19 Nor Dhea (Andro)

ER47

Awards
Im curious about this prohormone. I know that there is a study done for 1 andro but has there ever been a test study for 19nor dhea ? Would anyone be able to provide a link?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its junk. it doesnt convert into anything usuable. or rather enough usable substrate.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im curious about this prohormone. I know that there is a study done for 1 andro but has there ever been a test study for 19nor dhea ? Would anyone be able to provide a link?
No, there is no study on the 19-nor-DHEA compound. However, I disagree with @xR1pp3Rx in saying it's completely useless (but he's done it and I haven't) is if you're using about 300mg a day of the compound or using a TD formula of it. Then, it could have some beneficial affects.

You also have to remember though, is that 19-nor-DHEA also converts into norandrostenedione, which is a compound you want you don't want of a lot in your body.

19-Norandrostenedione (19-Nor-4-androsten-3,17-dione)

Target Hormone: 19Nortestosterone (nandrolone)
Molecular name of target hormone: 17ß-hydroxy-19-nor-4-andro-sten-3-one
Target conversion: average (5.61 %)
Conversion enzyme: 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17HSD)
DHT conversion: None
Estrogenic effects: possibility of aromatisation of the compound as well as the target hormone.

The first prohormone to convert to nandrolone in the body. It yields roughly 5.61% percent of nandrolone from the amount ingested, which is decent. It's a dione version meaning there is a risk of estrogen aromatisation prior to conversion, but it's only moderately androgenic and more anabolic than andro because it yields more available nandrolone than andro does testosterone. Obviously it doesn't measure up against Nor-diol, but with andro being out of the question for most people that means it's often stacked with 4-diol or 5-diol. If you are using these as the hinges of your stack, obviously your 3-beta enzymes will be stocked, meaning that if you wanted to add a low-androgen compound to your stack, 19Nor would be first choice. Obviously the risk of estrogen is minimized because the other products are diols and adding a nor for extra anabolic effects without the fear of extra androgenic side effects is always a good deal. But the only reason most companies prefer 19Nor over Nor-diol is the simple reason that Nor-diol costs three times as much to manufacture, so the economic returns are limited. Instead of being upfront about money-grubbing, they invent stuff about there being no quality Nor-diol available. AST is one company that has sunk that low. This is simply not true. Nor-diol is hard to find yes, but if you find the right brand you can expect 85-90 percent purity, and that's pretty damn good.
Old profile on nordione by Big Cat.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed a little from it. At the right price I would probably run it again but it wasn’t nearly as noticeable as the other andros

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I noticed extra energy and faster recovery from high techs decabolin witch is a 19-nor dhea but no extra mass gains while stacking it with hi tech halodrol andro blend then when I ran hi techs halodrol solo

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IF IF IF you could find a product that was dosed properly, which would be very expensive comparatively speaking, and did not have a useless high weight ester attached to it, then you may be able to derive some benefit from it.

Alpha Gainz was the only product I would even consider for 19-DHEA and I am unaware of it being in stock anywhere.

You will most likely never see a study on it as there is zero financial incentive to do so. I would stick to the 4 and 1 dhea if I was you.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Considering it converts to a compound probably at around 5 % of what is actually absorbed after it hits the stomach acid and that compound converts at 5% to nandrolone.... then a dose of 1000 mg per day would yield a total of 2.5 mg. Most of this is sold in 50 mg tablets.... so....

I agree with BCseacow, would be willing to try alpha gainz but has been out of stock everywhere I’ve seen it listing and companies seem to be moving away from 19-DHEA products so doubt it comes back

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1,4-DHEA is also a very interesting compound that could have some potential benefits for you.

I have to admit I am intrigued by some of the lesser-known compounds Hi-Tech puts out. Seeing as how they own the rights to most of these I just wish they would dose them higher and not hide them in blends all the time or attach decanoate esters that weigh so much. Their 1-testosterone is the only one that is dosed properly IMO and I will likely run it at some point.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And... same thing for 1,4 Dhea. People were requiring 800 mg of 1,4 -Dione to make significant gains back in the day. Considering it converts at probably 5 percent as well one would theoretically need a lot more than they could get from those 75 mg tablets Hi tech is selling

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also regarding 1,4... a lot of the effect of Boldenone from a A:A standpoint comes from it being 5-alpha reduced to 1-Test/dihydroboldenone. I’ve seen about 5 posts where star scream has reccomended the hi tech 1,4 -Dhea product which I don’t get considering a bottle would last 10 days at 450 mg per day, costs 70 bucks, and would be at half the dose of what people were making gains on with 1,4-dione which it converts to at like 5%

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have to admit I am intrigued by some of the lesser-known compounds Hi-Tech puts out. Seeing as how they own the rights to most of these I just wish they would dose them higher and not hide them in blends all the time or attach decanoate esters that weigh so much. Their 1-testosterone is the only one that is dosed properly IMO and I will likely run it at some point.

