18 years old and Anabolic Effect?

jdubv0

Awards
I’m 18 years old and I have been reading the forums for a little bit throughout the year looking for a natural supplement to help build muscle. I’ve been working out now for about 3 years and the past 2 years I have been going to the gym pretty consistently (4-6 days a week). Even with COVID I was able to workout at home with some dumbbells. I am currently 175 lbs around 15-12% body fat (I’ve been cutting for senior trip coming up) but I was 190 after a dirty bulk in December. I would prefer to do a lean bulk after senior trip where I will be eating around 3300 cal. I am currently using basic products such as protein powder, creatine, bcaas, preworkout, and sometimes I use a nitric oxide booster if I really want an insane pump. I have gotten my diet pretty on point this last year and am thinking about adding anabolic effect for this lean bulk which will last around 3 months. During the bulk in December I used epicatechin and arachidonic acid and I really liked it. The only problem is that I have eczema and the arachIdonic acid (as an inflammatory) messes with it more than I would like. I am looking to see if y’all think anabolic effect would mess with my natural hormone levels at all while I am on it or after the run? I would also appreciate any other suggestions y’all have about supplementation or working out at my age. I plan on doing a push,pull,legs,push,pull,legs,rest split during the bulk. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
From 18-22 I worked out, used creatine, protein and a pre-workout. That's it. I continued making gains without the need for anything special...

Not sure if you need any extra boost, but AE is probably more useful for you than a test booster like m test. I don't think it would do anything to hurt your natural hormone levels, but it might not work as well for you as it does others simply because you're still very young and obviously you train, so I imagine your natural testosterone is high.

If you decide to run it, please log it so others in your same age group can see what kind of results it will bring. It's much better than running sarms or prohormones like some teenagers are doing these days..

jdubv0

Awards
From 18-22 I worked out, used creatine, protein and a pre-workout. That's it. I continued making gains without the need for anything special...

Not sure if you need any extra boost, but AE is probably more useful for you than a test booster like m test. I don't think it would do anything to hurt your natural hormone levels, but it might not work as well for you as it does others simply because you're still very young and obviously you train, so I imagine your natural testosterone is high.

If you decide to run it, please log it so others in your same age group can see what kind of results it will bring. It's much better than running sarms or prohormones like some teenagers are doing these days..
Thanks for the response. The main reason I am looking for something else to add is because a lot of my friends have been making tremendous gains running a rad,lgd,Yk sarm stack.

I’m not really interested in taking sarms or pro hormones after researching them, but I would like to have a little boost to attempt to try to keep up with the guys using sarms.

I figure I won’t make gains anywhere near the guys using them but I would like to add something else to give me a little bit of a boost. I’ve always been a competitive person especially in the gym, so I think I may just run an anabolic effect and Epi plex stack in a few weeks and see if it provides any benefits. I just don’t want to use something that will cause damage to my hormones or myself in the long run.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
AE and Epi Plex won't cause any damage to your hormones, at least not that I'm aware of. It's used in PCT by many folks to maintain gains while their testosterone production bounces back.

Also keep in mind, your friends will have to come off of those cycles and if they don't take PCT seriously they will likely lose gains, and life happens and they may stop lifting, etc. My point is, don't worry about them. Only compete with yourself!!

I knew guys like that and some didn't treat PCT seriously so they lost all their gains. There's a mental affect it has on you, so when you get off cycle you lose motivation as you feel like you can't make progress when off cycle at that point. Not everybody can or will push through and change that mindset..

If you can get to your natural limit or at least close to it before you run a real cycle, then you will blow up and make more gains than they ever did. I can't believe how so many young people are using SARMs its dumb as hell IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the response. The main reason I am looking for something else to add is because a lot of my friends have been making tremendous gains running a rad,lgd,Yk sarm stack.

I’m not really interested in taking sarms or pro hormones after researching them, but I would like to have a little boost to attempt to try to keep up with the guys using sarms.

I figure I won’t make gains anywhere near the guys using them but I would like to add something else to give me a little bit of a boost. I’ve always been a competitive person especially in the gym, so I think I may just run an anabolic effect and Epi plex stack in a few weeks and see if it provides any benefits. I just don’t want to use something that will cause damage to my hormones or myself in the long run.
i wish i had been as squared away as you are when i was 18....good on you!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I have a lot of respect for your outlook. Stick with the more natural stuff for now. Focus on your workouts and not in the gains your friends are making. You will find you can do just as much if you focus.

jdubv0

Awards
Thanks for the all the input! I think I’ll try an Anabolic Effect/ Epi plex run for about 3 months. I’ll start it in a few weeks when I get back from my trip and most likely will put up a log on it for others around my age to see my experience and if it helped.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the all the input! I think I’ll try an Anabolic Effect/ Epi plex run for about 3 months. I’ll start it in a few weeks when I get back from my trip and most likely will put up a log on it for others around my age to see my experience and if it helped.
Awesome. I'd follow a long if you put up a log!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should be fine bro... anabolic effect isnt hormonal. stack this with creatine.. a good stack would be anabolic effect/creatine/aswagandha+vitamin c for a natural cortisol block