it was a fairly popular compound in the past. I’m mainly wondering about any side effects, though on the site it says doesn’t convert to estrogen or dht (which would be a plus for me, my prostate isn’t what it used to be)! But that all could be a selling point...Not much solid info out there on 19-Nordiol PH’s, hopefully someone has run it
I actually bought two bottles of Decalone back when it was cyber Monday and got the 2nd bottle half off. Still have it sitting my drawer along with 5 bottles of androtest! I have no reason to use androtest as already on legit pharmacy test cyp but am nervous about starting the Decalone in case it triggers anxiety, heart palpitations etc etc.. I kind of became a hypercondriac since I had panic attacks Almost 2 years ago but looking to jump back in as I have only ran TRT since that time!

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also to the OP how did you get the Decalone for free?? And is it only one bottle? I think you at least need 2.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey bro, can the Decalone be ran as sort of a recomp or does it have to be bulking? I know results are all based on diet but does it make you bloated or can you built slow quality gains with it? How would it pair with say 300-350mg test cyp per week? Would it be noticeable

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
based on what i remember.. no.. you wont notice in particular if you are already used to real test.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if we are going to talk about OG pro hormones 4diol was king.. and 19 diol was about 1/4 as strong as it. now to put that into context.. 4 diol would be like leaded gasoline, and something like msten or DMZ would be rocket fuel.

and that comparison is to 4 diol ...

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if we are going to talk about OG pro hormones 4diol was king.. and 19 diol was about 1/4 as strong as it. now to put that into context.. 4 diol would be like leaded gasoline, and something like msten or DMZ would be rocket fuel.

and that comparison is to 4 diol ...
I just don’t see how 19-nordiol would be like 1/4 the strength of 4-diol when it converts to nandrolone which is stronger than test milligram per milligram.. doesn’t make sense to me

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just don’t see how 19-nordiol would be like 1/4 the strength of 4-diol when it converts to nandrolone which is stronger than test milligram per milligram.. doesn’t make sense to me
It is going to be a very weak conversion.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is going to be a very weak conversion.
Plus, Deca is not fantastically more anabolic than testosterone. It’s longer lasting... but it’s barely stronger. It’s harder on the testes for sure.

This is why 1AD was probably the best non methyl prohormone for results, it had a high conversion rate and the chemical it converted into (DHB) is fantastically more anabolic than testosterone and has three times the active lifespan.

19 nor diol sucked, and 4AD IMO you needed to take a lot, and often, to see results. It was better just to take it to feel better and maybe get a rush in the gym taking three or five at once.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So was 19-Nordiol used as more of abulking compound? Or can you cut or recomp.. my interest in it over dienedione is because it is very low androgenic and I don’t want something that over stimulates the nervous system these days. Was it mild in side effects and how did you remember feeling on it?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it doesnt do anything is what im telling you..
it was more or less worthless. of all teh andros there are only 3 im aware of that offer somethign..
OG 4diol, 1 andro, epi andro.

all the rest are terrible for converting to target hormones.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The 19 nor phs never really converted at a very good rate at all. The best true PHs were 1AD and Trendione. They converted at high rates and worked, well. Other stuff wasn’t so great, made an ok base maybe if it was some kind of ph to test, but other than that...

Like I said, try some Max LMG and see how it grabs you, if you want a legal 19 nor oral.