I HATE, HATE HATE Proprietary Blends.
Know how much I hate them?
Do you know how long it's been since I purchased one (of ANY kind)?
Me neither.
I can't remember.
Because it has been THAT long.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
See if you can find a TD of it.
I have never seen one. Would be interested in trying if available but have never seen a TD 1,4-Dhea and the only TD 19-Dhea afik was the alpha gainz one that has been out of stock for 2 years.

interestingly I’m not sure if 1,4 diol is banned ... it may have only been 1,4 Dione. I’m sure it’s expensive and it’s technically not a dhea analog so I doubt it would be compliant.

furthermore prototype came out with 11-keto-Boldenone transdermal called 11-delta a year or so ago. They only did one run though. I think this was the non methylated version of the old designer oxyguno

Last edited:
Reactions: UNX
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have never seen one. Would be interested in trying if available but have never seen a TD 1,4-Dhea and the only TD 19-Dhea afik was the alpha gainz one that has been out of stock for 2 years.

interestingly I’m not sure if 1,4 diol is banned ... it may have only been 1,4 Dione. I’m sure it’s expensive and it’s technically not a dhea analog so I doubt it would be compliant.
Yeah, both are banned.

furthermore prototype came out with 11-keto-Boldenone transdermal called 11-delta a year or so ago. They only did one run though. I think this was the non methylated version of the old designer oxyguno
I wouldn't except that to have any effect. The 11-keto addition inactivates the hormone.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No it doesn’t.... if it did then 11-KT wouldn’t work... which is a hormone that is in nature (main sex hormone in fish)

and the few people that logged it said it was very good.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No it doesn’t.... if it did then 11-KT wouldn’t work... which is a hormone that is in nature (main sex hormone in fish)

Well, I guess you're right. I must have been thinking of something else.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I HATE, HATE HATE Proprietary Blends.
Know how much I hate them?
Do you know how long it's been since I purchased one (of ANY kind)?
Me neither.
I can't remember.
Because it has been THAT long.
Real talk right here. There are two things that will cause a hard pass for me, proprietary blends and beta alanine.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why beta alanine?
Personal response. 1.6g and up I get intense, almost hive-like flushing of the chest and neck. Side effects outweigh the benefits for me. I've thought about trying carnosine to see how I respond to that but have yet to dabble.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personal response. 1.6g and up I get intense, almost hive-like flushing of the chest and neck. Side effects outweigh the benefits for me. I've thought about trying carnosine to see how I respond to that but have yet to dabble.
carnosine will not have the tingling effects. my wife cant stand beta alanine either.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

An effective and non-methylated oral? I wish it was still in the market.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An effective and non-methylated oral? I wish it was still in the market.

11-KT?
It's right here:.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
11-KT?
It's right here:.

No, I mean the 11-keto-Boldenone mentioned by @Rockslide
It's the first time I saw it.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It was transdermal by prototype called 11-spray new formula. I think @Afi140 logged it

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's 11 Keto, @UNX .
what prototype has on its website is 11-keto(11-kt). It’s sold out. The production run before that batch of 11-keto was called 11-Spray New Formula. It was 11-keto-bold instead of 11-keto-test. They only did one run of it though and went back to 11-KT

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was transdermal by prototype called 11-spray new formula. I think @Afi140 logged it
It was a dope product. I really wish I would have stocked up even though the price was insanely high. I still love regular 11 though

Reactions: UNX
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apex should still have some Kronos available which is 11kt transdermal

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It was a dope product. I really wish I would have stocked up even though the price was insanely high. I still love regular 11 though
yeah when it came out the way it was written up was that it was going to be a replacement for 11-kt. I assumed that for whatever reason it was cheaper or easier to obtain than 11kt and that it would be around. I waited to see some logs before ordering since it was like $120 a bottle and then poof... sold out and never restocked

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If 11KT goles out of stock everywhere, perhaps 11KB reachs the market again.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there is talk about making another 19nor td - since we have licensing now...19nor is just insanely expensive.

Since the topic has gone to 11-ketotestosterone - some of you may already know this, but 11-keto will likely be impossible to source going forward. there is a finite amount of material left and, as far as I know, we have the last of it.

If 11KT goles out of stock everywhere, perhaps 11KB reachs the market again.
Not likely, as it's an issue of sourcing the material used to make it, and not the compound itself

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We're releasing/planning this as a last hurrah to 11-keto

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wait did 11kt get banned/going to get banned??

We're releasing/planning this as a last hurrah to 11-keto

did

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait did 11kt get banned/going to get banned??
there is talk about making another 19nor td - since we have licensing now...19nor is just insanely expensive.

Since the topic has gone to 11-ketotestosterone - some of you may already know this, but 11-keto will likely be impossible to source going forward. there is a finite amount of material left and, as far as I know, we have the last of it.

Not likely, as it's an issue of sourcing the material used to make it (11-keto), and not the compound itself

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last edited: