19 nor and andro 4 stack

bic

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try this stack at all planning on doing it here soon.Just wanted to know what type of gains

bic

Awards
  • Established
Is there any special way of takeing it i know some say take one tab and 2 of the others wasn't sure or just do 2 in morning and 2 in afternoon

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there any special way of takeing it i know some say take one tab and 2 of the others wasn't sure or just do 2 in morning and 2 in afternoon
As a suppository I heard was best

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take 19 nor dhea & 4 dhea morning then at night. Evenly spaced 12 hrs apart if possible. Please run a log. There's not enough user feed back on 19 nor dhea. I think it has to be run 300 to 400 mgs to see gainz

bic

Awards
  • Established
Been 2 weeks on 19 nor and andro 4 so far don't feel any different

bic

Awards
  • Established
1- 19nor and 4-andro in morning and the same in the afternoon spaced out

bic

Awards
  • Established
This is the 4 andro mgs 3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one50mg**6,7-dihydrogergamottin 45%15mg**Piperine5mg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So your taking 2 pills am and 2 pills pm. 1 of the 4-Andro and 1 of the 19-nor? I feel that you aren’t even close to the needed amount.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats what i was thinking.But i wasn't sure
You're going to see absolutely no results at that dosage. Waste of money. You need 200 mg of 19 nor dhea per day & 200 mg 4 dhea per day minimum! Buy more. Run that dosage 40 days minimum!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Increase calories and train hard. You should see 6 or 8 lbs gainz

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those are estered though, but yeah, probably take two of each twice a day for something like twelve weeks. Hope for the best. I have tried andros and they have some promise but as was stated you need to dose pretty high, and run them for a long time. The IML seem pretty affordable and they're estered so stick with that and try upping the dose or hop onto stronger stuff.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean really for all the trouble you could just get a bottle of aggressive Labz DMZ and take that twice a day for a month and get better results by far. I learned that lesson the hard way, I thought instead of doing what I used to do I could just take a pile of andros since almost everything I used to use is now illegal. It did something but not much.

DMZ is a lot milder than people make it out to be. If you're like me you likely won't notice any side effects until you finish the bottle and start pct. I'm just about starting week 3 of DMZ 30mg a day. Also taking dhea and 7keto dhea @ 200mg each. It's good.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean really for all the trouble you could just get a bottle of aggressive Labz DMZ and take that twice a day for a month and get better results by far. I learned that lesson the hard way, I thought instead of doing what I used to do I could just take a pile of andros since almost everything I used to use is now illegal. It did something but not much.

DMZ is a lot milder than people make it out to be. If you're like me you likely won't notice any side effects until you finish the bottle and start pct. I'm just about starting week 3 of DMZ 30mg a day. Also taking dhea and 7keto dhea @ 200mg each. It's good.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DMZ stacked is going to be stronger but also much more harsh than just DMZ solo. I was meaning DMZ by itself, as a solo compound would be relatively mild and give worthwhile results.

The main side effects are high blood pressure, lethargy, lack of libido/performance, liver toxicity.

Generally speaking I notice none of this until I stop the product, at which point my Johnson stops saluting properly for a day or two. Though the blood increase is measurable. It doesn't really affect my own test levels, right after a month of DMZ last time I was only 100 points down from baseline, which is less than 25% suppression for me. Your results will vary though, and it will be necessary still to have some Clomid and other ancillaries on hand which you can get from one of the board sponsors. I do not use a pharmaceutical for pct personally unless I actually need it, which only if I pin do I seem to need Clomid, and only if my nips get itchy do I use raloxifene and only raloxifene to prevent gyno.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What kind of gains you getting on your dmz run thus far?

bic

Awards
  • Established
I think the genx labs 19. Nor is dosed very low past.week up dose to 3 tabs a.day nothing so far think i going.to try 4 a.day but bottle says.don't.take.4.tabs in a.24 hour period

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What kind of gains you getting on your dmz run thus far?
Massive BP spikes and all my smallest shirts are tight as ****. Don't seem to have gained any weight on the scale, but all my clothes are tighter. Don't seem to be getting any extra bulges anywhere. Just getting physically bigger.

