Unanswered 19 Nor (chemical X) cycle critique

CepsDomingo

CepsDomingo

Awards
Sup gangsters, I’m planning to jump in and do a 19 nor cycle, would appreciate some feed back before I do a log and smash **** up!

Usual background info:
29 years old (turning dirty 30), trained for more than a decade, natural, never used anabolics or pro hormones.

The cycle:

Week 1-8
1: Chaos and pain’s chemical X stacked with legendary.
2: CEL cycle assist for on cycle support

PCT week 9-12:
1: Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
2: Cannibal alpha PCT (starting two weeks before chemical X ends and finishing when Nolva is finished)

So if anyone wants to chime in and critique, say I’m retarded, or say what their experiences with 19 nor is I’d be happy to listen 🤜🤛

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not real familiar with this cannibal product. Why start before ending chemical x? Only other thought I have, is with a 19nor, something like inhibit P on cycle is usually a good idea. Not gonna say essential, but you probably should.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know how much 19NorDhea actually converts to nandrolone, but an AI and prolactin antagonist would be helpful.
NPP would be better.

CepsDomingo

CepsDomingo

Awards
I don’t know how much 19NorDhea actually converts to nandrolone, but an AI and prolactin antagonist would be helpful.
NPP would be better.
What’s NPP? And know any good prolactin antagonists?

Not real familiar with this cannibal product. Why start before ending chemical x? Only other thought I have, is with a 19nor, something like inhibit P on cycle is usually a good idea. Not gonna say essential, but you probably should.
Thanks for the insight brutha 🤜🤛 any good recommendations for prolactin inhibit supps on cycle? As for the cannibal alpha PCT, I’m just doing as recommended on the chaos and pain website

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s NPP? And know any good prolactin antagonists?

Thanks for the insight brutha 🤜🤛 any good recommendations for prolactin inhibit supps on cycle? As for the cannibal alpha PCT, I’m just doing as recommended on the chaos and pain website
Inhibit P by sns would be good prolactin control for that.

NPP is a 19nor injectable. Its nandrolone, excellwnt compound. Its the older, bigger badder brother to this chemical x stuff which is just a watered down otc oral version. You need Caber or Prami for that, inhibit P probably not enough.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

NPP is a 19nor injectable. Its nandrolone, excellwnt compound. Its the older, bigger badder brother to this chemical x stuff which is just a watered down otc oral version. You need Caber or Prami for that, inhibit P probably not enough.
What he said. ^^

OP may be staying on the legal side of things and probably for the best for now, until he learns more about these compounds like npp etc.

CepsDomingo

CepsDomingo

Awards

Awesome thanks I’ll read into it and check out the inhibit P by sns 🤜🤛

What he said. ^^

OP may be staying on the legal side of things and probably for the best for now, until he learns more about these compounds like npp etc.
Yeah rather stay on the legal route for now haha, besides that I got the chemical X lying around so might as well try it