17b methoxy-trienbolone kilosports alri

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
17 b methoxy-trienbolone Don't no one produce this anymore you know the chemical in alri methoxy trn and og kilosports trenadrol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there was always a debate on what was actually in it .. was it just 19nor ?

shady product .. but regardless its a steroid that is banned ..they just named it differently .. first they labeled it 3mg and then kilosports labeled 30mg per cap .. which led pple to believe it was always just Xtren

it was my very first cycle and the best stuff ever .. but yes it is a class III banned substance now in usa atleast

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I have tried blackstone labs trenabol trevavar product and it does not even come close 2 og trenadrol og trenadrol made my muscles swell up in a matter of days pretty much so it couldn't have been normal trenavar

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Im looking for 17 b methoxy-trienbolone not the normal tren prohormone

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
buy 19 nor tren and make a sticker that says "17 b methoxy-trienbolone " anbd stick it on the label

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there was always a debate on what was actually in it .. was it just 19nor ?

shady product .. but regardless its a steroid that is banned ..they just named it differently .. first they labeled it 3mg and then kilosports labeled 30mg per cap .. which led pple to believe it was always just Xtren

it was my very first cycle and the best stuff ever .. but yes it is a class III banned substance now in usa atleast
From what I've read, a lot of guys believe the bottles labeled "3mg" was another compound, but when they changed the labeled dosage, it was Xtren.
But I never used it.
I wonder if. @xR1pp3Rx or @nostrum420 has some input?

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
From what I've read, a lot of guys believe the bottles labeled "3mg" was another compound, but when they changed the labeled dosage, it was Xtren.
But I never used it.
[
But I never used it.
Well I used kilosports trenadrol and it was much stronger then blackstone labs trenabol and brawn tren and tha bottle said 30 mgs was lucky enough 2 find probably one of the last batches a few years ago