15mg DMZ vs 30mg Epistane? Which would be stronger

Rparm12

Awards
This question is just out of curiosity, so please don’t say “just run both” or “run this at that dosage and this at that” etc. So if had to pick for let’s say a 6 week cycle which are you picking 15mg DMZ or 30mg epistane?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The epistane theoretically at that dosage should be stronger than the DMZ, but then again I seen guys on here have insane results with just 20mg of DMZ. So It will really depend on how your body responds with these compounds. For me personally epistane give me the least amount of gains of any cycle I’ve ever ran, but BY FAR the worst side effects. Weird how that works huh.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This question is just out of curiosity, so please don’t say “just run both” or “run this at that dosage and this at that” etc. So if had to pick for let’s say a 6 week cycle which are you picking 15mg DMZ or 30mg epistane?
These are Very different types of compounds.

But if I HAD to give an answer, I'd say that Epistane at 30mg would be stronger. ...
.. But that doesn't mean that it will necessarily be stronger in the way you're thinking about.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More weight gain, I'd say DMZ. Epistane is better for strength and fat loss in my experience.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane at 30mg is definitely more potent than 15mg of dmz. I’d even argue that epistane is more potent mg per mg from my experience.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
15mg dmz wouldn’t do much tbh... I wouldn’t bother running that low of a dose. If I had to choose between the two dosages I would go with epi 30

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
30 mgs epi way better IMO. 15mgs dmz is really low.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m assuming everything I took was legit... I’ve done 50 mg of Dmz which was stronger than 30 mg epistane... that’s my experience though.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m assuming everything I took was legit... I’ve done 50 mg of Dmz which was stronger than 30 mg epistane... that’s my experience though.
50 is a little than 15 as well

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t want to derail thread but don’t see the need to start another....Why do some guys get fairly lean and big on dmz and others just get more of a “DBol look” ?
Is it dose dependent and/or really all just diet/sodium related ?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t want to derail thread but don’t see the need to start another....Why do some guys get fairly lean and big on dmz and others just get more of a “DBol look” ?
Is it dose dependent and/or really all just diet/sodium related ?
I’m guessing it’s diet and dose dependent. I didn’t gain much fat, if any, on dmz in a caloric surplus. But I also didn’t gain any on dbol, granted I ran it at a lower dosage.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dmz I retained a lot of water intramuscularly.... epistane dried me out more so.