Last night I had a hypertensive crisis that lasted several minutes. My BP shot up to probably 250 and every heartbeat was like a hammer to the head, and the headache subsequently lasted all night so I skipped my 2nd dose and woke up An inch smaller I swear.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Massive BP spikes and all my smallest shirts are tight as ****. Don't seem to have gained any weight on the scale, but all my clothes are tighter. Don't seem to be getting any extra bulges anywhere. Just getting physically bigger.

Last night I had a hypertensive crisis that lasted several minutes. My BP shot up to probably 250 and every heartbeat was like a hammer to the head, and the headache subsequently lasted all night so I skipped my 2nd dose and woke up An inch smaller I swear.
Scary **** and certainly makes me think ill stick to running what i have in the cupboard: OL 19 nor 220 mg, Hi Tech Pharma 1-T at 220 mg and 4 Dhea at 150 mg.....at least BP wont go beserk and lipids in the toilet on a 6 week cycle. DMZ sounds grim sides wise.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Scary **** and certainly makes me think ill stick to running what i have in the cupboard: OL 19 nor 220 mg, Hi Tech Pharma 1-T at 220 mg and 4 Dhea at 150 mg.....at least BP wont go beserk and lipids in the toilet on a 6 week cycle. DMZ sounds grim sides wise.
This isn't berserk blood pressure at all. I literally cultivated high blood pressure with activity. I was in a super hot shower, holding my breath, straining my blood, and masturbating furiously.

DMZ is actually really mild considering its power, I just wish it wasn't so easy to lose the water. That's why I was going to run this at the start of a long test run with some mk677 as well. Much easier to keep everything with that formula.

4 andro and 19 nor andro can raise BP with the best of em if you're prone. It just won't raise aldosterone nearly as high, which is what makes you retain water heavily. Last night I was full as fxck. Wish I wouldn't have skipped that second dose.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe dmz not bad at 2 tabs a day
I'm only taking 2 tabs a day. 15mg each. I've used up to 60mg before but this is proving to be unnecessary at this point.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This isn't berserk blood pressure at all. I literally cultivated high blood pressure with activity. I was in a super hot shower, holding my breath, straining my blood, and masturbating furiously.

DMZ is actually really mild considering its power, I just wish it wasn't so easy to lose the water. That's why I was going to run this at the start of a long test run with some mk677 as well. Much easier to keep everything with that formula.

4 andro and 19 nor andro can raise BP with the best of em if you're prone. It just won't raise aldosterone nearly as high, which is what makes you retain water heavily. Last night I was full as fxck. Wish I wouldn't have skipped that second dose.
Lol...ok chief as long as your happy is all that counts. Fortunately I have never encountered high blood pressure when ive taken M1-T (which was brilliant by the way) and Dbol, Epistane (Worst shin pumps ever) or so I very much doubt 220mg of 1 dhea, 4 dhea and 19 nor dhea will do so...but who knows?? Hell i might just forget that cycle and just go for a Halodrol 75 mg cycle as never tired it and its not bad for sides either.

bic

Awards
  • Established
I'm only taking 2 tabs a day. 15mg each. I've used up to 60mg before but this is proving to be unnecessary at this point.
15mg that dmz i got back is 10mg of dmz and 10mg of mstern.That might be harsh there

bic

Awards
  • Established
Found out this 19 nor from genx labs is only 100mg if i would of known that i would of done 2 tabs in morning and 2 in evening.But got about 8 left then hit pct and wait 30- 60 days then I'm hitting some DMZ from aggressive labz

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
15mg that dmz i got back is 10mg of dmz and 10mg of mstern.That might be harsh there
Not as harsh as you might think. That's a perfect combo. Two caps of that a day and you'll be growing.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found out this 19 nor from genx labs is only 100mg if i would of known that i would of done 2 tabs in morning and 2 in evening.But got about 8 left then hit pct and wait 30- 60 days then I'm hitting some DMZ from aggressive labz
How’s this run going thus far?

bic

Awards
  • Established
Good no sides little gains due to the low does if i run it again going to get a different brand and run 400mg a day..