17beta(3ketoethyl)-androsta-1, 4-diene-3-one, 17a-ol(1,4 OHP)

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with this or 5aOHP?

Seem to be marketed like andros , apparently they are anabolic progestins? I’ve seen they’ve been around quite a while and never picked up so I assume that means there isn’t a whole lot to them

Interested nonetheless what the community has to say or any personal experiences

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if im not mistaken , i think @Hrddy ran it with good results

for thread:
"5aOHP (17beta {3ketoethyl}-androstane-3-one, 17a-ol.)

5aOHP (chemical name: 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androstane-3-one, 17a-ol) is an anabolic progestin that converts to stanolone, which is better known as dihydrotestosterone or DHT for short. This causes 5aOHP to act like Winstrol because it helps achieve a lean look and adds mass without aggression. However, there is one major difference between winstrol and 5aOHP – the latter one will not cause any hair loss that is commonly associated with the use of winstrol.

5aOHP

Fig 1. 5aOHP Chemical Structure

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hot garbage.
^^^ no ONE got good results from this. "placebo" maybe, but this stuff is sooo weak it's not worth the name its written on. plus the fact that the stars and moon would have to be in perfect alignment for it to actually convert to stano.

Hrddy

Hrddy

Awards
I did have good results with an 8 week run at 200mg/day sublingual. That being said, It was stacked with 4-andro at the same dose and 500+mg of td epiandro.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did have good results with an 8 week run at 200mg/day sublingual. That being said, It was stacked with 4-andro at the same dose and 500+mg of td epiandro.
well, I don't want to offend you but... yea, it wasn't the OHP that gave you any results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone have any experience with this or 5aOHP?

Seem to be marketed like andros , apparently they are anabolic progestins? I’ve seen they’ve been around quite a while and never picked up so I assume that means there isn’t a whole lot to them

Interested nonetheless what the community has to say or any personal experiences
I use to see this stuff in the back of the bodybuilding magazines years ago, I think it's like a prohormone to a prohormone lol. Never heard of someone saying they liked it, so I'm guessing it's trash.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I should have read through the other posts first lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Atleast a decade on the Market and almost zero feedback. To be fair though, the guy/company most promoting and selling the progestins was always known for underdosed actives and overzealous pitches, usually while sprinkling in ingredients you could feel working. Mostly yohimbe and arimistane.